On the official website of the Rajasthan High Court, the most recent notification on the Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2022 has been posted. The Rajasthan High Court is seeking graduate applicants to fill the positions of Clerk, JJA, and JA. Applicants must submit their applications online. Along with the official notice for the Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2022, a total of 2756 openings were made available for applicants to fill.
Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2022
As part of this recruiting, the online application procedure is expected to get underway on the 22nd of August 2022, according to the reports. Candidates who are interested in taking advantage of this opportunity have until the 22nd of September 2022, at the very latest, to submit their applications.
|Organization Name||Rajasthan High Court|
|Post Names||Junior Judicial Assistant, Clerk Grade- 1, Junior Assistant, and Clerk Grade- 2|
|No. of Posts||2756 posts|
|Application Starting Date||22nd August 2022 (From 1.00 PM)|
|Selection Process||Written Test, Type-Writing Test on Computer, Efficiency Test|
After they have been chosen, they would have to work as Probationer Trainees for a period of two months at a wage range of Rs. 14600 per month. After they have completed the course, they will be put on a pay scale that ranges from 20,800 to 65,900 rupees per month.
The comprehensive notice will include further information that is pertinent to the job announcement that was posted. Candidates are encouraged to keep an eye on the official website (hcraj.nic.in) for the most recent information while they wait for the notice to come out.
Rajasthan High Court Notifications 2022
A notification regarding the 2756 open positions of junior judicial assistant, junior assistant, and clerk has been distributed by the Rajasthan high court to the graduate male candidates of the state of Rajasthan who are currently without work and who have a desire to work for the Rajasthan high court.
Candidates who are interested in applying for LDC jobs at the Rajasthan High Court may do so by submitting a Rajasthan High Court LDC Online Form via the official website of bsf hcraj.nic.in prior to the deadline, along with the education certificate required by the lower division clerk. Candidates who are interested in the Rajasthan High Court LDC Recruitment have the chance to take advantage of a fantastic opportunity.
Rajasthan High Court Apply Online 2022
Along with the publication of the official notice, the link to submit an online application for the Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2022 will shortly be made available to all applicants who meet the requirements. Candidates may submit their applications for the positions via the official website or through the direct link that has been given below when it becomes available on or before September 22nd, 2022.
On the official website of the Rajasthan High Court, the PDF for the Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2022 application is now available. The PDF of the notice is available for candidates to download either from the official website or through the direct link that is provided in the article that is given below. Candidates are strongly encouraged to give the notice a thorough read before moving on to the next step.
How to Apply for Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2022?
- Visit the official website at hcraj.nic.in and complete the Registration form in order to generate an Application Number and Password.
- Visit the page where you may log in.
- Fill out the application form in its entirety by entering the following information: Personal information such as your name, the name of your father, and other facts such as your email address, phone number, educational credentials, and other contact information
- Please upload your signature, photos, and any certifications that are necessary.
- Proceed with the payment (if one is required), and then click “Submit.”
- Keep the Application form for your own records for future use.
Rajasthan High Court Eligibility Criteria 2022
Candidates applying for the Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2022 need to have a thorough understanding of all of the qualifying criteria, including educational requirements and age limits, that are necessary for the position. The information that you need is presented here for your convenience.
Educational Qualification 2022
- A candidate must have graduated from an Indian institution that was authorized by law or passed an examination that was considered comparable at an Indian university that was approved by the Indian government.
- Required to have a fundamental understanding of computers.
- Candidates for direct recruitment into the Service are required to be at least 18 years old and must not have reached the age of 40 at the time of application.
- There will be a relaxation of the age requirement according to government laws.
According to the regulations, applicants who are selected will continue their employment as Probationer Trainees for a duration of two years while receiving a monthly salary of Rs.14,600/- (fixed). After successfully completing the probationary term, they will be eligible for a pay grade that ranges from Rs. 20,800 to 65,900, which would be payable to them.
Rajasthan High Court Selection Process 2022
The candidate’s overall performance in the written examination as well as the computer examination policy and efficiency test will be included into the creation of the merit list, which will be used as a criterion for the selection process.