Namo Tablet Yojana 2021-21 Registration form at digitalgujarat.gov.in portal, Check Gujarat Tablet scheme apply online last date, price. Nowadays, in India, the main concept is running the digitalization of our country. For making online mean popular and also helping the public. The Government of India is working hard. Namo Tablet Scheme 2022 is also one of the additions to making digital India. Registration has started for all interested applicants. Namo Tablet Yojana Registration last date
Namo Tablet Yojana 2022
With the help of Namo Tablets, students can easily get an education. Also, this is unique wat to introduce education among them. Due to covid19, most things are now happening through online means. Each and every detail related to Namo Tablet Registration 2021 are available here for our readers. So if you are also interested in these tablets. Then do read all the details we are providing here.
In this post, we also are giving the details about the Last date for applications. And also how to fill your registration form, through online mode. Its eligibility and document list required for registrations are also very important. By registering in this scheme. The eligible candidates will get free tablets. This scheme is for Students from graduation courses.
Namo Tablet Yojana Registration 2022
In addition, this scheme will provide education to needy students. Applicant, who cannot afford the digital medium. And also their family is not financially strong. Then they can apply under this yojana. And can get the scheme benefits for their studies.
For this tablet, the applicant needs to pay the subsidized amount of 1000 Rs. Due to this Government is giving benefits to students. As a result, students can get more knowledge through online mediums. And also they can become a successful person in further. This will be also helpful for developing the Gujarat state.
Namo Tablet Yojana Apply Online
Most importantly, this will help them to have good quality education. Before this, students need to be dependent on teachers and books. In case the knowledge of any topic is not available on books. Then they can’t get it easily. But through tablets all the information they can get easily with the internet. So the digital means are popular in the world. And now in India also, this will become an important means of knowledge.
|Name of the scheme||Namo Tablet Yojana 2022|
|launched by||Hon’ble CM Vijay Rupani Ji|
|worked under||Gujarat State Government|
|benefits||To provide free tablets|
|main objective||Digitization of Gujarat State|
|Scheme Beneficiaries||Students of Gujarat|
Gujarat Namo Tablet Yojana Price
Whenever you want any details, you can search for them on the internet. And the internet will provide you information like rain also.
However, if you will be eligible, then you will get a tablet. But here we are providing you details about Tablet Specification as well. As this is a good quality tablet. If you also want to know specification. So you can read it below details.
Namo Tablet Specifications are given here:
|internal memory||8GB Available|
|Camera||2MP Rear Camera|
|0.3MP Front Camera|
|sim card slot||Yes Available|
|Also Voice Calling||And it is|
|Operating System||Android v5.1 Lollipop|
|Warranty||1 year for the handset|
|6 months for in box accessories|
As the market price of this tablet is 8000 to 9000 Rs. But for students under the Namo tablet scheme you can get it at low cost of 1000 Rs only. Also, this opportunity will be called a Golden opportunity for students. As a result, many students are joining this yojana for taking advantage.
Gujarat NAMO Tablet Yojana Online Registration
However, the price given in the scheme, student needs to pay that’s too. But the amount they are paying is also very less than the real cost. So, the payment of tablets given under the scheme has to pay through online mediums as well. With the help of a Debit Card./ Credit Card./Net Banking./ Paytm etc Students can easily pay this given amount.
Namo Tab Yojana Eligibility Criteria –
- At first, the applicant must be a permanent resident of Gujarat State.
- Secondly, he/she should be a student from recognized institutes.
- Thirdly, the annual income of a student’s family should be not more than 1 lakh per annum.
- So, they need to belong to the BPL family.
- As a result of the scheme, students must complete 12th class. And also they must have taken admission in the 1st year of college.
- If all the given criteria are matched from your situation. Then you can apply in this yojana.
Namo Tablet Yojana documents required –
- Permanent Residence Proof
- Address Proof also.
- Aadhar Card
- Identity Proof (Likewise Voter card / Pan card etc)
- 12th Mark Certificate
- Certificate of Admission under the college.
- GLP Certificate
- Also Caste Certificate (If any)
- Polytechnic Course Certificate
One another option given to students to pay the amount is through offline mode. Therefore, they can pay through their respective college where they are studying in their first year. Then they need to deposit only 1000 Rs only for getting this facility.
નમો ટેબ્લેટ યોજના નોંધણી 2021
The procedure of Namo Tablet Yojana Online Apply
- At first, Students should visit the Official Link for the Namo Tablet scheme.
- After that, you reach the home page of the website.
- Before this, you need to enroll at your institute by giving them applications.
- Then the institute will login on to the official website with their unique id and password.
- After that, they provide the concerned department details of interested students by clicking on Add New Student tab.
- So, in this, your details will be mentioned by the institute likewise, name, course, category, etc.
- Then they will enter your course board and the seat number of students.
- Before completing the procedure, they need to deposit 1000 Rs also.
- Then the head of the institute will generate a fee receipt under this yojana.
- And at last after registration. In a few more days, you will get your tablet as per requirement in the scheme.
Above all, the process of registration you can only complete with the help of your institute. So, concerning the authority of your institute. And then they will register you in this scheme. The government has also with you for providing a platform for more knowledge. Also, if you have any queries related to this scheme. Then you can contact on the given official number.
Namo Tablet Helpline Number: 079-26566000
On this given number, students can call between 11:00 AM to 5:00 PM. So call in between these timings.