Bihar Civil Court Clerk Syllabus 2022 in Hindi pdf Download. Bihar District Court Patna Steno Exam Pattern, Previous Question Papers. The higher officials at the Bihar Civil court have released the Recruitment 2022 official notification for various posts. Bihar District Court Clerk Syllabus 2022 – This exam offers the candidates to grab the golden opportunity to fill up to 7692 vacancies with eligible and qualifying candidates and get recruited to Bihar Civil court. They interested candidates can go through this article in order to know the syllabus and exam pattern along with some details that were in the official notification released by the Bihar civil court authorities.
Bihar Civil Court Clerk Syllabus 2022
The official notification was released on the official portal on 13th September 2022. The application process has been started from 20th September 2022. Many interested and eligible candidates have already applied for the recruitment and some candidates are still planning to apply. All the candidates who are still planning to apply for the recruitment should hurry up because the last date to apply for the recruitment is very close.
The last date to apply for the recruitment is 20th October 2022. The authorities will release a separate notice for the release of admit card and exam date on the official portal. Till the candidates must prepare accordingly from the syllabus according to the exam pattern. The eligibility criteria for the candidates who could apply for various posts in the Bihar civil court is mentioned below.
Bihar Civil Court Steno Syllabus 2022
Also the candidates are advised to read the official notification before applying as the authorities can reject the application of the candidates if the qualification does not match the required standards set by the Bihar civil court authorities:
- The candidates must be more than the age of 21 years and should be less than the age of 37 years. However, the reserved category candidates will be allotted some age relaxation by the authorities.
- The candidates must hold a bachelor degree in any field with 60% or more aggregate from a recognized college to apply for the post of clerk and reader.
- For the post of stenographer, the candidate must have typing experience with a regular graduation.
- The candidates who have completed their matriculation with 55% or more aggregate from a recognized board can apply for the post of peon in the Bihar civil court recruitment exam.
Bihar Civil Court Syllabus pdf Download
The Bihar civil court has announced vacancies for 7692 candidates to be recruited out of which 3325 vacancies are for clerk, 1562 are for stenographer, 1132 are for court reader and 1673 are for peon level.
The selection of the candidates will be done by a written exam, personal interview round, document verification and a medical examination. The exam will have all the objective type multiple choice questions from the subjects namely English language and grammar, Hindi language and grammar, general knowledge & current affairs, maths which would be based on class 10th and computer science along with test of reasoning. The subjects will carry 20, 20, 15, 10, 15 and 10 marks respectively. The exam will be conducted for 90 Marks and the interview round will be conducted for 10 marks which will be followed by a document verification round.
Bihar Civil Court Syllabus 2022
The detailed syllabus is mentioned below:
- The topics that will be covered in The English language and grammar along with Hindi language and grammar syllabus are Letter writing, essay writing, comprehension reading and vocabulary.
- The general knowledge and current affairs will have topics from history, political science, geography, everyday science and constitution of India.
- The syllabus from maths will be based on calculations based on time, distance and work, simple interest and compound interest ratio and proportion and questions based on BODMAS concept.
- The computer science will have the questions covering topics history of computers, fundamentals of computers, hardware and software knowledge, keyboard shortcuts, basics Ms office, functions basics Internet and services, network and communication and viruses
- The test of reasoning will be based on blood relationships, analogy test, problems based on the Venn diagram and problems based on English alphabets.
Bihar Civil Court Exam Pattern 2022
Some key highlights for the Bihar civil court 2022 recruitment exam are given below:
|Name of the Recruitment||Bihar civil court 2022 recruitment|
|Name of the Department||Bihar civil court|
|Post of recruitment||Clerk
|Year of Recruitment||2022|
|Level of Exam||State Level Exam|
|Category of Article||Syllabus and exam pattern|
|Notification release date||13th September 2022|
|Application start date||twentyth September 2022|
|Application ending date||twentyth October 2022|
|Admit card release date||To be notified soon|
|Date of exam||To be notified soon|
Bihar Civil Court Clerk Syllabus in Hindi
In order to prepare for the Bihar civil court 2022 recruitment, the candidates can download the complete PDF of the syllabus from the official website the steps are as follows
- Visit the official website.
- Click on the official notification option.
- Click on the option that says Bihar civil court exam 2022 PDF click on it and download it for reference and prepare accordingly