National Sports Talent Search Scheme 2022 @nationalsportstalenthunt.com
Summary: National Sports Talent Search Scheme 2022 (NSTSS) ie Rashtriya Khel Pratibha Khoj has been started by the Government of India, it is a kind of talent hunt program through which the work of finding the hidden talent in the country. The main objective of the Khel Pratibha Portal is There is a need for more training academies and coaching centers in every part of the country so that our young men and women become sports stars and inspiration for future generations.
All Applicants who are willing to apply online application then download the official notification and read all eligibility criteria and application process carefully. We will provide short information about “National Sports Talent Search Scheme 2022” like Scheme Benefit, Eligibility Criteria, Key Features of Scheme, Application Status, Application process and more.
राष्ट्रीय खेल प्रतिभा खोज 2022 – Overview
Short Info: [Apply Online] National Sports Talent Search Scheme (NSTSS) 2022 – National Talent Search Portal Online Registration, Pratibha Khoj Chhatravriti Yojana Application Form PDF Download, Eligibility, Beneficiary List, Payment/ Amount Status, Features, Benefits and Check Online Application Status at Official Website nationalsportstalenthunt.com. राष्ट्रीय खखल प्रतिभा खोज पोर्टल ऑनलाइन आवआवदन, रजिस्ट्रशशन फॉर्म, उद्ददश्य, पात्रता, लाभ.
Table of Contents
|Name of Scheme||National Sports Talent Search Scheme (NSTSS)|
|in language||राष्ट्रीय खेल प्रतिभा खोज पोर्टल|
|launched by||Government Of India|
|Scheme Supervised By||Department of the ministry of youth programs|
|Beneficiaries||Citizens Of India|
|Eligible Age||8 to 12 Years|
|Major Benefit||Scholarship Amount given to Rs. 5 Lakh Per Student|
|Scheme Objective||To Provide Financial Assistance For Sports Training|
|Scheme under||State Government|
|Name of State||STATENAME|
|PostCategory||Scheme/ Yojana/ Yojna|
National Sports Talent Search Scheme 2022: Online Application Form
National Sports Talent Search Scheme 2022: National Talent Search Portal Online Application Form PDF Download –
Sports Authority of India (SAI) selects talent from all parts of India and develops them into competitive athletes. Our trained athletes participate in national and international level events. Any eligible youth can apply to the SAI schemes, who will be called for selection trials. The admission to the schemes will be subject to fulfillment of the eligibility criteria and battery of tests as well as skill tests.
As scholarship amount, beneficiary students will get rupees 500000. However, this beneficiary amount will be given to beneficiaries annually for the next 8 years. By this financial help, the students can get proper training in sports according to their interest.
List Of Sports Under National Sports Talent Search Scheme
- sepak takraw
- kho kho
- table tennis
- Kayaking and canoeing
- thang ta
Eligibility Criteria And Required Documents for National Sports Talent Search Scheme
Eligibility & Important Document to Apply Online:
- Applicant must be permanent resident of India
- Applicant’s age should be more than 8 years to apply on this.
- 1000 children registered on the portal will be selected.
- 5 lakh per annum will be provided to the selected children.
- Aadhar Card
- residence certificate
- Ration card
- Income certificate
- Passport size photograph
- Mobile number
- Email id etc.
Objectives of National Sports Talent Search Scheme 2022
The main objective of the National Sports Talent Search Scheme is to provide an appropriate platform to the emerging talent so that they can fulfill their dreams and their election can go ahead at the national and international level.
Benefits And Features of National Talent Search Portal
- The sports authority of India has launched a national sports talent Search scheme.
- Through this scheme the sports authority selects talent from all the parts of India and develops it.
- Sports authorities train the athletes.
- Under the scheme, the student will be imparted training according to his interest in the said game, for which 1000 students will be selected.
- The trained athletes participate in the national and international sports events.
- All the eligible citizens can apply under the National talent Search scheme.
- Beneficiaries will be called for the selection trials.
- The selection of the candidate will be based on the fulfillment of eligibility criteria and battery of tests as well as skill tests.
- Candidates are required to register on the portal in order to take advantage of this scheme.
- National sports talent search scheme will be implemented by the Ministry of Youth Affairs and sports.
- There are various other schemes under the national talent Search scheme.
- These schemes are based on age group and discipline.
- The government also provides financial assistance for the training.
- The financial assistance will vary from scheme to scheme. Sports Authority of India also runs training centers across the country.
- Facilities like hostel, gym, pool etc are available in the training centers.
- Under this National Sports Talent Search Scheme, a scholarship will also be made available to each student, whose amount has been fixed at Rs 500,000, this scholarship will be given to the student every year for the next 8 years, through which they will be able to get training in sports according to their interest.
National Sports Talent Search Scheme Online Registration Process
The government of India has taken the initiative of the National Sports Talent Search Scheme. This talent hunt initiative will help to bring out hidden talent throughout the country. Under the entitled scheme, students can enroll, but they have to follow the eligibility criteria that have been set by the Indian government.
- You can apply to a scheme in a simple three step process:
- Step 1 – Register on the site. You can register for your ward.
- Step 2 – Create a profile. This is a very important step. Every year several people apply to the SAI scheme. In order to get shortlisted provide as much information as you can specially if you have been a sport person and participated in competitions before.
- Step 3 – Apply for a scheme. Once you have created your profile you can apply to any eligible scheme of SAI.
All Eligible Applicants who want to apply to this scheme then read all instructions carefully and follow the given below steps to apply online application form:
Procedure To Register On The National Sports Talent Search Portal
Step 1- Visit the Official Website of National Sports Talent Search Scheme ie nationalsportstalenthunt.com.
Step 2- On the Homepage, you are required to click on the register. A dialogue box will appear on your screen
Step 3- The Registration page will be displayed on the screen.
Step 4- Now enter your name, e-mail address, mobile number, Aadhar number and captcha code
Step 5- After that you have to click on register now
- By following this procedure you can register on the portal
Procedure To Login On The Portal
- Visit the official website of national sports Talent Search portal
- The home page, you are required to click on login
- A dialogue box will appear on your screen
- You have to enter your username and password
- Now you have to click on login
- By following this procedure you can login on the portal
Helpline Number & Contact Address
Sports Authority of India
Head Office Jawaharlal Nehru Stadium Complex (East Gate) Lodhi Road, New Delhi – 110003
If you have any feedback, grievance or are not satisfied please email to [email protected]