Mohan Bhagwat Statement: ‘Efforts are being made to increase Muslim population to make India Pakistan’ : Mohan Bhagwat Statement: ‘Efforts are being made to increase Muslim population to make India Pakistan’On July 22, 2021 by admin
During a program in Guwahati, Assam, Mohan Bhagwat said that continuous efforts are being made to make India Pakistan. For this the Muslim population is being increased rapidly. He said that these efforts are going on in India since 1930.
MOHAN BHAGWAT ON MUSLIM POPULATION (Photo Credit: News Nation)
- Mohan Bhagwat said that continuous efforts are being made to make India Pakistan.
- He said that these efforts are going on in India since 1930.
- Bhagwat also spoke on the Citizenship Amendment Act (CAA).
During a program in Guwahati, Assam, Mohan Bhagwat said that continuous efforts are being made to make India Pakistan. For this the Muslim population is being increased rapidly. He said that these efforts are going on in India since 1930. After the implementation of the two children good policy of the UP government, the issue of population control has gained momentum in the whole country. Since then this issue has been a topic of constant discussion among the people. In the recent past, statements of many leaders and social workers are coming out regarding this issue.
Also read: Heavy rains in coastal and western Maharashtra: Thousands affected
Bhagwat further said that there is only one and only purpose of increasing the Muslim population, so that it can increase the strength of the Muslim society in India. The reason for this he counted that such an effort was being made so that this country could be made Pakistan. All this was planned for Punjab, Sindh, Assam, Bengal and the surrounding areas, which also met with some degree of success. Mohan Bhagwat said that he could get only half of Punjab and Bengal, Assam could not get him. But even now efforts are being made under this in many ways.
Bhagwat also discussed CAA law
Mohan Bhagwat also talked about the Citizenship Amendment Act (CAA) in this program. Mohan Bhagwat said that this law has nothing to do with the citizenship of any Indian Muslim. This will not harm any Indian Muslim. Bhagwat said that countries like Pakistan which had separated from India are now in trouble. India has the potential to overcome many challenges and the world looks to overcome those challenges and difficulties. Bhagwat said that India is a country that believes in Vasudhaiva Kutumbakam (the world is one family).
Mohan Bhagwat said that when we talk about Akhand Bharat, our aim is not to achieve it with strength, but to unite through Dharma (Niti), which is the eternal truth, that is humanity and This is called Hinduism.
According to sources, during his stay in Guwahati, Bhagwat will hold meetings with senior RSS leaders in different parts of Assam and other northeastern states including Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur and Tripura.
First Published : 22 Jul 2021, 02:59:08 PM
- Jammu And Kashmir Encounter Between Police And Security Forces And Terrorists In Tral Pulwama
- Tokyo Olympics 2021 Day 9 July 31 Seema Punia, Pv Sindhu, Pooja Rani, Amit Panghal And Others Will Be In Action – Tokyo Olympics
- Biggest Good News on petrol diesel price no hike in last 14 days in delhi lucknow mumbai patna on 31 july | Crude oil became expensive, the latest prices of petrol and diesel were announced in India on Saturday
- Kerala Battles Covid-19 Complete Weekend Lockdown Comes Into Effect Today All You Need To Know
- Fir Against Assam In Mizoram Cm Zoramthanga Says Himanta Is Like My Brother We Should Resolve Dispute Peacefully