Samagra Gramya Unnayan Yojana 2022 @mmscmsguy.assam.gov.in
Summary: Chief Minister Samagra Gramya Unnayan Yojana (CMSGUY) is a new scheme announced by the Assam Government for the development of the villages in the state. The scheme will be implemented in a mega mission mode in all villages of the Assam till the year 2022. Under this scheme, all the farmers of Assam can apply online to get any farming equipment. This scheme helps to promote the growth of agricultural activities in the Assam state.
All Applicants who are willing to apply online application then download the official notification and read all eligibility criteria and application process carefully. We will provide short information about “Samagra Gramya Unnayan Yojana 2022” like Scheme Benefit, Eligibility Criteria, Key Features of Scheme, Application Status, Application process and more.
Chief Minister Samagra Gramya Unnayan Yojana 2022 – Overview
Short Info: [Apply Online] Samagra Gramya Unnayan Yojana (CMSGUY) 2022 – Chief Minister Samagra Gramya Unnayan Yojana Online Registration, CMSGUY Village Development Scheme Application Form PDF Download, Eligibility, Beneficiary List, Payment/ Amount Status, Features, Benefits and Check Online Application Status at Official Website diragri.assam.gov.in.
Table of Contents
|Name of Scheme||Chief Minister Samagra Gramya Unnayan Yojana (CMSGUY)|
|launched by||Government Of Assam|
|Beneficiaries||Citizens Of Assam|
|Scheme Objective||To Provide Tractor At Subsidized Rate|
|Scheme under||State Government|
|Name of State||Assamese|
|PostCategory||Scheme/ Yojana/ Yojna|
Samagra Gramya Unnayan Yojana 2022: Online Application Form
Chief Minister’s Samagra GramyaUnnayan Yojana (CMSGUY): A 5-year mega-mission called Chief Minister Samagra Gramya Unnayan Yojana (CMSGUY) was launched in the Financial Year(FY) 2016-17, which is scheduled to culminate in the FY 2021-22 , coinciding with 75 years of India’s Independence. The main objective of the mission is to double the farm income, in unison with the vision of Hon’ble Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi.
Tractor Distribution under CM Samagra Gramya Unnayan Yojana
The state govt. of Assam has distributed 9,135 tractors with a total expenditure of Rs. 454.53 crore under Chief Minister’s Samagra Gramya Unnayan Yojana for the benefit of agriculture sector.
Specification Of Tractor Unit
The tractor unit will consist of one tractor (35 to 50PTO HP) with standard accessories and matching implements. These implementations will be opted by the beneficiary group which are as follows:-
|Standard accessories (1 set)||Matching implements (optional)|
|stabilizer assembly||disc harrow|
Provision of Subsidy
The government will provide 70% of subsidy to the selected groups on the procurement price of tractor unit including implements subject to a maximum of Rs. 5.5 Lakhs.
Choice Of Applicant Group And Duration Of Service
- All the applicant groups who have already applied for the tractor unit will be required to furnish their choice as:
a) Whether they will avail bank finance for the beneficiary share- Yes/No.
b) Name of the brand and model out of the list notified by the State Govt.
