The registration process for CLAT 2023 Application Form began on August 8th of this year. The date of the exam has been disclosed. It is an admission test for law schools at the national level that is held in the traditional format. The CLAT test in 2023 will be overseen by the Consortium of National Law Universities as the proper governing body. In order to be considered for admission to any of the participating institutions that are classified as NLUs, candidates are needed to submit an application to take the CLAT.
CLAT 2023 Application Form
Since August 8, the Consortium of NLUs has been accepting online applications for the CLAT 2023. Candidates are invited to submit their applications for the CLAT 2023 in order to be considered for admission to the one-year and five-year integrated LLM programs that will be provided by the 22 participating NLUs. These non-profit learning institutions provide a total intake of 2,644 seats for the integrated program and 914 seats for the programme. The application period for the CLAT 2023 will be closed on November 13th, 2022. Before beginning the CLAT 2023 registration procedure, candidates are required to first verify that they meet all of the eligibility requirements as well as any additional constraints. On this page, we have detailed the steps involved in applying for the CLAT 2023, as well as the eligibility requirements, payment information, and other papers that are necessary.
|Name of the exam||Common-Law Admission Test|
|Conducting Body||A consortium of National Law Universities (NLUs)|
|Frequency of Conduct||eleven a year|
|Exam Level||national level|
|How to Apply||On-line|
|Courses||UG & PG law courses|
On August 8, 2022, the official notice of the Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) 2023 was sent. This notification was given. Candidates who have their sights set on taking the CLAT test in 2023 may now register for the exam. On the official website, you can see the announcement of the CLAT test that will take place in 2023. Candidates who are interested in taking the CLAT examination in 2023 will find in this article comprehensive information on CLAT 2023 Important test dates, eligibility requirements for a variety of National Law Universities (NLUs), and official dates for the CLAT Notification.
CLAT Notification 2023
During the registration process for the CLAT 2023, candidates will be asked to provide information on their personal data, educational credentials, communication details, and test center choices. Candidates who have successfully enrolled and paid the application fee will be given admission cards for the Common Law Admission Test (CLAT 2023) about ten days before the test
CLAT Last Date 2023
The registration period for the CLAT 2023 exam runs from August 8 to November 13, 2022. The webpage for the Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) 2023 has been modified by the Consortium of National Law Universities. Candidates who plan to take the exam can submit a form on the official website at consortiumofnlus.ac.in/clat 2023 in order to receive the most recent information regarding CLAT 2023. This information can be found by entering details such as their name, email address, and mobile number into the form.
CLAT Eligibility Criteria 2023
Before submitting their application for the CLAT 2023, candidates need to check that they are eligible for the exam and that they satisfy the requirements. The following is a high-level summary of the requirements for qualification:
In order to be eligible, candidates need to have passed their 12th grade exams with a recognized board or institution.
In order to be eligible, candidates from the General/OBC category need to earn a score of 45% on the qualifying exam, while candidates from the SC/ST category need to earn a score of 40%.
Candidates who are registered to take the qualifying test will automatically be considered qualified to take the examination as well. In this scenario, potential applicants will also be required to provide documentation that they have passed the test required for qualification.
It is possible to pay the application cost using the online system. Candidates who are able to pay the application fee using a credit card, debit card, pay wallet, or Ru Pay may do so using the designated payment portal. The application fee is not refundable under any circumstances.
How to Apply for CLAT 2023 Application Form?
- When you go to the website of the Consortium of NLUs, look for the button labeled “register,” and click on it.
- In order to register, please provide both your email address and your phone number.
- You may access the site by entering the password together with the phone number.
- Carefully enter all of the relevant information.
- Choose your preferred institution from one of the 22 national law schools.
- You must provide the appropriate amount of money for the application costs.
- Please upload all of the necessary documentation.
- Make sure you hit the “submit” button.
- Get a printout of the application form for your records and for use in the future.
CLAT Instructions 2023
- When preparing for a competitive test, one of the most crucial components of preparation is reviewing previously learned material in order to remember the information that has been presented to them. Review the material so that you may thoroughly understand the principles. By taking the CLAT practice test several times, you may guarantee that you have a deeper understanding of all of the areas.
- First, you should review the fundamental ideas, and then go on to the more complicated subjects.
- It is necessary to do an early assessment of problematic areas with the assistance of mentors in order to split one’s attention and time according to the comparatively weaker aspects of the application.