UDAY Yojana 2022 @www.uday.gov.in
Summary: The Ministry of Power, Government of India launched the Ujjwal Discom Assurance Yojana (UDAY), which was approved by the Union Cabinet on November 5, 2015. UDAY means Ujwal DISCOM Assurance Yojana. Discom means distribution companies. This scheme has been started to improve the financial and operational efficiency of the power distribution companies, under which electricity will be provided 24 hours a day. The UDAY scheme has been started by the central government to free the distribution companies from the pressure of debt.
All Applicants who are willing to apply online application then download the official notification and read all eligibility criteria and application process carefully. We will provide short information about “UDAY Yojana 2022” like Scheme Benefit, Eligibility Criteria, Key Features of Scheme, Application Status, Application process and more.
उदय योजना 2022 – Overview
Short Info: [Apply Online] UDAY Yojana 2022 – Ujwal DISCOM Assurance Yojana Online Registration, Application Form PDF Download, Eligibility, Beneficiary List, Payment/ Amount Status, Features, Benefits and Check Online Application Status at Official Website www.uday.gov.in. उदय योजना आवेदन, उज्ज्वल डिस्कॉम एश्योरेंस योजना रजिस्ट्रेशन फॉर्म, उद्देश्य, पात्रता, लाभ.
Table of Contents
|Name of Scheme||(Ujwal DISCOM Assurance Yojana) UDAY Yojana|
|in language||उदय योजना|
|launched by||Government of India|
|Beneficiaries||Citizens of India|
|Scheme Objective||To improve the economic condition of power distribution companies|
|Scheme under||Central Government|
|Name of State||All India|
|PostCategory||Scheme/ Yojana/ Yojna|
UDAY Yojana 2022: Online Application Form
UDAY Yojana 2022: Online Application Form PDF Download – The government’s UDAY – Ujwal DISCOM Assurance Scheme 2022 (ujala scheme) is a financial restructuring and efficiency-boosting program aimed at reducing the debt burden of State-owned Power Distribution Companies (DISCOMs). The goal of this scheme is to improve and revive the financial condition of the power distribution companies of the country and to ensure a permanent solution to their problems.
DISCOMs – most of them owned by state governments, with an accumulated deficit of about Rs 3.8 lakh crore and outstanding debt of about Rs 4.3 lakh crore (as on March 2015)
15 states have been included in this scheme so far, in which the states of Uttar Pradesh,
Himachal Pradesh, Madhya Pradesh, Uttarakhand, Gujarat, Jammu and Kashmir, Jharkhand, Haryana, Rajasthan, Chhattisgarh etc. have been included. If all these 15 states implement the scheme, then the way will be cleared for the payment of Rs 4.50 lakh crore loan outstanding on power companies.
Impact of UDAY Scheme
- Development of the renewable energy sector
- Increase in capital investment
- FINANCIALLY STRONG DISCORD
- increase the demand for electricity
- Improvement in PLF of Production Plants
- Reduction in Stressed asset
- cheap fund availability
Benefits to participating states
- reduction in electricity cost
- Increase in domestic coal supply
- Allotment of coal linkage at notified prices
- coal price rationalization
- Supply of washed and crushed coal
- Additional Coal at Notified Prices
- Rapid completion of transmission line
- Procurement of power through transparent competitive bidding
Benefit from UDAY
- 24×7 electricity for all seven days.
- Electrification for all villages.
- Efficient energy security.
- Revitalizing investment in the power sector to generate employment opportunities.
- Bringing almost all the power distribution companies into a profitable position.
- To save 1.8 lakh crore annually by improving UDAY efficiency.
Loss reduced through UDAY Yojana
- In the financial year 2015-16, the total commercial and technical deficit in Haryana was 29.8% which came down to 25.9% in 2016-17.
- The deficit in Tamil Nadu was 20.39% in 2015-16 which came down to 14.53% in the financial year 2016-17.
- In Rajasthan also the loss decreased from 27.3% to 23.6% and in Uttar Pradesh also the deficit decreased from 33.84% to 30.21%.
- In Haryana also, a reduction has been registered in the purchase cost of electricity due to this scheme.
Objectives of UDAY Yojana 2022
The main objective of the UDAY scheme is to improve the economic condition of the electricity distribution company. With the operation of this scheme, the financial condition of the loss-making power company will be improved and their debt will also be paid. This will enable public disclosure of financial and operational progress made under UDAY by States and DISCOMS on a mutually decided framework basis. Improvement barometer and trend of improvement, an important feature of the portal, will make an objective analysis of the performance of DISCOMs/States under UDAY.
