In Andhra Pradesh, the Kashyapa Scheme has been initiated by the AP Brahmin Welfare Corporation Limited. The main aim of the Brahmin Welfare Organization has to provide proper food hygiene conditions among people. Some people from economically, socially or physically from weaker section then the organization started AP Brahmin Pension Scheme 2022 to give them benefits. Due to this many applicants want to register themselves for this project.
AP Brahmin Pension Scheme Apply Online 2022
As a result of this scheme, we have come here with all the related details for our readers. The work done under the Brahmin Welfare Corporation (ABC) Limited has basically been undertaken by the government of Andhra Pradesh state. Today we have sharing information about the eligibility of this scheme and some key points which will also help during the registration process.
In addition, the poor people from the brahmin community have helped with the given facilities in this scheme. Due to the implementation of this scheme in Andhra Pradesh state, incentives have to be given to the beneficiaries under it. Last year, there have lots of applicants who registered themselves. After that, they also get the advantage of pension in the Andhra Pradesh state government project.
AP Kashyapa Scheme Apply online
However, for the development of the state, the government of AP has started various other schemes and programs. Due to which lots of people have an advantage and have a better life for living under this state. Health schemes, agriculture schemes, loans schemes, house schemes, etc which has currently run in the state.
In Kashyapa Scheme not only older people have considered. but they have considered all types of age groups for giving benefits. The development of citizens has also been very important for the development of all overstate. So, applicants need to read all the instructions before applying through the online method. Nowadays people need not visit any government or cooperative office for having the benefits of any scheme.
AP Brahmin Pension Scheme Form 2022
With the help of online application submission in the scheme, the person can save time and also money. Before this, they need to go to a government official. And they have to wait also in a long queue. But through online procedures, everything becomes simple for the common man. Today in this article we have briefed you for the poor brahmin families. For them also, the scheme has been designed which has in the name of Kashyapa Scheme 2022.
|Name of the Scheme||AP Brahmin Pension Scheme Apply Online 2022|
|Or Kashyapa Scheme 2022|
|opened by||AP Brahmin Welfare Corporation (ABC) Limited|
|worked under||The State Government of Andhra Pradesh|
|Scheme benefits||To provide incentives through the scheme|
|Beneficiaries of Scheme||Poor Brahmins of Andhra Pradesh|
AP Brahmin Pension Scheme Status
Eligibility Criteria under AP Brahmin Pension Scheme:
- At first, the applicant should be from the Brahmin Community.
- Most important, they must be permanent residence of Andhra Pradesh.
- Secondly, the Applicant should be the holder of a White Ration card in AP state.
- Also, age criteria have therefore applied under the scheme.
- Orphan children’s age for applying under this scheme should also be below 14 years as of 31st January 2019.
- Then the age of the elderly should be 60 years or more than that as of 31st Jan 2019 for registration.
- In addition, the annual income of a family should be under 75 thousand per annum according to rules.
- For women candidates, there are no age criteria.
- Women are either widows or single women who have separated from her husband but they won’t have any legal proof that they can also apply in this scheme.
- Also, the applicant should have taken a pension from any other scheme before applying to this scheme. Then they are not eligible for having benefits.
|Amount of Incentives given under Kashyapa Scheme|
|Firstly||Orphan Children below 14 Years||living in orphan||Rs2000 per month|
|secondly||Different Able Person||living in house||Rs 2000 per month|
|Thirdly||A widow or Destitute Women||separated from husband but do not have a legal document||Rs2000 per month|
|Fourthly||Elderly of 60 years or more than that||living on his/her own||Rs 2000 per month|
|Fifth||Elderly of 60 years or more than 60 years||Staying in the old age home||Rs 4000 per month|
|Sixth||Also, elderly people||Staying in old age home in AP state||Rs2000 per month|
Brahmin Pension Scheme in AP
AP Brahmin Pension Scheme Document List for Registration:
- Aadhar Card
- Passport Size Photo
- Income Certificate
- Cast Certificate
- In case of old age home, Certificate required from Old age Home also.
- Also Death Certificate of Husband (in case of Widow candidate)
- Then Legal Divorce certificate (for divorce applicant).
- For single/destitute women with no proof, then she should provide a certificate from the Director/ DLO/ MCLO of the corporation OR MC.
- Bank Account Details
- Contact details
- passport size photo
Steps to fill out the Application of AP Brahmin Pension Scheme 2022 :
- At first, the applicant has to go through the Official Website of AP Brahmin Pension Scheme.
- Then by clicking on the above link, you reached the home page of the official website.
- After that, select the option for schemes available on the home page.
- So, a list of schemes has appeared in front of you.
- Now you need to select the AP Brahmin Pension Scheme or Kashyapa Scheme here also.
- Then a new page appears on your screen.
- Now you need to fill in all the details also. After that attach the document required during registration.
- At last click on the submit button.
- Finally, your registration process has been completed.
- Also, save your registration number.
AP Brahmin Pension Status 2022
How to find out AP Brahmin Pension Scheme Application status 2022?
- Firstly, as above applicant has to visit the Official Website link given here.
- After that, the homepage appears in front of you.
- Here you need to click on the Application Status tab.
- then a form will pop on the new page.
- so, you need to choose some options here.
- Choose financial year.
- Then your registration number has required here.
- Enter your mobile number also.
- After that date of birth.
- At last click on the submit button.
- Now the details about your application status come on your screen.
Once the applicant has cleared all the eligibility criteria decided by the concerned department. They will also receive application status on their mobile number. After that, the amount given in the scheme has to transfer to their respective account details registered at the time of registration.