One national mission has included the financial department running in our country. Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana also in short PMJDY 2022 Account Opening form is available through an online website. Due to this banking facilities has accessed easily by its user. So this scheme stands up for universal access with the help of one basic banking account for the citizens above age 18 years.
PMJDY Account Opening Form 2022
Most important the bank facilities such as reaches to credit, pension facilities, financial literacy, and insurance to every man of our country. But before this scheme, the government has focused on the citizens of villages. Not all the people from our country have been considered by the government of India for giving benefits through the PMJDY Scheme 2022. So it has applicable in rural as well as urban areas.
The Prime Minister of India, Shree Narendra Modi has announced this scheme for giving benefits to people in every state. So, this scheme worked under the Central Government of India. Due to this, every household can register themselves, and then they have the advantages given under this yojana. If an applicant wants to open a joint account then they can open it through the bank branches only.
PMJDY Apply Online
As a result of Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana in the branch changed, there has been no age restriction introduced through the scheme. Any applicant of age 10 years or more than that can apply in the PMJDY for becoming a beneficiary. Also as the scheme has been initiated by the Central Government, so there is no application fee for the registration process.
In addition, Basic Saving Bank Deposit that has a BSBD account has also been designed in this scheme as a saving account. We know that with saving accounts there have various benefits comes such as free of charge and other facilities to the account holder. All the banks have managed by the Reserve Bank of India. and it also releases circulars for different terms and conditions for the benefit of Indians.
PM Jan Dhan Yojana Form 2022
Main Benefits due to PMJDY 2022:
- The citizens can also open saving accounts easily with this scheme.
- However, for an opening saving account in the bank available on the list, applicants need to fulfill certain criteria.
- At first, the applicant should fulfill some amount submission conditions for applying under-saving accounts.
- Also, the government has given various preferences to female beneficiaries in this yojana.
- In case your normal account saving balance remains zero at any time, then the bank will charge you with a penalty amount for using it
- The account holder can have further benefits like pension, insurance covers, or subsidy also if they registered through this project.
- But in the case of the PMJDY scheme bank account, there has no minimum balance condition for the account holder for maintaining it.
- Also, the person who saved the amount in this account, then the bank will provide the interest on that amount.
- In addition, the bank account beneficiary will also have RuPay Debit Card under this scheme.
- All other services will also be the same for the account holder such as the transfer of money from one account to another.
|Name of the Yojana||PMJDY 2022|
|Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana 2022|
|Introduced by||The PM of India, Mr. Narendra Modi|
|Authority||The Central Government of India|
|Name of the Department||The Department of Financial Services|
|Ministry of Finance|
|Benefits of Schemes||To provide financial assistance|
|Total number of Beneficiaries in the scheme||43.04 crores|
|Amount Paid to the Beneficiaries||Rs 146,230.71 Crore|
|Scheme Beneficiaries||Citizen of India|
|Total Number of Bank Mitras||1.26 Lakh Approx.|
|Official Website Link||Available here|
PMJDY Application Form 2022
The person who already opened a BSBD account will not be eligible to open another account with the same bank for saving the bank deposit account. Last year, we have seen a difficult situation because of the Coronavirus pandemic. Due to this, the central government has also suggested a lockdown in states. After that, the state government has declared the lockdown as per regulatory actions for controlling this pandemic. People from lower levels have faced a lot because the earning of their families has stopped at that time.
|Authorized Bank List as per Scheme|
|State Bank of India (SBI)||Allahabad Bank|
|Bank Of Maharashtra||Vijaya Bank|
|Corporation Bank||Punjab National Bank (PNB)|
|Andra Bank||Syndicate Bank|
|Bank Of Baroda (BoB)||Union Bank of India|
|Bank Of India (BOI)||Punjab & Sind Bank|
|Canara Bank||Oriental Bank of Commerce|
|Indian Bank||Bhartiya Mahila Bank|
|Dena Bank||Central Bank Of India|
|IDB Bank||And others|
The Scheme has consisted of two more schemes, one is Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana and another one has Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana. Although, the government has given various help schemes. But PMJDY has also give 5 Hundred Rupees to each women beneficiaries in this project. So, the women candidates have motivated and helped with the help of PMJDY 2022.
PM Jan Dhan Yojana Online Apply
List of Documents Required for PMJDY Application Form 2022:
- At first, Identity Proof
- Then, Aadhar Card
- driving license
- vote card
- PAN Card (Permanent Account Number)
- NREGA Job Card
- Any other Document or certificate also issued by the Central Government of India.
- Permanent Address Proof
- Also, all the documents should be officially valid.
- Then Letter has issued by the Gazetted Officer
- And also the duly attested photograph of the applicant.
The process to Apply under Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana Registration Bank Wise 2022 :
- Firstly, applicants have to go through the Official Website of the PMJDY portal.
- Then, the homepage of the official web link has appeared on your screen.
- After that, you need to go for the e-Document section mentioned below here.
- So, in the e-Document section, you can see the application form available in Hindi language and English language.
- You need to click on the preference you want for the language in the application form.
- After that, a new pdf format application form opened in front of you. Download it or take print also.
- Then fill the application form. And attach the required documents asked in it.
- So, you need to submit this application form to the bank you want to register.
- At last complete the bank measurements also for the registration procedure.
- Finally, your PMJDY Account as bank-wise has opened with the help of registration.
If you want to speak about this scheme. Then the official department has also provided a toll-free number on the page. We have also shared it with our readers.
PMJDY Helpline PM Jan Dhan Yojana Toll-Free Number: 1800-180-1111 / 1800-11-0001