The state government has announced MP Mukhyamantri Kaushalya Yojana for the welfare of the people. Under this scheme, free training will be provided to the women of the state. The scheme will focus on “Women empowerment” and aims to raise the standard of living of women. This scheme is funded by the state government and the skill training programs will be conducted according to employment-oriented national standards.
MP Mukhyamantri Kaushalya Yojana 2022
All the details related to the scheme will be provided in this article. This article will contain the features, benefits, objectives, eligibility, courses, and procedure to apply for the scheme. More about the scheme – MP Mukhyamantri Kaushalya Yojana is a scheme launched by the state government of Madhya Pradesh. The scheme aims to provide skill training to the women of the state.
Through the skills training, the standard of living of the women will be increased and they will become empowered. All details related to the scheme can be found on the official portal of the scheme at www.mpskills.gov.in. Women who could not study or continue their education due to any reason will be benefited from this scheme.
MP Kaushalya Yojana Panjiyan 2022
The scheme will target to provide training to 2 lakh women per year. The scheme was started in 2017. People who are interested in applying for the scheme can apply on the official portal of MP state skill development mission. The training provided under the scheme will be free of cost. The women of the state will be encouraged to become self-reliant. The unemployment rate is high in Madhya Pradesh, to bring down unemployment, it is important to increase self-employment.
Features of the scheme – MP Mukhyamantri Kaushalya Yojana is a fully funded scheme launched by the government of Madhya Pradesh. The scheme will focus on skills training of women so that they become self-reliant and they can stand on their own feet. The skills training provided under the scheme will be in both traditional and non-traditional fields.
मुख्यमंत्री कौशल्या योजना 2022
Through this employment opportunities will increase in the state. The skills training will make the women trained women who are ready to work on field or industry. The training under the scheme will be provided from 15 days to 9 months. All the interested candidates can apply for the scheme and take benefit of the scheme. The training will be provided free of cost. Such that women who are unable to pursue their dreams due to financial constraints can achieve this through this scheme.
|scheme||Mukhyamantri Kaushalya Yojana|
|Under||State Government of Madhya Pradesh|
|Registration Form||Mukhyamantri Kaushalya Scheme Online Apply|
|Status||Mukhyamantri Kaushalya Scheme Status 2022|
MP Kaushalya Courses Application Form 2022
Naxalites families can also apply for the scheme, there is a different provision for them under the scheme. The quality of the training will be in accordance with standards set by the National skill qualification. MP Mukhyamantri Kaushalya Yojana Objective – The primary objective of MP Mukhyamantri Kaushalya Yojana is to encourage the women of the state to become empowered and self-reliant. It is important to empower women as they are an integral part of our society. This can be achieved through better schemes and policies aimed towards the welfare of women.
There are many young girls who are unable to find jobs due to a lack of formal education. The skills training provided under the scheme will help these women to get a good jobs in the field or various industries. Crime against women can be reduced if they are educated and know their rights. The skills provided will be according to the set standards. There are various courses under the program that can be joined according to the preference of the beneficiary.
CM Kaushalya Scheme Registration MP
Courses under MP Mukhyamantri Kaushalya Yojana
The name of the courses and their duration under MP Mukhyamantri Kaushalya Yojana are as under-
- Apparel, makeups, and home furnishing course for a duration of 4-5 months.
- Automotive course for a duration of 5 months.
- Beauty and wellness course for a duration of 2-3 months.
- Capital goods course for a duration of 2 months.
- Construction course for a duration of 2 months.
- Domestic worker course for the duration of 2 months.
- Electronics and hardware course for a duration of 2 months.
- Food processing course for a duration of 2 months.
- Healthcare course for a duration of 3 to 5 months.
- IT and ITES course for a duration of 3 months.
- Retails (service sector) course for a duration of 2 months.
- Security course for a duration of 2 months.
- Tourism and hospitality course for a duration of 2 months.
- Banking financial services and insurance course for a duration of 2 to 3 months.
Eligibility criteria of the scheme
The eligibility criteria of the scheme as specified is as under-
- For the skills training program, the age of the beneficiary should be more than 15 years.
- To be certified under the scheme, it is necessary to obtain passing marks under NSQF.
- The beneficiary of the scheme should be a woman. Naxalite families can also apply for the scheme.
- There is no caste barrier in the scheme.
- To apply for the scheme, the beneficiary should have required documents specified under the scheme.
मुख्यमंत्री कौशल्या योजना 2022
Documents required for the scheme
The beneficiary of the scheme should have all the necessary documents while applying for the scheme. Important documents under the scheme are as under-
- Aadhar card
- Residential proof
- Cast certificate, if any
- Physically disabled certificate of the beneficiary.
- All educational qualification certificates.
- Income proof
- Passport sized photograph
MP Kaushlya Yojana Apply Form 2022
How to register for MP Mukhyamantri Kaushalya Yojana?
The main part of the scheme is registration. If you are wondering about the registration process of the scheme, follow the following steps-
- The first step is to visit the official portal of the Madhya Pradesh State Skill Development & Employment Generation Board.
- Now on the home page, click on the “Candidate self-registration” option. This option will be on the main menu.
- Now enter your mobile number and email ID. After entering the information, click on the “Verify” option.
- On the registration form, fill in all the details asked. The details will be named, father’s name, Aadhar card number, course and more. Finally click on submit. Complete the registration form carefully.
- Now attach all the required documents for the scheme. The documents must be original and not counterfeit.