Delhi Employment Exchange 2022 @onlineemploymentportal.delhi.gov.in
Summary: Delhi Employment Exchange is basically for business guidance and career counselling. And now more emphasis has been asked to give professional guidance and career counseling on registration and appointment. Implementation of this portal will also reduce the unemployment rate. No registration fees will be charged to the applicant to apply on this portal.
All Applicants who are willing to apply online application then download the official notification and read all eligibility criteria and application process carefully. We will provide short information about “Delhi Employment Exchange 2022” like Scheme Benefit, Eligibility Criteria, Key Features of Scheme, Application Status, Application process and more.
Delhi Employment Exchange 2022 – Overview
Short Info: [Apply Online] Delhi Employment Exchange 2022 – Employment Exchange Program Online Registration, Application Form PDF Download, Eligibility, Beneficiary List, Payment/ Amount Status, Features, Benefits and Check Online Application Status at Official Website onlineemploymentportal.delhi.gov.in.
Table of Contents
|Name of Scheme||Delhi Employment Exchange|
|Name of the program||Employment Exchange Program|
|launched by||Government Of Delhi|
|Beneficiaries||Citizens Of Delhi|
|Major Benefit||To eradicate unemployment from the country|
|Scheme Objective||To Provide Employment|
|Scheme under||State Government|
|Name of State||Delhi|
|PostCategory||Scheme/ Yojana/ Yojna|
Delhi Employment Exchange 2022: Online Application Form
Delhi Employment Exchange 2022: Delhi Job Mela Online Application Form PDF Download –
Directorate of Employment, Delhi is an employment service to the job-seekers, job-providers and all other concerned through its 9 District Employment Exchanges located at the University of Delhi, Jawaharlal Nehru University and Jamia Millia Islamia University.
The government of Delhi has launched the Delhi Employment Exchange Portal. On this portal, all the citizens of the union territory who want to get a job can register. Citizens can search for various vacancies posted by employers on this portal. The Directorate of Employment is going to organize a Mega Job Fair available soon. Interested job-seekers are requested to reach above-mentioned venue as per on time for screening / Interview along with their CV, Original & Photocopy of testimonials and disability certificate.
- Agriculture Sector and Animal Husbandry Agriculture/Farming/Dairy
- Architect / Interior Designer
- Back Office / Data Entry
- Beautician / Spa / Wellness
- Care Taker / Domestic Helper / Maid
- Content Writer
- Cook / Chef
- Customer Support / Tele Caller
- fitness trainer fitness
- Graphic / Web Designer Graphic / Web Designer
- Home / Corporate Services – Painter, Plumber, Electrician, Gardener etc Domestic/ Corporate services – Painter, Plumber, Electrician, Gardener etc
- Pawn Housekeeping / Pawn
- HR / Admin HR / Admin
- IT / Hardware / Network Engineer IT / Hardware / Network Engineer
- Lab Technician / Pharmacist Lab Technician / Pharmacist
- Nurse / Ward Boy Nurse / Ward Boy
- Sales / Marketing / Business Development
- Sanitation / Cleaner
- Security Guard
- Tailor / Designer /
- Education Teaching
- Waiter / Steward
- Warehouse / Logistics Management
- Professional Artist / Photographer / Dancer etc. Professional Artist / photographer / dancer etc
Delhi Employment Exchange Eligibility Criteria & Required Document
Beneficiary Eligibility Guidelines & Important Document to Apply Online:
- Applicant must be a permanent resident of Delhi
- Aadhar Card
- residence certificate
- Income certificate
- Passport size photograph
- Mobile number
Objectives of Delhi Employment Exchange 2022
The main objective of the Delhi Employment Exchange Portal is to provide employment to the unemployed citizens of Delhi. Citizens are required to register on this portal in order to apply for various vacancies.
Benefits And Features Of Delhi Employment Exchange
- The government of Delhi has launched the Delhi Employment Exchange Portal.
- All applicants need to provide the most authentic information as there is no need for sending copies of certificates of eligibility during online registration.
- Citizens can search for various vacancies posted by employers on this portal.
- Other than that employers can also post job vacancies in order to obtain staff for their organization.
- Now citizens of Delhi are not required to visit any government offices in order to apply for various jobs.
- They are just required to register on the official website.