c) Names of the implements out of the 5 (five) implements mentioned above
- The applicant group can choose all, any or none of the implements
- [email protected]% will be provided on the total cost of tractor unit subject to a maximum of 5.5 lakh
- The group of farmers will be liable to provide the tractor unit to be farmers of the village on a rental basis
- The minimum period of rent will be 5 years at a reasonable rate which will be fixed by the district-level committee
Selection Of Applicant Groups
- The DAO is required to present applications receive from the farmer groups before DLC
- Those beneficiary groups that are already selected by the DLC need not be reselected
- One eligible group in each village having a deposit of at least 10% of the total price of the tractor unit will be selected
- The member secretary will be responsible for notifying the names of the selected group
Procurement Of Tractor Units Through Credit Linkage
- Selected group is required to obtain bank credit
- All the applicant groups that have already been selected are required to refurnish their choice
- The sanction of subsidy will be agreed by the member secretary in the favor of selected group
- Prior to the issue of sanction order an undertaking form from the group will be obtained by the member secretary
Choice Of Brand Or Model Of Tractor Unit
- From the list of notified tractors by the state government the beneficiary is required to choose the brand or model of the tractor with rates that are approved by the government or negotiated by the beneficiary whichever are lesser
- The approved rate of tractors and implements will be published by the department of agriculture
- The list of authorized dealers or manufacturers will also be finalized by the cabinet
Required Document for Samagra Gramya Unnayan Yojana
Important Document to Apply Online:
- Aadhar Card
- residence certificate
- Passport size photograph
- Mobile number
- Income certificate
- Bank account details
Samagra Gramya Unnayan Yojana Eligibility Criteria
Beneficiary Eligibility Guidelines:
- Group farmers with 8 to 10 members of the same village can apply for the CMSGUY.
- A group must have a common bank account and will apply jointly with signatures of each member on the application form preferably along with particulars of land and crops cultivated.
- Applicant group should not have more than one member from one family.
Objectives of Samagra Gramya Unnayan Yojana 2022
The main objective of Samagra Gramya Unnayan Yojana is to provide tractors to the farmers at a subsidized rate. The government is going to provide a subsidy of 70% to the beneficiary group subject to a maximum of 5.5 lakh. The CM Samagra Gramya Unnayan Yojana will be implemented through saturation model by covering each revenue village through focused interventions in direct economic activities, logistic support including market linkages, and community support.
Benefits And Features Of Samagra Gramya Unnayan Yojana
- The Government of Assam has launched Samagra Gramya Unnayan Yojana.
- The village development scheme was launched by the chief minister Sarbananda Sonowal on 5 February 2017 (Sunday) in Guwahati.
- Through this scheme, farm mechanisms will be enhanced in the state and double-cropping will be facilitated.
- One tractor unit consisting of one tractor including its accessories will be provided to the selected beneficiary group in the revenue village.
- Under Chief Minister Samagra Gramya Unnayan Yojana, Assam govt. have developed 444 sports fields in the rural hinterland of our state with a total outlay of Rs. 66 crore.
- Through this scheme, the government is going to provide a subsidy of 70% to the beneficiary subject to a maximum of 5.5 lakh.
Samagra Gramya Unnayan Yojana Online Registration Process
The Government of Assam has launched Samagra Gramya Unnayan Yojana for farmers with the aim of doubling the income of the farmers in the state. In order to enhance the livelihood of farmers, the government will provide a tractor in each village revenue at subsidized rates. The application form to join the scheme is available online. One can get it from the official website of the scheme. It can be downloaded for offline submission. Online submission facility is also available. The application form should be filled with the name, address, age, aadhaar code of the person. One can check the application form by clicking on the link http://mmscmsguy.assam.gov.in/.
All Eligible Applicants who want to apply to this scheme then read all instructions carefully and follow the given below steps to apply online application form:
Procedure to Apply Online Samagra Gramya Unnayan Yojana Application Form 2022
Step 1- Visit the nearest office of agriculture Department.
Step 2- you have to ask for application form of Samagra Gramya Unnayan Yojana.
Step 3- Now enter the required details (Mention all the details such as name, father/husband name, date of birth, gender, caste and other information) and attach all the required documents.
Step 5- After that you have to submit this form into the agriculture Department
- By following this procedure you can apply under Samagra Gramya Unnayan Yojana
Helpline Number & Contact Address
Name: Kumar Padmapani Bora, IRS
Designation: CEO, MMS-CMSGUY
E-mail: [email protected]
- Office of the Chief Executive Officer
- Mega Mission Society-Chief Minister Samagra Gramya Unnayan Yojana
- Office Address: Building of Officers Training Institute, Veterinary Complex, GS Road, Khanapara, Guwahati 781022
- Contact No.: +91-9435592016
|Launch Date||February 5, 2017|
|Last Date to Apply Online||—|