Sampoorna Gramin Rozgar Yojana 2022 @nrega.nic.in
Summary: The Sampoorna Grameen Rozgar Yojana was launched on 25 September 2001 by merging the provisions of Employment Assurance Scheme (EAS) and Jawahar Gram Samridhi Yojana (JGSY). The Indian government has created the Sampoorna Grameen Rozgar Yojana (Universal Rural Employment Programme) to offer rural poor people profitable jobs and food. The government distributes wages and food grain to individuals who fall below the poverty threshold with this programme.
All Applicants who are willing to apply online application then download the official notification and read all eligibility criteria and application process carefully. We will provide short information about “Sampoorna Gramin Rozgar Yojana 2022” like Scheme Benefit, Eligibility Criteria, Key Features of Scheme, Application Status, Application process and more.
SCHNAMELAG 2022 – Overview
Short Info: [Apply Online] Sampoorna Gramin Rozgar Yojana (SGSY) 2022 – Online Registration, Application Form PDF Download, Eligibility, Beneficiary List, Payment/ Amount Status, Features, Benefits and Check Online Application Status at Official Website nrega.nic.in. संपूर्ण ग्रामीण योजना ऑनलाइन आवेदन, रजिस्ट्रेशन फॉर्म, उद्देश्य, पात्रता, लाभ.
Table of Contents
|Name of Scheme||Sampoorna Gramin Rozgar Yojana (SGSY)|
|in language||संपूर्ण ग्रामीण रोजगार योजना|
|launched by||Government of India|
|Beneficiaries||Citizens of India|
|Scheme Objective||Providing Employment|
|Scheme under||Central Government|
|Name of State||All India|
|PostCategory||Scheme/ Yojana/ Yojna|
Sampoorna Gramin Rozgar Yojana 2022: Online Application Form
Sampoorna Gramin Rozgar Yojana 2022: Online Application Form PDF Download –
The Government of India launched the Sampoorna Grameen Rozgar Yojana (SGRY) on 25 September 2001 by merging the ongoing schemes of the Employment Assurance Scheme (EAS) and the Jawahar Gram Samridhi Yojna (JGSY). Objective was to provide additional wage employment and food security, alongside creation of durable community assets in rural areas. From 21 February 2003, EAS became an allocation-based scheme. The program was implemented through the Panchayati Raj institutions.
Work Provided Under Sampoorna Grameen Rozgar Yojana
- Infrastructure Support for Sampoorna Gramin Rozgar Yojana.
- Infrastructure required to support agricultural activities in the Gram Panchayat area
- Collective infrastructure for health, education including kitchen sets and internal link roads, ie roads connecting the village to the main road, even if the main road is outside the panchayat area
- socioeconomic community property
- Restoration and desilting of traditional village ponds or ponds
Beneficiaries of Sampoorna Gramin Rozgar Yojana
- agricultural workers
- marginal farmer
- non agricultural unskilled labor
- citizens affected by disasters
- parents of children doing child labor
- SC or ST citizens
- parents of children with disabilities
- children of disabled parents
- Under Sampurn Gramin Rojgar Yojana wages will be paid partly in cash and partly in fertilizer money to the beneficiaries.
- The wages to be provided to the beneficiaries under this scheme will not be less than the minimum wages fixed by the authorities.
- A minimum of 5 kg of compost money will be provided for the workers as part of the wages.
- The remaining wages will be paid in cash.
- Minimum 25% cash payment is mandatory.
Prohibited work under Sampoorna Grameen Rozgar Yojana
- Construction of religious places like temples, mosques, churches and gurudwaras
- Construction of monuments, sculptures, facades, reception gates, bridges etc.
- Construction of higher secondary schools and colleges
- black topping of roads
Implementation of Sampoorna Gramin Rozgar Yojana
- The Ministry of Rural Development at the Central level and the Department of Rural Development at the State level will prepare monthly and annual progress reports.
- The implementation of the Sampoorna Gramin Rozgar Yojana will be monitored by the Rural Development Department.
- Apart from this, a committee will be constituted for monitoring and issuing guidelines at the district and state level.
Work for Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes Citizens
Under the Sampoorna Gramin Rozgar Yojana, 22.5% of the work has been reserved for the BPL category of SC and ST citizens, which are as follows:
- Development of Bhoodan land, surplus land or government land
- social forestry work
- Horticulture, agricultural horticulture, floriculture or plantation on private land belonging to BPL category of SC/ST
- Work infrastructure or shed for self-employment programs
- Works relating to borewell for irrigation or Pune for open irrigation
- other permanent jobs
Required Document for Sampoorna Gramin Rozgar Yojana
Important Document to Apply Online:
- Aadhar card
- address proof
- Certificate of Income
- proof of age
- passport size photograph
- mobile number
- email id
Sampoorna Gramin Rozgar Yojana Eligibility Criteria
Beneficiary Eligibility Guidelines:
- Applicant must be a permanent resident of India.
- Only the citizens living below the poverty line can get the benefit of this scheme.
Objectives of Sampoorna Gramin Rozgar Yojana 2022
The Objective was to provide additional wage employment and food security, alongside the creation of durable community assets in rural areas. The cash component shared between the Center and the States in the ratio of 75:25. This scheme has been merged with NREGS since February 2006.
- To provide additional and supplementary wage employment in the rural area.
- To provide food security and improve nutritional levels in all rural areas of our country.
Benefits and features of Sampoorna Gramin Rozgar Yojana
- The Sampoorna Grameen Rozgar Yojana (SGRY) was launched on 25th September 2001, by merging the on-going schemes of EAS (Employment Assurance Scheme) and the JGSY (Jawahar Gram Samridhi Yojna).
- A scheme developed by the Indian government with the goal of providing productive employment to the destitute people of rural India.
- The SGRY was launched to provide food and profitable employment to the rural poor.
- Under the SGRY scheme, the government gives wages and food grains to individuals Below the Poverty Line (BPL).
- Sampoorna Grameen Rozgar program will be implemented through the Panchayat Raj Institutions (PRIs).
- On September 25, 2001, the Sampoorna Grameen Rozgar Yojana was established, combining the provisions of the Employment Assurance Scheme (EAS) and the Jawahar Gram Samridhi Yojana (JGSY).
- Implemented by all the three tiers of Panchayati Raj Institutions. Each level of Panchayat was an independent unit for formulation of Action.
Sampoorna Gramin Rozgar Yojana Online Registration Process
The government of India has launched Sampoorna Grameen Rozgar Yojana to provide profitable employment and food to the rural poor. Under this scheme, the Government provides wages and food grain to those who live below the poverty line.
All Eligible Applicants who want to apply to this scheme then read all instructions carefully and follow the given below steps to apply online application form:
Procedure to Apply Online Sampoorna Gramin Rozgar Yojana Application Form 2022
Step 1- Visit the Official Website of Sampoorna Gramin Rozgar Yojana ie nrega.nic.in.
Step 2- On the Homepage, you have to click on the Apply Now option.
Step 3- After this a new page will open on your screen.
Step 4- Now enter the required details and upload all the important documents.
Step 5- Click on Submit Button for the final submission of the application.
- In this way you will be able to apply under the scheme.
Helpline Number & Contact Address
THE MAHATMA GANDHI NATIONAL RURAL EMPLOYMENT GUARANTEE ACT 2005 (MGNREGA)
Ministry of Rural Development – Govt. India
Dr Rajendra Prasad Road,
New Delhi – 110001 INDIA