For Uttar Pradesh citizens, the government has launched a portal for Caste certification. Anyone can easily register for their UP Jati Praman Patra form 2022. As a result of this online facility, applicants can have their own certificate without any hassle. So, if you want to know about all the information related to this portal. Then read our post for having all the necessary details.
UP Jati Praman Patra Form 2022
Every year many people applied for their UP Jati Praman Patra Registration 2022. Caste certificate plays important role in our country. In addition, it provides some extra benefits to some people from various government fields. Due to Jati Praman Patra, the government can also manage the people of these categories with the help of records. People eligible under the category certificate can complete the registration.
But before this portal people need to visit the government offices for applying for the Caste Certificate/ Jati Praman Patra. That has a very time-consuming process. And also it takes a lot of time and effort to get one certificate. People once apply under this certificate need to wait a long time. After that, they need to collect the certificate from the respective department.
उत्तर प्रदेश जाति प्रमाण 2022
However, those people who can apply for these certificates have been seen at a very bad time when India got independence. So the scheme has started to enable them like other category people. And also to raise their standard of living. That is why the government has launched the online portal for helping every citizen of UP comes under any category.
The interested applicants just need to go through this portal. And then they need to provide some basic information about themselves and finally, the certificate can generate. We also mentioned step by step method for applying under this portal. So you can check all the details below. We also share some eligibility criteria and documents needs during the registration process.
UP Caste Certificate Apply online
Main Feature of UP Jati Praman Patra :
- At first, an applicant who makes his/her caste certificate through the official portal should get the benefits of various government schemes.
- For students, this caste certificate will also help to obtain scholarships for further studies in various levels of colleges and schools.
- Also if you have a dream to join the politics in future then it has necessary for you to register with a caste certificate in Uttar Pradesh state.
- Then for government sector jobs, the departments give a concession of age for applying with some caste category. So, you need a caste certificate for getting an age limit increase for categories.
- In scholarships also, the students get benefits with less number if they have caste certificate recommended by the scholarship scheme.
- There is no validity limit of this caste certificate also. Then people need not renew it further once it is available to them.
- So, you can also say it has valid for a lifetime.
- If you have a caste certificate in Uttar Pradesh then you get priority as well in jobs.
- So, a caste certificate is required for getting a reservation of seats in different-different jobs and exams held by the government.
- Due to this, students can get the concession in the fee for the school and college. Because the government has made rules for caste certificate benefits for these people.
|Name of the Post||UP Jati Praman Patra Form 2022|
|launched by||The state government of UP|
|Portal Name||E District UP|
|worked under||State Government|
|Benefit of portal||For getting Caste Certificate|
|Category considered||SC/ ST/ OBC/ Minority Categories|
|Name of the state||Uttar Pradesh|
|Beneficiaries||SC/ ST/ OBC/ Minority citizens of UP state|
|Application Process||Online or Offline|
|Name of the Department||Revenue Department of UP|
UP Jati Praman Patra Status Online
So, through this portal citizens can easily follow the steps and can get their certificate given by the authorized department. And they can have the advantage given to certain categories for helping them for better living. We know that people from Schedule Caste, Schedule Tribe, and Other Backward Class have not been treated well in our society. But now they can use the perk given by the state government of Uttar Pradesh for them.
UP Caste Certificate Eligibility Criteria for Application:
- Only the permanent residence of Uttar Pradesh state can apply under this certification.
- Then the person who has applied should belong to caste and categories which have listed in Schedule-1 under the UP public Services.
- Also, there are no age criteria for applying under the Caste certification. So, you can apply at any time or in advance for getting benefits given by the state government.
Required documents while applying for UP Jati Praman Patra :
- At first, the application form was in the prescribed format.
- Then Self declaration certificate has required.
- Cast certificate of father
- Address Proof
- Income Certificate
- Passport Size photo
UP Jati Praman Patra Application Form
The process to apply under the UP Jati Praman Patra Registration :
- Firstly, the applicant should visit the Official website of the government department given for a caste certificate.
- After that, the home page appeared on a new tab in the browser.
- Then on the homepage, you need to click on the option given for New User Registration.
- So, on the new page, the application form has been displayed.
- Secondly, the applicant needs to enter the required details in the application form such as the Name of the applicant, address details, date of birth, mobile number, district, village, etc.
- Also, enter the captcha code available at the end.
- Then you need to click on the Protect option given here.
- After that, the applicant should write the details for login on the homepage which has login username, password and captcha code, etc.
- At last click on submit button.
- Now your login procedure has been done. So you need to click on the option for आवेदन भरें .
- Then a new section appears here you need to select the option for the UP Jati Praman Patra Application form. Also, you need to choose the option for language either Hindi or English language for the application form.
- After that, the application form is opened in front of you.
- Most important, you need to fill out this application form with the appropriate information asked in it.
- Also, upload your required documents along with.
- Then click on the submit button at the end.
- Finally, your application process for registration under Caste Certificate has completed.
- The applicant will receive a message from the concerned department after the registration has been completed. and then they informed by the message about the issuing of caste certificate also.