Startup Chhattisgarh Scheme Registration 2022 on industries.cg.gov.in CG Start up login Verification, Industries Entrepreneurship Program. The state government of Chhattisgarh has launched a new scheme for the welfare of the people of the state. This scheme is for start-ups of the state. It is named as Start-up Chhattisgarh Scheme. This scheme will promote entrepreneurship in the state and will promote innovation. Entrepreneurship skills should be developed among the people of the state.
Startup Chhattisgarh Scheme Registration 2022
All details related to the scheme will be discussed in this article. If you are looking forward to registering under the scheme, you should read this article till the end. There is a separate website for the scheme. Candidates who want to register for the scheme can read the procedure to apply for the scheme given below in the article.
More about the scheme – The new scheme launched by the government of Chhattisgarh is on the same lines as Narendra Modi’s start-up India mission to promote entrepreneurship development in Chhattisgarh. Under the scheme, the government of Chhattisgarh will provide various entrepreneurship incentives to start-up entrepreneurs. The scheme will help to promote the spirit of entrepreneurship among the citizens of the state.
Startup CG Scheme Registration 2022
Why are start-ups necessary? Benefits of the scheme – The prime minister of India has paved a way for Indian start-ups. A lot of efforts are imposed into promoting start-ups. There are various benefits of start-ups and tehri positive impact on the economy. Start-ups and innovation are the most powerful allies. To have a successful start-up, you should link it with technology.
Start-ups will promote self-employment in India. India is already struggling with a high population and lower employment rate. Through start-ups, more people will be employed and many more will be motivated. For this, the government of India needs to cooperate by providing a reduction in cost and easy access to funds.
Chhattisgarh Startup Apply Online
Sectors under the scheme
The scheme will focus on nurturing the following start-up companies in the specified sectors-
- Animal husbandry and value addition of core sectors.
Start-up Chhattisgarh Scheme Objective –
- The main objective of the scheme is to promote sustainable growth in the innovation industry and also to promote entrepreneurship among the people of the state.
- Through this scheme, more people will be encouraged to open their businesses or start up.
- Under the scheme, start-up boot camos will also be covered in various schools and colleges.
- The importance of entrepreneurship will be taught to the people of the state.
- More innovation-based start-ups will be promoted and established under this scheme.
- For innovation-based incubators, research and development are very essential. Hence, centers for research and development will be linked with innovative companies of the state.
- Through this scheme, the Chhattisgarh state government wants to make the state recognized as the innovation and entrepreneurship hub of India.
- The start-ups will help the people of the state save a better quality of life along with more employment opportunities.
|scheme||Startup Chhattisgarh Program|
|Under||State Government of Chhattisgarh|
|objective||To boost entrepreneurship in CG state|
|Registration||CG Startup Online Registration 2022|
|benefits||The residents of CG state|
Startup Chhattisgarh Online Application
Funding for the start-up
The state government will distribute Rs. 50 lakhs interest-free loan to start-ups. Only the start-ups which are shortlisted in the state incubator will be given the loan. The fund will be given for core incubator-cum accelerator set up. This fund will be released after at least 3 years. The fund can be used for the following purposes-
- The fund can be utilized to set up infrastructure and office space.
- The fund can be used for operating expenses.
- To organize training in various schools or colleges. Funds can also be used to organize various events nationally, locally or internationally.
- The funds can also provide financial support to the start-ups.
Various innovative start-ups covered under the scheme are as under-
- Core sector industries like iron, steel, aluminum, coal, power, and more.
- Internet of things (IoT).
- SMAC- social mobility analytics and cloud
- healthcare technology
- social innovation
- renewable energy
Start-up Chhattisgarh Scheme Eligibility criteria
The eligibility criteria for the scheme as under-
- The candidate should be a permanent resident of Chhattisgarh as the scheme is launched by the Chhattisgarh government.
- The candidate should have a start-up in order to register under the scheme.
Team to develop start-up Chhattisgarh Scheme
The state government will set up a dedicated team for the successful implementation of the scheme. The team will monitor and will ensure proper documentation and will report on the progress to Chhattisgarh.
- Director, Industries, Government of Chhattisgarh will assume the role of Director
- MD, CSIDC will assume the role of Member
- CEO, Chips will be given the responsibility of Member
- CEO, 36INC will assume the role of Member
- Deputy General Manager, State Bank of India, Zonal Office, Byron Bazar, Raipur will assume the role of Member
- Joint Director, Directorate of Industries, Chhattisgarh will assume the role of Member Secretary.
Startup Registration Chhattisgarh Online
Documents required for start-up
The necessary documents required for the scheme are as under-
How to register for Start-up Chhattisgarh Scheme?
The main part of the scheme is the registration part. Interested and eligible candidates can register for the scheme online-
- First, the interested person should visit the official website of the Start-up Chhattisgarh Scheme on the official portal
- Now on the home page click on start-up registration link on the portal.
- Enter the necessary details like name, father’s name, mobile number, email ID, PAN number, and name of enterprise to create the User ID and password.
- The format for the registering form will open on the screen. Enter all the necessary information on the form like name of the enterprise, PAN, representative name, mobile number, Aadhar card number (12 digits unique identification number), email Id.
- Check the information carefully and submit the application. The application will be reviewed by the Nodal officer from the Department of commerce and industries.
- Within 10 days you will receive the state start-up certificate. All your documents will be verified and you will be notified about the same.
Startup Chhattisgarh Helpline number
If you have any query related to registration or any other query can resolve by contacting the following-
- Nodal officer-director Industries, the government of Chhattisgarh
- Nodal department- Commerce and Industry Department, Government of Chhattisgarh
Contact details- phone number 0771-2583855 e-mail: [email protected]