आयुष्मान भारत योजना रजिस्ट्रेशन 2022 & CSC Form, eligibility pmjay.gov.in PM Jan Aarogya yojana Ayushman Bharat Registration, Apply online. This scheme is considered one of the most beneficial healthcare schemes in the world. This scheme intends to cover above 50 crores, Indian citizens. आयुष्मान भारत योजना scheme has been launched especially for the minority sections of society. This government health insurance scheme wraps most of the medical treatments, medicines, and other expenses related to medications and hospitals.
आयुष्मान भारत योजना रजिस् 2022
Under this scheme, your hospital services will be available to you in a free mode. You can take your hospitalization services in any of the renowned hospitals for completely free. In this pandemic time, this healthcare scheme is really a boon for those who are dependent on daily wages for their living. The government has come up with a really beneficial scheme for the minority section in order to help poor and needy people with their medical expenses. Ayushman Bharat Yojana CSC Form in Hindi
Poor and minority section do not have that much money that they can do treatment of their various critical diseases. Hence this scheme proves to be quite beneficial for them. Because of money these poor people usually ignore their diseases and illnesses, because they do not find themselves capable of giving the hospital expenses. But now with this healthcare scheme, it has become easy for minority sections to go to hospitals for their treatment.
Ayushman Bharat Yojana Registration 2022
What things are covered under this healthcare scheme?
The main objective of this scheme is to provide proper healthcare services to the needy and minority section of society. This scheme covers Rs. 5 lakes per family.
This health insurance covers all the additional hospitalization costs and the below-mentioned components as well.
- Diagnostic and laboratory services
- Medical tests and treatment
- food services
- Complications that may arise in between the treatment
- Post-hospitalization charges
- covid 19 treatment
PM Jan Aarogya Yojana Registration 2022
Features of Ayushman Bharat Yojana Scheme: Below are the salient features of this healthcare scheme:-
- It is one of the world’s largest healthcare insurance schemes that have been commenced by the government of India.
- About 50 crore recipients are eligible for this scheme, especially from the minority section.
- Cashless hospitalization services.
- Coverage of Rs.5 lacs per year is the biggest feature.
- Up to 3 days of pre-hospitalization services.
- There is no confinement on the size of the family or age.
- Can avail services at any of the renowned private hospitals.
|Mission||Ayushman Bharat Yojana|
|Registration||PMJAY Registration 2022 online|
|Under||Central Government of India|
|apply online||Ayushman Bharat Yojana Registration 2022|
|Beneficiaries||Residents of India|
|benefits||To provide better health services to all people|
|cards||Ayushman Bharat Card Apply online|
प्रधानमंत्री जन आरोग्य योजना 2022
Ayushman Bharat Yojana benefits –
This scheme is aimed at the minority section of society. In order to help them, the advantages of this scheme are:-
- It offers the entire hospitalization costs with free transactions to recipients.
- Accommodation is available for free.
- Entire pre and post-hospitalization costs will come under this scheme.
- This scheme can be used by all family members.
Ayushman Bharat Yojana Disease cover –
- covid 19
- Prostrate Cancer
- Skull base surgery
- Coronary artery bypass graft
- Double valve replacement
- Anterior spine fixation
- Pulmonary valve replacement
Ayushman Bharat Yojana Online Form 2022
Ayushman Bharat Yojana Scheme eligibility criteria for both rural and urban people
PMJAY Eligibility Criteria – The scheme has been introduced to help the weaker section of the society so that the underprivileged society can walk to the hospitals for their treatments.
In rural areas, this scheme includes destitute, primitive tribal groups, living through alms, bonded labourers, manual scavenger families.
- Household with one room with breakable walls and roof.
- This scheme is valid for those who are not having any adult members in the family in the age group between 16 to 59 years.
- SC and ST
- And for people who are landless households and whose only source of income is labor.
For Urban Areas: – There are basic 11 jobs that are eligible for the Ayushman Bharat Yojana
- Domestic household help
- Cobbler, hawker, street vendor
- Artisans and Handicrafts workers
PMJAY Apply Online 2022
Those who are not eligible for this healthcare insurance scheme:
- Individuals that own a two or four-wheeler
- Those who are having a Kisan card
- Government employees are not at all eligible.
- Those who are earning up to 10,000 a month are not eligible for this scheme.
- Those who are working in a semi-government firm are not eligible for this scheme.
- Those who are having landlines, refrigerators, and phones are not eligible.
- Those who are having their own houses cannot take advantage of this scheme.
PM Jan Aarogya Yojana Registration online
Enrollment process of this scheme:-
This scheme has been introduced by the government of India for the minority section of society. There is no such enrollment process. If you would like to know that if you are eligible for this scheme or not, then you have to follow certain steps.
- The very first step is to visit the official government website that is pmjay.gov.in and click on the option Am I Eligible.
- Then you have to enter your personal details and an OTP will come on your phone.
- Then you have to select your state.
- Now either by your name or your ration card number, you can see that if you are eligible for this scheme or not.
आयुष्मान भारत योजना पंजीकरण2022
Documents needed to apply for this Ayushman Bharat Yojana scheme:- Below is the list of documents that are needed to apply for this scheme:-
- Identity and age proof and for that you can attach your Aadhar card or PAN card.
- Your contact number, email address, and residential address.
- Income certificate
- caste certificate
- The documents showing the current status of your family.
Ayushman Bharat Yojana Card Apply Online
How to download Ayushman Bharat Yojana card online?
To get your application done paperless, then you must go for an online application. In this online process, the recipient will get a golden card that includes the entire information of the beneficiary. At the time of your treatment, you have to carry this card with you. In order to get this golden card, you need to follow the below mentioned process:-
- The first step is to visit the website mera.pmjay.gov.in/search/login and you need to log in with your registered mobile number. pmjay.gov.in login
- Then you will get an OTP which you have to enter in the given space.
- You must opt for HHD code, then you need to provide this code to the representatives and the rest of the process will be carried out by them.
- This card costs RS. 30 which you have to pay.
How to check your name in the recent list?
To check your name in the list, you have different methods and they are:-
- You can visit your nearest CSC to check that whether you are eligible for this Ayushman Bharat Yojana scheme or not.
- PMJAY Helpline number – Ayushman Bharat Helpline Numbers: – Helpline numbers to check your eligibility for the scheme are 14555 or 1800-111-565.
- You can visit the official website of the scheme and there you can check your eligibility.
So, here all the details have been cleared regarding this Ayushman Bharat Yojana scheme. We have mentioned how to apply, documents, eligibility criteria, and many more other facts associated with this scheme. I hope this information will prove to be helpful for you.