Karnataka Nekar Samman Yojana 2022 Application form, registration on sevasindhu.karnataka.gov.in Check status, benefits, eligibility. Karnataka government has launched a scheme for the handloom weavers of the state. The concerned authority of Karnataka state government has launched Karnataka Nekar Samman Yojana for the handloom weavers. Under this scheme, the beneficiaries will be given an additional monetary assistance of Rs. 2000 from the concerned authorities.
Karnataka Nekar Samman Yojana 2022
Weavers contribute a lot to the handlooms industry and are the backbone of the cloth industry. The interests of weavers should be protected and promoted. This article will help you to gain knowledge on the scheme launched by Karnataka government. Many other states have launched similar schemes.
In this article, you will get familiar with the details of the scheme. This article will contain the eligibility criteria, application procedure, benefits and features of the scheme. All aspects of the scheme will be discussed in detail in this article.
Karnataka Nekar Samman Scheme Registration 2022
More about the scheme – Due to COVID-19 many handloom weavers have lost their jobs and livelihood. The demand during the pandemic was lowest and many weavers suffered huge loss. Financial condition of handloom weavers was worsened due to Covid. To tackle with the financial instability, Karnataka Nekar Samman Yojana was launched by the state government.
The scheme was launched by the then Chief Minister of state. This scheme will provide an annual monetary assistance of rs.2000 to the handloom weavers living in Karnataka. This scheme was launched on the reference of Handloom and textiles department. The scheme will be beneficial for the weavers in order to tackle the financial constraints caused by the pandemic.
Karnataka Nekar Samman Application Form 2022
Highlights of the scheme
- Karnataka Nekar Samman Yojana was launched by concerned authorities of Karnataka government.
- The major beneficiaries of the scheme are the handloom weaver of the state.
- Under this scheme, the beneficiaries will be provided with financial assistance of Rs. 2000.
- The official website of the scheme is sevasindhu.karnataka.gov.in
|scheme||Karnataka Nekar Samman Yojana|
|Under||State Government of Karnataka|
|Beneficiaries||Residents of Karnataka state|
|apply online||Kar Nekkar Samman Yojana Apply online|
Eligibility criteria of the scheme
The beneficiaries of the scheme should be eligible to take benefit of the scheme. The eligibility criteria laid down under Karnataka Nekar Samman Yojana is as under-
- The applicant for the scheme should be a permanent resident of Karnataka state.
- The applicant for the scheme should be a handloom weaver.
- People who are engaged in silk, cotton and woolen handlooms are also eligible for the scheme.
- Weavers who are engaged in handloom related exercise are also eligible for the scheme.
- The applicant of the scheme should have a bank account linked with Aadhar card for direct bank transfer.
Karnataka Nekkar Samman Yojana Status 2022
The first and the last date to apply for the scheme has not been notified by the concerned authorities. Stay tuned to know about the important dates.
Benefits of the scheme
Major benefits of Karnataka Nekar Samman Yojana are as under-
- Karnataka Nekar Samman Yojana has registered more than 50,000 handloom weavers involved in silk, cotton and woolen. Weavers who are engaged in related exercises are also eligible for the scheme.
- The scheme will provide monetary assistance to more than 20,000 beneficiaries in the first phase.
- These beneficiaries have suffered a lot and have lost their livelihood due to COVID-19. The scheme will encourage these weavers to carry on with their profession with some financial help from the government.
- The heritage of the country lies deep in handlooms; therefore, it is necessary to save and help the weavers of the state.
- The current financial assessment of the scheme is more than Rs. 10 crore. The state government has allotted Rs. 10.68 crores for the scheme.
- The beneficiary amount of Rs.2000 will be transferred in the bank accounts of the beneficiaries via direct bank transfer. The beneficiaries of the scheme are silk, wool and cotton weavers.
- Applicants of the scheme who are working in power loom sector will also be provided with monetary assistance. The assistance provided will be one-time. The amount transferred will be Rs.2000.
- The chief minister of state has announced that around 1 lakh workers are engaged in power loom sector and they will also receive the one-time financial assistance under the scheme.
- Till now around 8 thousand beneficiaries have received their beneficiary amount via direct bank transfer.
Nekar Samman Karnataka Form Seva Sindhu
How will the scheme implement?
- Around 54,786 weavers are listed under the scheme. These weavers are engaged in silk, cotton and other related work. All these weavers will be qualified for the scheme.
- In the first stage, around 19,000 weavers will be provided with the financial assistance of rs.2,000 as promised under the scheme.
- The money will be transferred in the bank accounts of the applicants through direct bank transfer.
- The expenses for the first plan are assessed to be Rs. 10 crore. The expenses have been assessed by the concerned officials.
- Till now more than 40,000 weavers have registered for the scheme. Out of these 40,000 around 35,000 applicants have been verified and proceeded for next step.
- The beneficiary amount has been transferred in the bank accounts of more than 9 thousand candidates. The amount assessed is equal to rs.1.25 lakhs.
Documents required for Karnataka Nekar Samman Yojana
Documents required for the scheme are as under-
- Aadhar card
- Residential proof
- Income certificate
- Bank account details (passbook)
- domicile certificate
- Passport-sized photograph.
Karnataka Nekar Samman Yojana Registration 2022
How to register for Karnataka Nekar Samman Yojana?
The chief minister of Karnataka has launched Karnataka Nekar Samman Yojana for the handloom weavers of the state. The scheme will provide financial aid of Rs. 2000 to more than 19 thousand beneficiaries through direct bank transfer.
The step to apply for the scheme are as under. As Karnataka Nekar Samman Yojana is launched by the concerned authorities of Karnataka state government. The steps involved while applying for the scheme is as under-
There is no application procedure that is to be followed by the beneficiaries of the scheme. You will get the financial aid through direct bank transfer method. If you want to apply for the scheme, visit district office of Department of handlooms and textiles. In the first phase, few weavers are left and will be covered very soon. So far, 37 thousand applicants have been approved for the scheme.