PM Modi Health Card Online Apply 2022 at pmjay.gov.in PMJAY Ayushman Bharat Yojana Health Card Registration application form status download. Ayushman Bharat Yojana which is also called PMJAY has one of the biggest healthcare schemes run by the Indian Central Government. PM Modi Health Card Registration 2022 has also been started by the government. Many citizens already registered themselves and then they also received their PMJAY Health card. So, if you are also interested in this scheme, then do apply with the help of the official page.
PM Modi Health Card 2022
The Scheme has started by the Prime Minister of India Mr. Narendra Modi. And now it’s running in all the state for covering all the eligible applicants. To provide health facilities the government has issued one health card for PM Modi Health Scheme 2022. Moreover, the government has the aim to cover up more than 50 Crore citizens. The registration process has already been started by the concerned department.
Therefore, many families have also registered themselves under this scheme for becoming beneficiaries. Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana is for providing health care, through which citizens can use them for medical treatment without any payment done to hospitals enlisted under this scheme. So, this has to be a great benefit for all those families who have financial issues.
PM Modi Health Card Online Apply
As a result of this scheme, lots of people have to register and become part of the PM Modi Health Scheme. This scheme has also paperless and cashless cover for hospitalization given for public hospitals as well as network private hospitals. Some private hospitals are also listed because some treatment has still not available in public sector hospitals. So, in case of citizens have to take treatment from private sector hospitals. Then also they can opt for treatment.
However, the government has included the cost of hospitalization, medication, pre-hospitalization, and also post-hospitalization cover under health cards. But this scheme has also included about 1400 treatments under exorbitant such as knee replacement, skull surgery, etc. In addition, applicants can also take follow up to ensure his/her full recovery after the treatment.
PMJAY Health Card Online Apply
In PMJAY, insurance cover up for health service has decided up to 5 Lakh rupees per year for each family. Families can apply without any limitation of their family sizes and age of the member of the family. The total number of families getting benefits under this program has about 10 Crore families.
|Name of the Scheme||PM Modi Health Card 2022|
|launched by||Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi|
|Under||The Central Government of India|
|Supervised by||The Ministry of Health and Family Welfare|
|Benefit of Scheme||To provide health cover|
|Total Health Coverage||Rs 5 Lakh per annum|
|Beneficiaries of Scheme||Poor citizens of India|
Feature of PM Modi Health Card Scheme 2022 :
- Firstly, this scheme has been made up for the families who have lived under the poverty line.
- Also, families due to poor conditions cannot afford health care charges. so the government has supported them by providing this health card.
- Secondly, this scheme will cover medical treatment up to 5 Lakh Rupees per annum for those who got this health card.
- Moreover, there are no age criteria for registering under this scheme. Because health issues also do not depend on the age of the member.
- As a result, the government has to issue this health care to the families who stood according to the scheme eligibility criteria.
PM Health card Application form online
In this scheme, facilities are given through, health care has to be cashless to the beneficiary candidate. They don’t need to pay any amount in the hospitals listed under this scheme. However, the member needs to pay transportation fees, but that is also rewarded during the pre-hospitalization or post-hospitalization period. Also, daycare is an expense that has included under the insurance package given within the scheme. In addition, the government has also prefixed the medical expense provided by the enlisted hospitals which based on health package. There are various health and wellness centers have also started by the government for helping our citizens.
Ayushman Bharat Health Card benefits
Benefits under PM Modi Health Card 2022 Scheme:
- According to this scheme, about 40% of needy families have been included in providing health cashless facilities.
- Candidates who received health care through this scheme. Then they can have medical facilities free of cost.
- Also, this scheme covers the post-hospitalization expenses for the patient.
- In addition, the applicant will also get follow-up coverage for treatment in the hospital given in the government list.
- Under the scheme, there are 25 specialty divisions. And also is covers about 13.54 medical and surgical treatments decided by the concerned authority.
- Patients facing issues with the treatment of Oncology and Cancer chemotherapy, then there is a relief for them also. As the government has covered more than 50 types of cancer under this scheme.
- Also, the medical and surgical package given in this scheme cannot be used at the same time by the citizen.
- However, in the case of multiple surgeries, the cover-up of the first surgery will be as per the highest package. But in the second surgery, the covered given is 50%. And then in the Third surgery, it should be 25% insurance covered under the health card.
PM Modi Health card Online form
List of treatment expenses covered under PMJAY:
|Medical Examination Expense|
|Medical Consultation fees Expense|
|Post Hospitalization for 15 days Expense|
|Hospital Accommodation Expense|
|Intensive Care Unit (ICU) Services Expense|
|Non-Intensive Services Expense|
|Diagnostic process Expense|
|Medical Implantation Expense|
|Food Service Expense|
|Complication during Medical Treatment Expense|
PMJAY Eligibility Criteria – PM Health Card eligibility criteria
- At first, families with no male/adult or earning member under the age of 59 years.
- For rural families living in a kaccha house or living in one room.
- Most important, families who live under the poverty line.
- Families of Domestic Workers, Beggars, Ragpicker, Tailor, sweepers, Artisan, Labors, Plumber, Welder, painters, Repair Worker, Electricians, Security Card, Mason, Washer Man, Waiter, Cobbler, etc. can also apply.
- Applicant must be a citizen of India.
- If the applicant has part of any government office, then their family has not suitable as per criteria.
Ayushman Bharat Hospital List 2022
Covid Vaccine Registration
Covid 2nd Dose Registration
Covid Vaccination Certificate
Vaccine Certificate Verification
Crown Helpline Number
Third Wave of Corona
Covid Vaccine Tracker India
Remdesivir Injection Uses
Ideal Oxygen Level
Covishield vaccine Registration
Ayushman Bharat Card Online Apply
PM Modi Health Card Document Required for Registration :
- Aadhar Card
- Income Certificate
- Ration Card
- Identity Proof
- Mobile Number
- Email-id (If any)
- Permanent Residential address
Process for filling PM Modi Health Card Registration form 2022:
- First, the Applicant has to go to the Official Website of PMJAY online.
- Then on the homepage, you need to click on Am I Eligible option given.
- After that enter your mobile number and then enter OTP sent to your phone number.
- Then choose the name of your state.
- So you need to search details either with mobile number, name, HHD number / Ration card number.
- If you are eligible, then you can click on apply.
- After that, you need to provide details and attach the scan copy of the document required here.
- At last click on submit.
- Soon, you will get the Health card at the given address.
PMJAY Helpline number/PM Health Card toll free number: 14555 / 1800-111-565.