E Shram Card 2nd Installment Status | how to check E Shram Card 2nd Kist | E Shram Balance Check | E Shram Card Second Installment List 2022 | Nearly all workers in the unorganized sector who have already enrolled on the e-SHRAM Platform by the third week of January, those who have obtained an E Shram Card and the first segment of the financial help of Rs. 1,000 would have received both . And now it is time for the E Shram Card Second Installment List 2022, which will provide an additional Rs. 1,000 in March. In today’s article, we will learn how you can get two installations and when. We will learn how to get two installations and when in the article we are reading today. In addition, what are the prerequisites that need to be met in order to get the second installment of the E Shram Card.
E Shram Card 2nd Installment Rs 1000
- The Ministry of Labor and Employment has initiated the “Shram Card Yojana” for all unorganized sector employees so they may improve financially and get all labor card advantages.
- A significant majority of workers in the unorganized sector have already registered themselves via the e-SHRAM Portal.
- Additionally, those who have obtained their SHRAM cards and have done so by the third week of January will have been awarded the first one thousand rupees of their financial assistance. And now it is time for the E Shram Card 2nd Installment List 2022, which will provide financial assistance of an additional Rs. 1000 by the month of March.
- This is made very clear by the fact that the first credit consisted of a total of 2 months. As a result, the employees have also been given their monthly payment for the month of February as part of the first aid.
- As a result, from this point forward, they will be eligible to receive financial assistance for two more months in a row, namely March and April. Therefore, it is certain that they will obtain the credit by the end of March at the latest. In addition, it is anticipated that it will occur during the second week of March.
E Shram Card Payment Status
E Shram Card 2nd Installment Overview
|Scheme name||E Shram Scheme|
|CardName||E shram Card|
|Article Name||e-SHRAM Card 2nd Installment 2022|
|The Second Credit Amount||Rs. 1000/-|
|Age Limit||15 – 59 years|
|Beneficiaries||Only registered beneficiaries can access the e-SHRAM page. / eligible workers already enrolled in the scheme|
|Help Line Number||14432|
E Shram Card 2nd Installment Eligibility
- Those who have already participated in e-SHRAM and obtained the first credit will be instantly eligible for the second payment in 2022. According to the governing body, there have been no more adjustments regarding eligibility in recent times.
- Those who don’t have a site account must do so this month. They must be disorganized, however.
Shram Suvidha Portal
Required Documents for E-Shram Card
- Aadhar card
- bank pass book
- ration magazine
- The cell phone number and Aadhar number should be connected.
- electricity bill
E-Shram Card Eligibility
- Age requirements for E-Shram Card 15 to 59 years.
- Should not be an EPFO or ESIC member.
- Should not be a taxpaying citizen.
- Must be employed in the informal sector.
E Shram Card Balance Check through Mobile
- Call the toll-free number or visit the office of your bank to receive a passbook entry if you wish to check the balance on your shramik card for 1,000 roubles.
- You may also check the status using the official app Umang App, which can be downloaded from the app store or play store on your mobile device.
- Launch the application and register by establishing an account inside it.
- After that, you will be prompted to generate an MPIN number; create one and continue.
- Check the PFMS (Public Financial Management System) option and click it in the application.
- You will be taken to the next page of the PFMS, where you will have a variety of choices to choose from, including “Know Your Payment Status.”
- A new page will be shown to you.
- Enter the associated bank name, bank account number, and mobile phone number, then click the submit button.
- All information will be shown on your mobile device.
E Shram Card Balance Check through a Website
- By going to the official websiteyou will be able to determine where you are in the process of completing the second part of the assignment.
- You will find the option to either login or register on the online portal that serves as the homepage. To access it, click on it.
- You may create an account by providing your cellphone number in the process.
- After you have established an account for yourself, you will need to log in.
- After successfully logging in, you will be presented with the choice of using the PMF’s new dashboard. You need to go to the pmss area and click on the option that says “Know payment link option.”
- After that, you will need to input the information about your bank account, including your bank number and mobile number, and then click the “Submit” button.
- After that, it will attend to all of the transactions that you have received from the government, in addition to the second payment if it has been deposited into your account.
The money that is owed for the E-shrams card’s second payment will be delivered around the 10th of March.
For this reason, you should make sure that your Ekyc is up to date if you have not yet received the first payment on the Shram Card.