Punjab Apni Gaddi Apna Rozgar Yojana 2022 Registration online at pbemployment.punjab.gov.in अपनी गाड़ी अपना रोजगार Application Form. According to reports, the Punjab government intends to implement the “Apni Gaddi Apna Rozgar” program for jobless youngsters beginning in the year 2020. Under this program, the state government will offer youngsters resources such as permits and the ability to purchase cars, allowing them to establish their own businesses.
Apni Gaddi Apna Rozgar Yojana 2022
Any young person who wants to begin their own business by purchasing a vehicle, will be able to profit from this initiative. Unemployed youngsters who buy three-wheelers or four-wheelers would be eligible for a subsidy granted by the Punjab government. The goal of launching this program is to inspire jobless youngsters who wish to establish their own company by purchasing a car and to giving them financial help so that they may get started in their endeavors immediately.
State officials have launched this program to achieve this goal. A state government of Punjab has finalized the details of the Apni Gaddi Apna Rozgar Scheme 2022, which would be implemented in 2022. The investigation of state models such as those in Maharashtra, Karnataka, and West Bengal, where subsidies on the purchase of cars are offered for self-employment, is now being conducted.
Punjab AGAR Registration online
The revised version of the Apni Gadi Apna Rojgar Scheme was created since the qualified beneficiaries were finding it difficult to arrange the necessary margin money and get bank financing for the vehicle under consideration. A previous deal had been reached with web-based taxi companies such as Ola / Uber, under which cars were to be provided at the expense of the driving partners by the Department of Employment Generation and Training.
Punjab Apni Gadi Apna Rojgar Eligibility Criteria: The age of the applicant should be between 21 and 45 years. The applicant must possess a current commercial driver’s license for either 4 wheeler or 3 wheeler vehicles. Applicants for driver’s licenses must be residents of the district in which the application is being filed.
Apni Gaddi Apna Rozgar Yojana Registration
For 8th pass applicants
- 20 marks
- 35 Marks for Graduation Pass Applicant
- 30 marks for 12th pass applicant
- 25 marks for 10th pass applicant
|yojana||Apni Gaddi Apna Rozgar Yojana|
|Department||Employment Generation & Training|
|Under||State Government of Punjab|
|Registration||Apni Gaddi Apna Rojgar Yojana Form 2022|
|online check-in||Punjab AGAR Application Form 2022|
License holding period
- For Zero to 3 Years’ Time – 20 Marks
- 6 years to 9 years – 30 marks
- 3 years to 6 years – 25 marks
- For Interview – 30 Marks
- For more than 9 years – 35 marks
ਅਪਨੀ ਗੱਦੀ ਅਪਨਾ ਰੋਜ਼ਗਾਰ ਯੋਜਨਾ
Apni Gaddi Apa Rojgar Yojana Benefits
In order to benefit from the program, young people from throughout the state will need to apply via the program.
- Following the submission of an application, the program will be available to all jobless youngsters. The age of the youngster should be between 21 and 45 years old if they want to drive a three-wheeler or four-wheeler.
- This is an essential program for young people who want to purchase cars for self-employment. The Apni Gaddi Apna Rojgar Scheme has been launched in several cities across the state. In which the names of these cities have been chosen as the primary focus.
- Mohali and Fatehgarh Sahib are located in the Amritsar, Ludhiana, Patiala, and Ropar clusters, among other places. In the state, a pilot project has been launched to test the feasibility of the program. The district committee will choose the beneficiaries who have applied for the program in charge of the area where they live.
- Under this program, the youngsters who apply will be given a subsidy to help them purchase a vehicle for their new company. His subsidy will be in the form of a loan from a cooperative bank, which will be available to him.
- The state government would give them with financial help in the form of a subsidy in order for them to purchase three-wheelers or four-wheelers.
- Unemployed teenagers will be able to purchase a vehicle at a cheap loan rate and use it to go to work under the terms of this program.
- Unemployed youngsters will be able to find work as a result of the implementation of this program.
Punjab Apni Gaddi Apna Rojgar Form online
- The registered candidate will be responsible for 15 percent of the total cost of attendance.
- The Punjab government will set up a cooperative bank to distribute the remainder of the funds to the young.
- Youth from various socioeconomic backgrounds are eligible to apply for this program.
- Applicants who fall into the economically disadvantaged group will be eligible for a 30 percent loan.
- Youth will be empowered to establish their businesses to carry out their jobs and develop a sense of self-reliance.
- Those under the age of thirty will be inspired to start their own company.
- The benefit of this program is available exclusively to inhabitants of Punjab; Citizens of other states are unable to take advantage of or apply for any of the benefits provided by the scheme.
- Young people between the ages of 21 and 45 years old are eligible to submit an application.
- Possession of a valid driver’s license is a must for all applicants.
- The candidate must have a minimum educational level of class VIII in order to be considered.
- Under the program, the candidate will be chosen based on the level of education they have received.
- domicile identity card
- applicant’s Aadhar card
- driving license
- class passing certificate
- cost certificate
- birth certificate
- mobile number
- bank accounts
Apni Gaddi Apna Rojgar Application Form
How to Apply
- In order to benefit from the program, young people from throughout the state will need to apply via the program.
- Following the submission of an application, the program will be available to all jobless youngsters. The age of the youngster should be between 21 and 45 years old if they want to drive a three-wheeler or four-wheeler vehicle.
- This is an essential program for young people who want to purchase cars for self-employment.
- The Apni Gaddi Apna Rojgar Scheme has been launched in several cities across the state. In which the names of these cities have been chosen as the primary focus.
- Mohali and Fatehgarh Sahib are located in the Amritsar, Ludhiana, Patiala, and Ropar clusters, among other places. In the state, a pilot project has been launched to test the feasibility of the program.
- The district committee will choose the beneficiaries who have applied for the program in charge of the area where they live.
- Applicants are required to get an online application form for the program. However, the Punjab government has not yet published a detailed application process for the scheme.
- In order to register for Apni Gaddi Apna Rozgar 2020, applicants may need to go to the official website and look for the online registration link.
Please read all of the instructions and look for the application form. Update all of the required information, as well as uploading the appropriate documents. Make sure you submit the application and print it out for future reference.
Punjab AGAR Application Process
The application procedure for this program has not yet begun, despite the fact that it has been announced.
It’s the one and only notice that has arrived. It has been determined to start this program as soon as possible.
When the application procedure for this scheme begins, the district committee will choose the applicants who will be considered for the position.
If the plan is implemented, it will assist jobless youngsters by providing them with a low-interest loan to establish their own company.
They will also be able to get a car and begin working. They will learn to rely on themselves. There will be no need for you to rely on anybody; you will be able to complete your tasks alone and provide for yourself and your family.