Rahul Gandhi comment on modi govt on oxygen shortage says everything will be rememberedOn July 22, 2021 by admin
When the second wave of corona was at its peak in the month of May, there was talk of death of corona patients due to lack of oxygen in many states including Delhi, Goa, Andhra Pradesh.
Rahul Gandhi attacked the central government (Photo Credit: News Nation)
- The government had said in Parliament that no patient died due to lack of oxygen.
- After the statement, the government came under the target of the opposition, the opposition has asked questions to the government
- Rahul Gandhi has cited media reports to say that ‘everything will be remembered’
The opposition is attacking the government’s statement that no one died of oxygen during the second wave of corona in the country. The opposition is constantly questioning about this. Congress leader Rahul Gandhi has also attacked the central government regarding this. Referring to media reports, Rahul Gandhi tweeted that ‘everything will be remembered.’ He questioned the government while sharing media reports related to lack of oxygen. On Tuesday, in a written reply, the government said in Parliament that no one has died due to lack of oxygen in the country in the second wave of corona.
— Rahul Gandhi (@RahulGandhi) July 22, 2021
Center said – report given on state figures
There is a lot of displeasure on social media after the government’s statement in Parliament. Those who have lost their loved ones in this havoc are giving their story on social media. On the other hand, the central government says that it has given its report on the data received from various states. No state has sent oxygen deficiency data here. Minister of State for Health, Bharti Praveen Pawar, in a written reply to a question in the Upper House, said, “The Union Health Ministry has issued detailed guidelines to all states and union territories to report deaths from Kovid.” According to this, all the states and union territories regularly inform the central government about the number of cases of Kovid and the number of deaths due to it. However, no state or union territory has reported any loss of life due to lack of oxygen.
The state did not give information about death due to oxygen
Apart from Delhi, a statement has been made from many other states including Madhya Pradesh, Tamil Nadu, Chhattisgarh, Goa that during the second wave of corona, the oxygen crisis was very high, but no death has been reported due to lack of oxygen. Madhya Pradesh Health Minister Dr Prabhuram Chaudhary has claimed that the information given by the Center is correct. Not a single person has died due to lack of oxygen. According to Prabhuram Chaudhary, the data given by the Center has been given on the basis of the states. No one died in MP due to lack of oxygen. However, the Health Minister admitted that there was a shortage of oxygen, but no such case has come to the fore that has resulted in death. Lack of oxygen was reported from many hospitals, but oxygen was also supplied as per the need.
First Published : 22 Jul 2021, 02:05:41 PM
- Why did these people become personal in air travel
- Anti Government Elements Attacked United Nations Main Compound In Herat, Afghanistan – Violence Continues: Attack On United Nations Main Compound In Afghanistan, One Guard Killed
- National Data Protection Commission Of Eu Imposed 6600 Crore Rs Fine On Amazon
- Corona Virus Delta Variant Cases Are Increasing In China And Army Deployment In Sydney
- A Prisoner In Baghpat Jail Is Searching For Peace Through Literature