Swami Vivekananda Scholarship 2022 Registration form for fresh & renewal svmcm.wbhed.gov.in Online Apply eligibility criteria & amount. In today’s updates, Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Registration 2022 has started. Education is very important for every child. Therefore, the Central Government, as well as State Government, has declared many schemes for students. As some students cannot afford education, due to the financial conditions of their families. And also some bright students from poor backgrounds need help for education.
Swami Vivekananda Scholarship 2022
So, with the help of the Swami Vivekananda Scholarship program has launched by the West Bengal State government. For the students in West Bengal, these will also be a great opportunity. Also, we will give you details for Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Eligibility 2022. Therefore, you can simply register yourself or your child under this scholarship program.
All the important details, about WB Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Program 2022. Also, many students are completing the registration process with the help of the official online website. The education department of West Bengal state has considered the applications. And then after checking all the criteria, the eligible candidates will get the opportunity for scholarships.
Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Form 2022
However, this scheme has been improvised for the poor family students. As their families cannot afford the fees of school. So the government has come forward for these families. In addition, to get a scholarship, students need to apply first.
As per the scheme, from class 9th to 12th class students can apply under this. And then graduation, as well as postgraduate student, can also take benefit under the scholarship program. Therefore, scholarship programs will help them for getting good education by overcoming their financial burden.
Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Registration 2022
Every year, the Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Trust, WB has given this golden opportunity to needy students. But they have to fulfill some eligibility criteria. So that, they can take part in this program.
Details about Scholarship Amount given by this trust :
|As per Category||Class of Students||The amount given in Scholarship|
|Directorate of School Education (DSE)||Higher Secondary Education||Rs 1000 per month|
|Directorate of Madrasah Education (DME)||Also in High Madrasah||Rs 1000 per month|
|Directorate of public instruction (DPI)||Undergraduates in Arts||Rs 1000 per month|
|Undergraduates in commerce||Rs 1000 per month|
|Undergraduates in science||Rs 1500 per month|
|Undergraduates in other professional courses||Rs 1500 per month|
|Then in, Post Graduates in Arts||Rs 2000 per month|
|Post Graduates in commerce||Rs 2000 per month|
|Post Graduates in Science||Rs 2,500 per month|
|Post Graduates in other professional courses||Rs 2,500 per month|
|NON-NET M.Phil/ Ph.D||Rs 5000 to 8000 Rs. per month|
|Technical education at college or university level||Undergraduate in Engineering or other professional courses||Rs 5000 per month|
|Post Graduate in Engineering/ Other Professional courses||Rs 5000 per month|
|Directorate of Technical Education and Training||Graduate||Rs 1500 per month|
|Directorate of medical education||Diploma courses||Rs 1500 Per month|
|Undergraduate in Medical stream||Rs 5000 per month|
Last year, if you already got Swami Vivekananda Scholarship and again you want this scholarship for the current year also. Then you need to log in through your previous login details. After that, you reached the homepage. Because you are fit as per eligibility criteria. Then you can apply again for the desired scholarship. Before the session starts for the upcoming year. You need to apply soon.
Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Renewal 2022
Details about Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
- Firstly, there are some common eligibility criteria for students.
- Also, for applying should be permanent residence from WB state.
- Then, the annual family income of students should not more than 2.5 lakh rupees.
- Secondly, the eligibility criteria depend on student percentage previously.
- So, for Higher Secondary level. The student should qualify for the Madhyamik exam with 75% marks at least.
- Then for diploma students. They should clear the exam from 1 year or 2nd year of diploma with 75% marks also.
- After that, Under Graduate Students. Students need to clear 12th class with at least 75% marks also for qualifying for a scholarship.
- Then in Post Graduate. The applicant has to clear honor subject with 53% marks at least. And also for honor subject in engineering subjects also 55% marks required.
- Also in Kanyashree Applicant, they need to secure at least 45% marks.
- At last, in M.Phil or NET Research courses. Students can apply without any marks conditions for getting a scholarship.
|Name of the Scheme||Swami Vivekananda Scholarship 2022|
|launched by||Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Trust, West Bengal|
|worked under||The state government of West Bengal|
|Benefit of Scholarship||To give financial assistance for education through scholarship|
Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Apply Online
Check Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Selection Process:
- First, the department will also sort the online application forms.
- As per scholarship rules. Therefore, applications are sorted on the basis of marks before.
- Then, on the family income of students.
- After that, the Merit list will also be generated by the concerned department.
- Also, for making a merit list, documents were verified. That document which you also attach at the time of registration.
- Then after following all the procedures. The scholarship will be sent with the respective amount for student courses.
Swami Vivekananda Scholarship documents required
- Aadhar Card
- Also Permanent Residence Proof
- Address Proof
- Ration Card
- Then Higher Secondary Education Reports
- Previous Class result.
- In addition, Income Certificate from family.
- Passport size photo.
- Registered Mobile number.
Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Online Form 2022
Steps to Register under Swami Vivekananda Scholarship 2022:
- Firstly, the Student goes through the Official Website of the Swami Vivekananda Scholarship.
- Then on the homepage. The registration form link is available for students. svmcm.wbhed.gov.in
- So, click on the Registration link.
- Then a new page opens with the form.
- After that, fill in the asked details. And then attach the documents required for registration.
- Now enter the mobile number also.
- Then enter your Email id.
- At last, go to submit button. And then click it.
- In addition to completing the registration process. Applicants will get a unique id also of 15 digits.
- Save it for further use.
- Now you can login with an application id of 15 digits and a password also.
- Then enter the captcha code before submitting details.
- After that, you can fill the remaining form of application.
- So, in the end, you need to attach your passport photo and the Image of your signature also. The size of both should be 10KB to 20KB file size.
- Completing above all process, click on submit button. And finally, your application is submitted.
However, you got all the related information. But we also suggest you read all the details carefully through the official link.
Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Helpline number/toll free number – 1800-102-8014