The state government of Andhra Pradesh has launched a new scheme called Jagananna Thodu Scheme to benefit the street vendors in their areas. This article will contain all the information regarding the eligibility criteria, application procedure, benefits, required documents, and features of the scheme. The scheme will be very helpful for street vendors in their respective areas.
Jagananna Thodu Scheme 2022
To have more information about the scheme and step-to-step application procedure, read the article till the end. More about the scheme – One of the best schemes launched by the Andhra Pradesh government is Jagananna Thodu Scheme. This scheme will benefit various street vendors in the state. The scheme was launched by the Chief Minister of state, Jagan Mohan Reddy.
Under this scheme, the state government will provide financial assistance to street vendors in the form of working capital of Rs. 10,000. Due to COVID-19, many street vendors have suffered a lot and business has not been very good in the area, therefore the scheme is the need of the hour and will uplift the business and livelihood of the vendors.
YSR Thodu Scheme Application Form 2022
The financial assistance is given as a loan to the vendors so that they can have a good life. The scheme will be implemented by concerned authorities of Andhra Pradesh state government. The scheme was launched on 25th November 2020 to provide interest-free loans to the street vendors of the state. The budget of the scheme is set at 1000 crores which will be credited in the bank accounts of the beneficiaries.
Jagananna Thodu Scheme was launched on 25th November 2020 by Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh, YSR Jagan Mohan Reddy. The beneficiaries of the Jagananna Thodu Scheme are street vendors. The main idea behind the scheme is to provide an interest-free loan of Rs.10,000 to the street vendors of the state.
Jagananna Thodu Scheme Online Apply
- The working capital loan of Rs. 10,000 will help to improve the standard of living of the vendors and they can lead to a better life.
- The loan amount will be credited in the bank account of the beneficiary through direct bank transfer.
- The state government has launched a separate portal for the scheme. The beneficiaries of the scheme will be given QR code ID cards which will enable the concerned authorities to monitor the scheme.
- The scheme will be monitored by SERP and MEPMA.
- According to a survey, around nine lakh’ beneficiaries have been identified under the scheme.
- More than three hundred crores were released under the second phase of the scheme.
- Around five hundred crores were released under phase one of the scheme.
|scheme||Jagananna Thodu Scheme|
|Under||State Government of Andhra Pradesh|
|Introduced by||Hon’ble CM Jagan Mohan Reddy Ji|
|Registration||Jagananna Thodu Online Registration 2022|
|official portal||official portal|
|Status||YSR Thodu Scheme Application Status|
Jagananna Thodu Online Registration
The second phase of the scheme
Jagananna Thodu Scheme has been launched by the chief minister of Andhra Pradesh for the benefit of street vendors. Under this scheme, the state government will provide Rs.10,000 interest-free loans to the street vendors.
The latest update in the scheme
Under the latest update of the Jagananna Thodu Scheme, the state government will provide ID cards to the beneficiaries of the scheme. Beneficiaries of the scheme will receive an interest-free loan of Rs.10,000. The latest update of the scheme was launched in 2020. The beneficiaries of the scheme will not have to pay the interest on the loan provided to them. The identity cards provided to the beneficiaries will be linked to the bank accounts of the beneficiaries. The activities of the beneficiaries will be monitored. In 2020, around 20 lakh applications were received by the state government by people for the scheme.
The objective of the scheme
The main objective of the scheme is to provide financial assistance to the street vendors of the state. The beneficiaries of the scheme are the people who are under street vendors (Protection of livelihood and regulation of street vending) act 2014. With the help of this scheme, many street vendors who have lost their livelihood due to Covid-19 can now restore that through this loan.
The interest-free loan can also help the vendors to expand their business.
Jagananna Rs 10000 Loan Scheme
Eligibility criteria of the scheme
The eligibility criteria as laid down by the concerned authorities of the scheme are as under-
- The beneficiaries of the scheme are- vegetables, fruits, fast food, tea, pakoras, bread, eggs, textile, artisan products, stationery vendors.
- Barbershops, cobblers, bread shops, laundry service sellers can also apply for the scheme as they are also included as vendors in the scheme.
- The minimum age of the applicant should be 18 years.
- The income of the vendor in rural areas should be Rs. 10,000 and Rs. 12,000 in urban areas.
- People who carry products and sell them are also eligible to apply for the scheme.
- People who sell groceries on the cycle or at the footpath, have carts on the streets, and sell vegetables or fruits on the footpath or on a bicycle are also eligible for the scheme.
- To apply for the scheme, the applicant must be a permanent resident of Andhra Pradesh state.
- People who are selling products on bicycles or on footpaths are also eligible for the scheme.
- People who sell tiffin boxes at the roadside or sell products in baskets are also eligible for the scheme.
Documents required under the scheme
Documents required under the scheme are as under-
- Aadhar card
- Voter ID card
- Bank passbook and bank account
- Residential proof
- Income certificate
Jagananna Thodu Status Check online
How to apply for Jagananna Thodu Scheme?
To apply for Jagananna Thodu Scheme is a very simple process. Follow the following steps one by one to fill for the scheme-
- First, visit the official website of the scheme at the official portal
- On the home page, click on the link “Apply for loan”.
- You will be redirected to a new page. Enter your mobile number. You will receive OTP on your mobile number.
- Enter the OTP and it will be verified, then select “Vendor categories”.
- Now fill the application form and upload all the necessary documents. Finally, click on submit and your form is uploaded.
The selection process of the Jagananna Thodu Scheme
After filling in the application form and uploading the documents, the form and documents will be forwarded to the concerned authorities. The authorities will verify and approve the documents and forms. After that, a merit list will be prepared and the beneficiary amount will be credited to the accounts of the beneficiaries.