Benefits and Features of UDAY Yojana
- Power distribution companies of Haryana, Tamil Nadu, Rajasthan and Uttar Pradesh have started showing improvement after adopting Ujjwal Discom Insurance Scheme.
- This scheme has been started by the Ministry of Power under the name Ujjwal Discom Assurance Yojana or UDAY.
- This scheme was launched on 5 November 2015.
- This is a path-breaking reform towards realizing the Hon’ble Prime Minister’s dream of ensuring affordable and convenient electricity 24 hours a day for all.
- Through the UDAY scheme, the loss making power company of the state and union territories will be raised from the losses and their economic condition will be improved.
- The 26 states and one union territory that have joined the UDAY scheme had a total outstanding loan of Rs 3.82 lakh crore.
- This scheme is being operated in 15 states including Himachal Pradesh, Madhya Pradesh, Uttarakhand, Gujarat, Jammu and Kashmir, Jharkhand, Haryana, Rajasthan, Chhattisgarh.
- After the improvement in the economic condition of the power companies, the power companies will be able to buy more power.
UDAY Yojana Online Registration Process
UDAY web portal www.uday.gov.in has been developed by States/DISCOMs for uploading of UDAY parameters and transparent dissemination of performance of States/DISCOMs under UDAY and is currently under testing. The way has been cleared for the implementation of the UDAY scheme in states like Bihar, Uttar Pradesh, Odisha, Rajasthan and Jharkhand. Within two months, 15 states will reach an agreement to implement UDAY. To fulfill this dream of the people, Pradhan Mantri Uday Yojana has been started by the Central Government. Under this scheme you can get the ownership of your house. For this first you have to apply.
All Eligible Applicants who want to apply to this scheme then read all instructions carefully and follow the given below steps to apply online application form:
Procedure to Apply Online UDAY Yojana Application Form 2022
- First of all we have to register on DDA’s PM UDAY portal
- For this, go to the DDA website from mobile or computer and click on PM Uday
- You can also use PM UDAY mobile app for registration
- You can use UC Locator with the help of mobile app. This locator will tell you whether your property is within the limits of unauthorized property
- To register now, click on the registration option. Here you have to fill the applicant’s details, property details and email etc. Click on submit by giving mobile number
- After submission, you will get a registration slip, take a printout of which
- The slip will contain the registration number and details of the GIS companies. Note them down for future use.
With this your registration is complete. Now you have to fill the form in PM Uday. Information about this is also being given. You have to do four steps to fill out the application form. First, conducting GIS survey, second, collection of documents, third, filling the application form and fourth, getting the notary’s I bond and undertaking or affidavit made.
First of all GIS survey has to be done. For this, DDA has listed some companies whose number is mentioned in your registration slip. You can call any company on this number. The agency selected by you will visit your property and upload the same on the DDA portal by applying geo-coordinates. After this, a unique GIS ID will be sent to you on your registered mobile number or email ID.
- Login to PM Uday Portal through the mobile number you have given at the time of registration. Now go to the file application link and an application form will open in front of you.
- In this application form, you have to fill in all the information related to the property. Information about the land on which the property is built and who is its owner, etc. will have to be given. After this the scanned copy of some documents will have to be uploaded.
- In the documents, fresh General Power of Attorney or Agreement to Sale, also known as sale deed, has to be given. Apart from this, will, payment receipt, possession papers, documentary proof of construction done before January 1, 2015, ownership or any other proof, property tax mutation papers (if any), electricity bill, affidavit, undertaking or I-bonds will have to be given .
- After giving all these requested information and after submitting the requested documents, submit the application form. You have to scan and upload your signature. Finally print the submitted application in which you will get Unique Case ID. Keep this ID for future use.
Mobile App Download Process
- After this your screen. But a new page will open.
- On this page you have to click on install option.
- The mobile app will be downloaded to your device.
Dashboard view process
- First of all you have to go to the official website of UDAY Scheme .
- Now you have to click on the option of UDAY STATES.
- After this you have to keep your cursor on the option of your state.
- Now you have to click on the option of dashboard.
- Information related to Dashboard will be on your computer screen.
Process to view MOU
- First of all you have to visit the official website of UDAY Scheme .
- On the home page, you have to click on the option of Uday States.
- After this you have to keep your cursor on the option of the state.
- Now you have to click on the option of MOU.
- Information related to MOU will open on your screen.
Helpline Number & Contact Address
- contact person– Shri Veerendra Nath Muncha, Deputy Director (UDAY), Email: [email protected]Mobile No.: 7358529099
- contact details– POWER FINANCE CORPORATION LIMITED
Reg. office: Urjanidhi, Barakhamba Lane, Connaught Place, New Delhi – 110001, Email: [email protected]Website: www.uday.gov.in