Karnataka Bhoomi RTC land Records online check landrecords.karnataka.gov.in Kar MR Pahani status, registration login app download. In Addition, to new technologies. Our country’s government has also tried to digitize every detail online. It is not only possible by the Central government. Because the central government also needs the support of State governments. In the same way, the Karnataka Bhoomi RTC Land Records 2022 has started by the Karnataka State Government. Also, you can register online with the help of guidance provided here.
Karnataka Bhoomi RTC
Today, we are sharing details about Karnataka Land Records, Maps online services. For the last few years, we are seeing changes in technologies. Now each and every detail are available on the internet. So, the Karnataka State Government is also following the tradition in making their state digitalization. For checking land records, and other details related to lands, the common man can easily get it through an online web portal.
The Revenue Department of Karnataka state has designed the Bhoomi RTC portal. Although many other departments are also working on the internet. But now map-related details also available easily. The main purpose of the state government behind this portal is to make development in the state.
Karnataka Land Records Online
With the help of online details, any person can check their land records online. And if needed they can also check the status of their land. As this is via online mode, so you don’t need to go outside from your home. Through your system, you can get all information without any hassle.
In every state also, this digitization process has been implemented. Soon, you can get each and every detail related to government offices with the help of websites. In addition to this, the government is also making transparent systems.
Karnataka RTC Bhoomi App download
Because the public sometimes faces issues through government offices. As a result, the belief over the government system and officials was not there. But when the whole process will be on online mode. Then nobody can do corruption as well. As corruption is dishonesty to society. So, the government has also done its best for dealing with this social issue.
We all are aware now, of this new whole era. As we are also dealing with the COVID-19 pandemic. Many people faced problems due to lockdown. But this was for our health only. For many works related to government officials. people need to go outside. Because without the permission of government officials or signatures, the document will count as not legal.
|Name of the Post||Karnataka Bhoomi RTC Land Records & Maps|
|launched by||The Department of Revenue, Karnataka|
|worked under||The Government of Karnataka State|
|Benefits of Portal||To provide all the land-related details online|
|working for||Karnataka State Only|
|Beneficiaries||Citizen of Karnataka State|
|Official Website||rtc.karnataka.gov.in or landrecords.karnataka.gov.in|
Karnataka Bhoomi Map
Various services available on Bhoomi RTC Karnataka :
- RTC Information
- Mutation Extract
- Mutation Status
- List of new Taluks
- XML Verification of RTC
- Registration of Citizen
- i-Records of Rights
- Tenancy and Crops
- Kodagu Disaster Rescue
- Revenue Maps
- Citizen Login
- Register of Dispute Cases
- Mutation Registration etc.
Firstly, you can avail all the services through the online website. But in case, you can not access the internet. Then you can go to your nearest kiosk center for taking services. These kiosk service centers are also inaugurated by the state government. In every district, these service centers are also available for providing services to the public. But you need to pay some fees here.
RTC Bhoomi Pahani Online
The fee structure is given below:
|Record of Rights,|
|Tenancy and Crops ( RTC )||Rs10/-|
RTC is also known as Records of Rights, Tenancy, and Crops. For existing landowners, it has counted as important documents. Also, we called it Pahani. Many details are mentioned on this certificate such as:
- Area of Land
- Also crops are grown on the land
- Information about the landowner
- nature of possession
- Type of Land
- Water Rate under the land (how much water can be utilized to keep the land)
- Also Liabilities (such as bank loans)
- Identification of soil types
- Commercial Area
- Agricultural or Non-Agricultural Area
- Residential Area
- All types of details available on this.
Karnataka RTC Bhoomi Mutation Status
Property Mutation is the procedure. In which transferring of rights of the property has been done. Transferring from one person to another is the procedure. Before the online services. The common public needs to go to the concerned department for property mutation. We will also try to provide you with more Karnataka state government schemes.
Process of Online Karnataka Bhoomi RTC Registration 2022 :
- Firstly, the Applicant has to visit the Official Website for the Karnataka Bhoomi RTC portal. And by clicking on a link you will be on Bhoomi RTC.
- Then on the homepage, go to Create Account tab available on the left side of the homepage.
- Now a page with from opened on your screen. So fill in all the information. Enter the Captcha code. And then register yourself by making login id and password also.
- So, you are a registered user now.
People after registering on the Bhoomi RTC can also get details related to other services. So, here we are also providing information about the RTC process.
Kar Bhoomi RTC Online Registration 2022
How you can check Karnataka RTC Online
- At first, log in with your account details which are registered on the Official Website.
- Now, on the homepage. Click on View RTC and MR Bhoomi Karnataka.
- Secondly, a new form type format appears on your screen.
- So, fill in these details on the given page.
- Then click on Fetch Details.
- At last, all the details related to RTC will be displayed on your screen.
Karnataka Bhoomi RTC Portal
Moreover, you can also get details related to other services. Also, we are sharing information for Extracting Mutation Report. Steps are given below:
- Firstly, Go to the Official Page of the Bhoomi RTC Portal.
- Now when you reached the homepage of the portal. And then go to View RTC and MR.
- Then Select the Mutation Report option.
- So you can go to Extracting Mutation Report.
- After that, select a few options such as District, Taluk, Hobli, Village, Survey Number.
- At last, click on the Fetch Details button.
- So, the details are now on your screen.
Through the details from online. All the processes become easy and simple. As the department made the website user-friendly. The public can also get details without stepping out of their house. Thank you for reading our information.