Startup Telangana 2022 @startup.telangana.gov.in
Summary: Startup Telangana is a one-stop destination for the entire startup ecosystem in the State. The portal will cater to all startup-related services in a time-bound manner, including startup recognition, grievance redressal, mentorship, and incentive disbursement mechanism. It will also act as a central place for knowledge dissemination about the State’s support to startups. Startup Telangana portal, it is just combining the different elements of the ecosystem into one thread and providing the much-needed platform for entrepreneurs in not just Hyderabad but also Telangana.
All Applicants who are willing to apply online application then download the official notification and read all eligibility criteria and application process carefully. We will provide short information about “Startup Telangana 2022” like Scheme benefits, Eligibility Criteria, Key Features of the Scheme, Application Status, Application process and more.
Startup Telangana Portal 2022 – Overview
Short Info: [Apply Online] Startup Telangana 2022 – Startup Telangana Portal Online Registration, Application Form PDF Download, Eligibility, Beneficiary List, Payment/ Amount Status, Features, Benefits and Check Online Application Status at Official Website startup.telangana.gov.in.
Table of Contents
|Name of Portal||StartUp Telangana Portal|
|launched by||Government Of Telangana|
|Beneficiaries||Entrepreneurs Of Telangana|
|Scheme Objective||To Provide One Stop Solution To All The Start-Up Related Services|
|Scheme under||State Government|
|Name of State||Telangana|
|PostCategory||Scheme/ Yojana/ Yojna|
Startup Telangana 2022: Online Application Form
Startup Telangana 2022: Online Application Form PDF Download –
Information Technology, Electronics and Communication Department, Telangana is going to manage the Startup Telangana portal. You will get accurate and detailed information about the start-up ecosystem through this portal. Start up Telangana Portal aims to be a one-stop destination for the entire startup ecosystem of the state. The Startup Telangana portal will cater to all start-up related services in a time-bound manner, including start-up recognition, grievance redress, mentorship, and incentive disbursement mechanism.
The unique one-stop startup portal launched by IT and Industries Minister KT Rama Rao is being praised as a support mechanism that will not only help entrepreneurs working out of Hyderabad but also innovators from other districts of the State.
Startup Telangana Eligibility Criteria & Required Document
Beneficiary Eligibility Guidelines & Important Document to Apply Online:
- Applicant must be a permanent resident of Telangana
- Aadhaar card
- Income certificate
- Ration card
- Passport size photo
- Mobile number
- proof of age
Objectives of Startup Telangana 2022
The main objective of Startup Telangana is to provide a one-stop solution to all start-up-related services. This portal will provide all the important details to the start-ups regarding government policies and orders. A startup – whether it is in the early-stage or the mature startups – will always need support and entrepreneurs will have queries. While we are supporting startups through our walk-ins and other programs, this portal will extend that scope further. Through this portal innovation-driven economy along with nurturing the innovators, researchers, start-ups, and entrepreneurs will be developed.
Benefits And Features Of Startup Telangana
- Startup Telangana is a portal launched by the Government Of Telangana
- Through this portal one-stop destination will be provided to the entire start-up ecosystem of the state.
- All the startup related services are available on the portal including start-up recognition, grievance redressal, mentorship, and incentive disbursement mechanism.
- This portal will also act as a central place for knowledge dissemination about the state’s support to the start-ups.
- The portal is combining the different initiatives the State has been strengthening since its formation.
- Telangana’s information technology, electronics and communication department will be responsible for the implementation of this portal.
- It is WE Hub, T-Hub, RICH, or TSIC, the government has always been the biggest cheerleader of startups and innovators.
- In order to further fuel a holistic support mechanism for start-ups, accurate and detailed information about the start-up ecosystem of Telangana and all the related government orders, policy, circulars and schemes are also available on the portal
Startup Telangana Online Registration Process
Telangana government has started Startup Telangana portal registration 2022 and login process at startup.telangana.gov.in. The startup ecosystem of Telangana and all related government orders, policies, circulars, and schemes will be available on the portal.
All Eligible Applicants who want to apply to this scheme then read all instructions carefully and follow the given below steps to apply online application form:
Register On Startup Telangana Portal
- The home page will open before you
- On the homepage you are required to click on register
- Now a new page will appear before you
- On this page you have to enter your name, email address, mobile number and password
- Now you have to click on sign up
- By following this procedure you can register on the portal
Procedure To Login On The Portal
- On this page, you have to enter your email ID and password
- After that, you have to click on sign in
- By following this procedure you can login on the portal
- A new page will appear on the screen.
- On this page, you have to enter your user type, email ID, phone number, subject and description
- Now you have to click on submit
- by following this procedure you can lodge grievance
Procedure To Track Grievance Status
- Now you have to enter your ticket ID
- After that you have to click on submit
- By following this procedure you can track the grievance status
Helpline Number & Contact Address