fawad khan and Sanam Saeed’s popular Pakistani drama titled, ‘Zindagi Gulzar Hai’ is all set to return to the Indian television screens. The show beautifully narrates a heartwarming love story between Kashaf Murtaza and Zaroon Junaid and has a worldwide fanbase. ‘Zindagi Gulzar Hai’ has been trending on social media and we bring you some of the most romantic and heart-touching dialogues from the show. The show is being aired from May 23 onwards in India on Zee Zindagi. The dialogues and its captivating scenes are often found on reels too.
The channel made the announcement of ‘Zindagi Gulzar Hai‘s through its official Instagram handle, which left the fans excited. Fawad Khan’s mammoth growth through this show got him a handful of Bollywood movies too. He has appeared in Karan Johar’s ‘Kapoor & Sons’ and made a brief cameo in ‘Ae Dil Hai Mushkil.’ I have played the role of Anushka Sharma’s boyfriend in this film, whereas his character was a homosexual one in Kapoor & Sons. The show originally aired from November 2012 to May 2013 in Pakistan and first aired in India in 2014.
Let’s check out some of the seven best dialogues from the show:
- “Main miss karoongi? Miss toh shayad ek chota lafz hai in ehsaasaat ke liye jo main tumhare liye rakhne lagi hoon aur ab main apne aap se darne lagi hoon.”
- “Kisi se mohabbat insaan ko bahut kamzor kar deti hai… bahut bebas, majboor, mehkoom, aur mujhe in teeno cheezon se nafrat hai.”
- “Tum mujhse poochte ho ke mujhe tumhaari kya baat achhi lagti hai? Mein tumse ye kaise kahoon ki mujhe tumhaari kaunsi baat achhi nahin lagti?”
- “Aur iske baad tum inkaar karogi toh main apne aapko duniya ka sabse badkismat insaan samjhunga.”
- Kashoof: Zindagi mein pehli dafa koi meri shield bana hai, meri care ki hai, usne apne haath mein chaai girne di
Kashoof: Lekin mere haath mein toh nahi girne di..
- Kashoof: Chaand dekha hai tumne?
Zaroon: Dekh raha hoon (Looking at her)
Kashoof: Vo aasmaan mein hota hai, sirf dur se dekha ja sakta hai
Zaroon: Suna tha maine aisa kuch ki chaand aasmaan men hota hai lekin kaafi dino se zameen par shift ho rakha hai aur vo bilkul mere saamne hai
(Kashof blushes endlessly)
- Zaroon: I had no idea that you would look so beautiful while being pregnant
Kashaf: Maybe your eyes are deceiving you
Zaroon: …But if its disappointment, then I’m okay with it because it couldn’t be a more beautiful one
About Zindagi Gulzar Hai
Zaroon Junaid (Fawad Khan) and Kashaf Murtaza are personalities with opposite traits and how they still fall in love with each other. While Kashaf and her two sisters were raised by their single mother after their father de ella abandoned them, Zaroon came from a wealthy background but always pined for his mother’s love de ella, who barely had time for the family.
Also Read: Fawad Khan wraps the shooting for Asim Abaaasi’s web series with Sanam Saeed