- Whenever an applicant needs to get his name transferred to another state or UT, (s)he can do so conveniently by a written application submitted to the Dist. Employment Officer.
- Implementation of this portal will also reduce the unemployment rate.
- No registration fees will be charged to the applicant to apply on this portal.
Delhi Job Fair Online Registration Process
Any person to be eligible for registration in an Employment Exchange has to be not less than 14 years of age at the time of registration and not more than 45 years of age as on the 1st July of the year of registration. Private Firms can post vacancies with their system-generated login ID and password. The job seekers can then choose vacancies and companies as per their qualifications and skills to participate in Delhi Rojgar Mela.
All Eligible Applicants who want to apply to this scheme then read all instructions carefully and follow the given below steps to apply online application form:
Process To Do New Registration
- A page containing instructions will be displayed on the screen.
- You have to read these instructions carefully and click on the register
- The Registration form will show on the screen.
- You have to fill in the following information in the registration form:-
- date of birth
- mother’s name
- marital status
- Disabilities status
- Ex-serviceman status
- Declaration regarding physical fitness
- address details
- After that, you have to do an OTP verification
- Now you have to enter the captcha code and click on submit
- By following is the procedure you can register on the portal
Process To Do Job Seeker Login
- A new page will show on the screen
- On this page, you have to enter your email id, password, and captcha code
- After that, you have to click on the login
- By following this procedure you can do a job seeker login
View List Of Newly Registered And Validated Job Seeker
- The following options will appear on your screen:-
- You have to click on the option of your choice
- Required details will be on your computer screen
View Status Of Vacancies Notified
- A new page will appear on your screen
- On this page, you can view the status of vacancies notified
Procedure To Hire Skilled Or Semi Skilled Workers For Short Duration
- go to the official website of the Directorate of employment, Government of Delhi
- On the home page, you are required to click on the hiring of skilled/semi-skilled workers for a short duration
- A new page will appear on the screen.
- On this page, you have to enter all the required details
- Now you have to upload all the required documents
- After that you have to click on submit
- By following this procedure you can higher-skilled or semi-skilled workers for a short duration
Delhi Employment Exchange Contacts & Office Locations:
C-Block, 5, Sham Nath Marg, Delhi-110054
Addl. Director (Employment)
D-Block, 5, Sham Nath Marg, Delhi-110054
Directorate of Employment (HQ)
IARI Complex, Pusa, New Delhi-12
Contact Numbers: 25841782, 25841970
District Employment Exchange (Central)
District Employment Exchange (Central),
1 Canning Lane, Kasturba Gandhi Marg, Delhi-1
Contact Number: 23389717
District Employment Exchange (North)
District Employment Exchange (North), Delhi University,
Near Coffee House, Ist Floor, Chhatra Marg, Delhi-7
Contact Number: 27667842
District Employment Exchange (South)
District Employment Exchange (South),
Sector-4, RK Puram, New Delhi-22
Contact Number: 26174386
District Employment Exchange (West)
District Employment Exchange (West),
IARI Complex, Pusa, New Delhi-12
Contact Number: 25841970
District Employment Exchange (New Delhi) & Special Emp. Exchange for PH
District Employment Exchange (New Delhi),
1, Canning Lane, Kasturba Gandhi Marg,
District Employment Exchange (South-West)
District Employment Exchange (South-West),
Ist Floor, Kirby Place,
Delhi Cantt., Delhi- 110010
District Employment Exchange (North-West) & Spe. Emp. Exchange for Ex-Servicemen
District Employment Exchange (North-West),
Ground Floor, Kirby Place,
Delhi Cantt. Delhi- 110010
District Employment Exchange (East) & Special Emp. Exchange for PH
District Employment Exchange (East),
Institutional Area, Viswas Nagar,
Shahdara, Delhi- 110032
District Employment Exchange (North-East)
District Employment Exchange (North-East),
Ist Floor, Institutional Area,
Viswas Nagar, Shahdara,
University Employment Information – Guidance Bureau, Delhi University
Delhi University, Near Coffee House,
Ist Floor, Chhatra Marg,
University Employment Information & Guidance Bureau, JNU
Jawaharlal Nehru University Complex,
RK Puram, Delhi
University Employment Information Guidance Bureau, JMI
Jamia Milia Islamia University Complex,