Maharashtra Shravan Bal Yojana Form 2022 in Marathi aaplesarkar.mahaonline.gov.in Maha Shravan bal scheme Apply online, registration status. The Government of Maharashtra State has stated Maharashtra Shravan Bal Yojana 2022. Then under this scheme old age pension has given. For old age people, it is also very difficult to live in society. As we know, about 71% of the old citizen in the state has been treated with humiliation by their family. So the government is now with them.
Maharashtra Shravan Bal Yojana
After the age of 65 years, in Maharashtra old age pension scheme has started for the needy old agers. So that, their situation will improve for living. And also for making them independent Shravan Bal Yojana 2022 has perfect for them. However, many candidates have started applying under this scheme. But if you haven’t filled out the application yet. Then you can follow our instructions given for Maha Shravan Bal Yojana 2022.
In order to provide the old people of Maharashtra financial help, This scheme has succeeded in the state. So, the applicant whose age is 65 years or more than that, then they can apply under this scheme. Also, this scheme will help them independently. Due to Shravan Bal Yojana 2022, their standard of living in society will also increase.
Maharashtra Shravan Bal Yojana Form 2022
Most importantly, the oldies will be provided with Rs 400 to Rs 600 per month as a pension. The government has done surveys and schemes for knowing their state peoples. Due to this they can easily find out, what are the issues the common men facing in society. After that, they help the people through schemes and yojanas.
The old age people, living in very bad conditions in the society. Because their own families humiliated and tortured them. And also they don’t have earnings, which is a big issue for them. But now, they can get financial assistance from the government itself. Through which they can easily live without depending on the family.
महाराष्ट्र श्रावण बल योजना 2022
Features of Maharashtra Shravan Bal Yojana 2022 :
- Shravan Bal Yojana has applicable for Maharashtra old age people only.
- So, Maharashtra Shravan Bal Yojana has providing Rupees 600 on monthly basis as financial help to old age people.
- After that, old age people will become independent. And they can live with respect in the society as well.
- Before this for basic need also, the old age people have to depend on their family. But now they can become financially independent.
- With the implementation of this scheme, the old citizen can overcome their issues of economic weakness.
- Also in this scheme, there is 2 subdivisions of categories for the applicants.
|Name of the Scheme||Maharashtra Shravan Bal Yojana 2022|
|launched by||Maharashtra State Government|
|Benefit of scheme||To provide financial help|
|Amount given||Rs 400 to Rs 600 on a monthly basis|
|Beneficiaries under scheme||Old Citizen of Maharashtra State|
Maharashtra Shravan Bal Yojana Apply Online
In Maharashtra Shravan Bal Yojana 2022, there are 2 categories for applying. Firstly, Category A and Secondly, Category B. For both, the category eligibility criteria may differ. This category system is made on the basis of the BPL list. Because some old people come from BPL, but now all of them belong Below the Poverty line in the state.
Maharashtra Shravan Bal Yojana Eligibility Criteria –
At first Category A
- Firstly, the Applicant should be the permanent residence of Maharashtra State.
- Secondly, Age of the candidates should be 65 years or more than that.
- Then, the income of the applicant should not be more than 21000 per annum as per the scheme.
- At last, the name of the applicant has not been included in the Below Poverty Line list.
- Also, in this category, the applicant must be a permanent resident of the state itself.
- Then the age criteria are also the same for this category too. Age should be 65 years or more than 65 years for applying.
- If we discuss income, then it should be noted more than 21000 on yearly basis to get benefits of the scheme.
- At last, the name of candidates has been included in the BPL list.
Maha Shravan Bal Yojana Application Status 2022
Although, applicants can apply for application through offline mediums also. But the online medium has a safer side. Because of the covid19 pandemic, we need to follow the guidelines given by the government. This is for our safety only. So you can apply under this scheme by online means. Also, it will save you time and effort as well.
Document required for applying:
|Aadhar Card||Permanent Residence Certificate||Income Certificate||Ration Card|
|application form||age-proof||Bank Account Details||Passport Size Photo|
Shravan Bal Yojana Form in Marathi
Process of Maharashtra Shravan Bal Yojana Registration form 2022 :
- Firstly, the Applicant needs to go through the Official Link of Maharashtra Shravan Bal Yojana 2022.
- Then the home page will be opened in front of you.
- After that on the homepage, you can see the Registration form appears.
- Then you have to click on New User? Register Here option is given in front of you.
- So a new page opened on your screen. Now you need to select from the two options given.
- Option one is to verify your mobile number. When you select this option, you need to enter your mobile number. Then OTP message has been sent to your same mobile. After that enter the OTP and click on verify button.
- Option two is to upload complete self-details, address details, identity proof, photo, create OTP, and verify mobile number.
- After both the option you need to click on the register button at the end.
- So your login username and password will be created after this process.
- Now go to the home page again. And then click on Maharashtra Shravan Bal Yojana after login on to the website.
- When you click on the scheme link, the application form will appear on your system.
- After that, you need to enter all the details required. And also upload the document asked in the registration process.
- Then you need to enter bank details of your account like bank name, branch name, and IFSC code, etc.
- Before submitting the form, verify all the details first.
- Then click on submit button for completing the registration procedure.
- Once your application submission will be done. You will receive an application registration number. Also called as the reference number.
- Similarly, a registration done message will be sent to your mobile number on the application.
- Keep this reference number safe, because it will be used for finding application status further.
For any question and query related to the scheme or registration process from this official website. The Government of Maharashtra also provided helpline numbers for applicants.
Maharashtra Shravan Bal yojana helpline Number: 1800-120-8040