Universal Travel Pass Registration, Login, Process & Link can be checked from here. Get registration details from Universal travel pass from here. Complete information about Universal Travel Pass will be made available to you in our article, so please read it carefully. We will provide you complete information about the process of registration and login and along with this, we will also provide you the link.
Universal Travel Pass
You can get yourself registered online sitting at home through this portal, which has been told in our article. We hope that you will read our article carefully and also add our website to your bookmarks to get all the latest updates first.
You can apply online for this, due to covid-19, now this process has been made online so that you do not have to go out of the house. QR code epass services have been provided by Maharashtra State Disaster Management Authority to all the registered companies of Mumbai, through which you can apply for a travel pass.
Universal Travel Pass Registration
You will get pass through QR code only, through this there will be no fraud of any kind. Only those who have the complete set of information will be provided the pass and nodal officers will be recruited for investigation.
As you all know that due to the ongoing covid-19 in the country, strict curfew was imposed and due to which people were facing a lot of trouble in commuting, in such a situation, online passes were started by the government and this pass Made only for the medical sector and utility providers. But now the government has started making passes for those who work in registered companies. To get more information about this, if you want, you can also visit the online portal, the link of which will be available to you in our article.
Objectives of Universal Travel Pass
Some of the main objectives of epass are as follows:-
- Its main purpose is to help people travel in covid-19 as well.
- It will be made for only three categories, which are medical, utility, and education.
- Through this, the government wants to make available all facilities of medical facilities and education to all.
- Through this, you can now ride from rail to rickshaw.
- You can get your UTP by QR code.
- Through this, you can travel to other states also.
Eligibility Criteria for Universal Travel Pass
To apply for this, you have to keep some things in mind, which are as follows:-
- You must be a resident of India to apply.
- Children cannot apply for this.
- You can apply only if you are in the medical, education, and utility sectors.
- You must be in categories and subcategories to apply.
- Whoever wants to register, must have all the details.
Documents Required for Universal Travel Pass
To apply, you need the following documents, which are as follows:-
- Aadhar card
- vote id
- registration certificate
- Government ID proof
- Registered company
- Industrial papers
- Registered mobile number
How to apply online in Universal Travel Pass?
- To apply, first, you have to go to the online portal.
Whose link is – epassmsdma.mahait.org
- Then you will see two options of Register Your Establishment and Download Travel Guide on the home page.
- You have to click on “Register Your Establishment“.
- Your form will open on the next page.
- In that, you are required to fill all the subsidiary sub with red marks.
- In which you will have to fill in the registration number, establishment category, type of establishment and photo of registration certificate, etc.
- After that, you will also have to fill in the coordinate details.
- Then you have to accept all the conditions and click on the declaration.
- After that after clicking on register, a message will come on your registered mobile number, from which you will know that your registration has been done.
How to apply online Universal Travel Pass Local QR Code?
- First of all, you have to click on the link to the official website.
- On the home page, you have to click on UTP.
- Then you have to select Register Your Establishment.
- Then you have to fill the form and fill in all the details correctly.
- After that, the coordinator can fill in all the details related to the staff number.
- In which you have to fill in the details like member name, department and phone number, etc.
- After filing an SMS will be sent to your staff member.
- Members can log in through a mobile number.
- After login, you will have to upload your photo, which should be clear.
- Finally, you have to download your Universal Travel Pass OR-based.
Hope you have got complete information about this in our article. If you want to ask anything about Universal Travel Pass, you can message us in the comment section and we will get back to you soon.