Today we have come here with the details of the AP Surya Shakti Scheme 2022. In Andhra Pradesh state, the government has invited application forms from the candidates who have interested in the AP Surya Shakti Registration 2022. So, the applicant can go through all the information made available by us for the respective scheme. And then they can also take benefit from being part of the project.
AP Surya Shakti Scheme Registration 2022
The State Government of Andhra Pradesh has provided subsidies for rooftop solar panels. As we know solar technology has risen day by day. Nowadays people can wave off their electricity bills with the help of solar panels. Although the money spends during the installation of solar panels has somewhat costly, but then it will provide you with benefits for many years.
So, the government has come up with a scheme to provide subsidies on the setup of rooftop solar panels at all homes. All the consumer who has domestic for the category 1A and 1B can now do the installation of Photovoltaic system. This scheme has its own benefits for the consumer in Andhra Pradesh state. So, applicants can do the registration under the scheme online mode.
AP Solar Panel Subsidy Apply online
Here, we have sharing information for the eligibility of the scheme. And also features of Andhra Pradesh Surya Shakti Yojana and the application submission procedure. Due to this scheme, the customer can also sell the surplus power generated by the solar panel at a subsidized rate to the electricity department after using the electricity fully. Once they consume the electricity, then they can sell the remaining electricity to the department.
Already we informed you that the government has to provide a subsidy to the applicant who registered under the scheme. Each solar panel unit at subsidized which costs around 60 thousand Rupees would be given at the rate of 10 thousand Rs for individual consumers. If the candidates want to get the advantage of this scheme then they need to follow the given steps here.
AP Rooftop Solar Subsidy Policy
Features of AP Surya Shakti Yojana 2022 :
- Firstly, Use of Solar Panel Units: Due to Solar power units, the household can save electricity given by the companies. as the electric power generated by the energy of the sun can be used at household and then the extra electric unit can be sold to the government electricity firm. So, this will provide benefit in both ways. Citizens need not pay high electricity bills. and also they can earn money by selling extra units.
- Secondly, Setting up solar panels: The central government of India has also provided an extension to AP Surya Shakti Scheme 2022 for the setup of solar panels on the rooftop of candidate’s houses. Also, for the cost of solar panels, the government has provided these panels at a subsidized rate.
- Benefits to Household: Household which comes under the Category of 1A and 1B can take advantage of the scheme. Then the solar panel will be installed with the help of the central government department. Although, the benefits of scheme subsidy would be provided to basically household of Guntur.
|Name of the Post||Andhra Pradesh Surya Shakti Scheme 2022|
|launched by||SPDCL (Southern Power Distribution Company Limited)|
|worked under||The State Government of AP|
|Date of launching the scheme||11th June 2019|
|Benefits of Schemes||To provide solar panels at a subsidized price|
|Beneficiaries||Citizen of Andhra Pradesh state|
|Cost of Setup of Solar Panel||Rs 10 thousand|
|application submission||available now|
|Type of Scheme||State Government|
AP Surya skahti Scheme Registration 2022
Southern Power Distribution Company Limited (SPDCL) has taken all the responsibility for handling this scheme. After the various scheme announced by the government for the development of Andhra Pradesh state. In addition, through various projects, people can also have benefits and they can also contribute to the progress of AP.
List of Documents Required for the scheme:
- Electricity Coverage: The family has to produce the electricity consumption details of their house. The department will have to check that whether the house comes under 1KW or more than that. Also, the family will get a subsidy if they are eligible as per government rules.
- Residential Proof: During registration, candidates need to provide proof of their residence. As the candidates who belong to Andhra Pradesh state can apply to the scheme. So, benefits will be for AP permanent residence. For proof, they can show their Aadhar card or Voter ID, or Ration Card at the time of registration.
- Property Documents: Under this Applicant need to show Shadow free area of 100 Square feet. Because for solar panels, full coverage of sunlight is required.
- Income Details: Applicant needs to show the income proof as well at the time of application registration. Due to which the government will decide whether the applicant has elected to have a subsidy or not.
AP Rooftop Solar Panel Subsidy Apply
After receiving the application form, the SPDCL department will come to you for the physical inspection of your house. And then after confirming each detail they approved the scheme benefits for the eligible candidates. So, you need to wait for some time. And then the department will inform you of your registered mobile number as soon as possible.
Documents required during registration:
- At first, Permanent Residence Certificate is needed.
- Then, Aadhar Card
- Also, other identity proof such as Ration Card, Voter Card, PAN card
- Secondly, income proof is also important.
- Thirdly, Address proof
- passport size photo
- Contact details
- Bank Details
AP Surya Shakti Scheme Apply Online 2022
A candidate who wants to install the set up of solar panels under the scheme can now follow the steps given below.
- Firstly, applicants need to visit the Official Website for the AP Meeseva portal to have the benefit from the scheme.
- Here you need to go for the option of scheme AP Surya Shakti Yojana 2022.
- Then you need to click on the link of the scheme.
- After that, a new page appears before you for the registration form.
- You can also download the application form. And fill in the details and submit this form with documents asked in the registration.
- OR fill the application online and also upload the documents.
- At last, click on the submit button for submitting the application form.