Check out how to complete online KYC, what is the last date to apply for PM Kisan KYC, and other important details here.
With the help of PM Kisan KYC, farmers can easily afford all of the expenses related to farming during the year. The Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana was introduced by the Central Government in February 2019 to help farmers.
On the same day, Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi inaugurated a specific effort in Gorakhpur, Uttar Pradesh, by providing Rs 2,000 to one crore farmers across the country, kicking off the scheme.
WHAT IS PM KISAN KYC?
PM Kisan Samman Nidhi rewards people who complete the e-KYC or KYC verification process successfully. Farmers have received a set amount in their bank accounts via the Direct Benefit Transfer (DBT) system, and ten facilities of the PM Kisan Yojana have been granted. Farmers who register with the KYC and submit an application can benefit from the money transferred through the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi yojana.
Farmers have also been offered the option of using the central government’s offline KYC option. Farmers who want to complete the PM Kisan Samman Nithya Kyc can also do so at their nearest Common Service Center (CSC). Farmers must present their Aadhar cards to the CSC to get their pm Kisan KYC verification completed.
PM Kisan is a central-sector initiative in India that has the full support of the government. Every land-owning farmer’s family would receive annual income assistance of Rs 6,000/-, paid in three equal facilities, under the plan. The funds will be transferred directly into the recipients’ bank accounts. Under the program’s principles, the state government and the UT administration will work together to identify agricultural families who are eligible for financial assistance.
PM KISAN KYC: HOW TO COMPLETE e-KYC
- Go to PM Kisan’s official website.
- On the right side of the page, you’ll see an option named eKYC, which you must pick.
- You can search for your Aadhaar card by providing your Aadhaar card number and captcha code.
- To verify the Aadhaar card, provide the mobile number connected with it.
- On the next page, click ‘Get OTP’ and then enter the OTP in the appropriate form.
PM KISAN KYC: LAST DATE
Farmers must complete the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Kyc before March 31, 2022, in order to get Rs 2000 in their bank accounts as part of the 11th Installation. There is already a link to PM Kisan e-KYC, so all you have to do now is head to the official website’s main page to complete the procedure.
PM KISAN KYC: HOW TO CHECK BENEFICIARY STATUS
- 1. Go to pmkisan.gov.in, the official website of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi.
- 2. Select ‘Beneficiary Status’ from the drop-down menu.
- 3. Enter an Aadhaar number, a bank account number, or a phone number.
- 4. Select ‘Get Data.’
- 5. The information is now visible on the screen.
READ Fitch Rating System: Classification and process of evaluation
READ What is X, Y, Z, Z+ and SPG category security in India?