Neelima Azeem Shahid Kapoor Mira Rajput: Neelima Azeem shares how she brought up Shahid Kapoor spills untold stories of Mira Rajput Ishan KhattarOn May 10, 2021 by admin
‘Shahid used to sit in the corner of the stage’
In an interview to our colleague ETimes, Neelima says, ‘I was working then. Due to this, I had to travel a lot. I used to perform at the stage and he used to sit at the edge of the stage and watch me. Since childhood, he has not only seen me working, but has also learned from my work. Later, when I shifted to Mumbai, I started receiving many acting offers. He stayed with his maternal grandparents. Later he came to me in Mumbai. It is difficult for any young child to live like this, but I am glad that Shahid was not only the most mingled while it also shaped his life. ‘
Parental divorce and Shahid’s childhood
Pankaj Kapoor and Neelima Azim got divorced when Shahid Kapoor was three years old. Pankaj Kapoor married Supriya Pathak. Shahid was then in Delhi with his maternal grandfather and maternal uncle. Neelima states that Shahid was good at reading and writing. He was very good in arts. He used to participate in sports too.
Shahid’s top three films in the eyes of Neelima
Neelima is proud of Shahid. He is very happy with his acting career. Neelima says that Shahid’s ‘Haider’, ‘Kaminey’ and ‘Kabir Singh’ are the top three films of actor’s career according to him. However, she also believes that Shahid has also worked in many films in her career, which she should not have done.
When Meera was mentioned to her mother for the first time
Neelima also referred to the incident when Shahid first spoke to Meera about Rajput. Neelima says, ‘Shahid has been shy from the beginning. While Ishaan has been expressive. In such a situation, he was very shy even while telling about Meera. But somehow he told me. I immediately met Meera. Meera I loved it very much. She was not just beautiful and glamorous, but in it I saw a girl who knows how to balance life. I instantly liked her. I was also the friend of Meera’s mother. ‘
‘Meera my daughter, Shahid is happy’
Neelima says, ‘Meera is like my daughter. Actually, our relationship is also of friends. Ever since she has come into Shahid’s life, he has relieved after marriage. He is always looking happy. ‘ Neelima says that Shahid’s children are inhabited by Meesha and Jain. She says, “When I meet children, I forget everything.” Ishaan is crazy about Meesha and Jain.
How different are Shahid and Ishaan from each other?
How different are Shahid and Ishaan from each other? In response to this question Neelima says, ‘Not much. But yes, Shahid is introvert (introvert) and Ishaan is extrovert (extrovert). By staying with Ishaan, Shahid also becomes a flamboyant. Shahid loves cricket, while Ishaan enjoys football and trekking. Shahid was naughty during school days. He used to do a lot of pranks. But after becoming an instructor in Shyamak Davar’s dance class, he became very calm. There are many occasions when the two brothers discuss books, sports and cinema. Both enjoy listening. But there is also a similarity between Ishaan and Shahid. Both do very good mixing. ‘
- NCB Officer Sameer Wankhede’s Wife Kranti says Me n my Husband are born Hindus
- sameer wankhede in delhi: Drugs case: Sameer Wankhede, who went to Delhi amid allegations of bribery, said- I have come for some other purpose
- PM Modi to attend 18th ASEAN India Summit on Thursday PM Modi to attend 18th ASEAN-India Summit on Thursday
- Serum Institute of India Seeks Regular Marketing Authorization From DCGI For Covishield . Serum Institute of India seeks approval from DCGI for regular marketing of Covishield
- Farmers protest on Tuesday to demand sacking of MoS Home Ajay Mishra
- Supreme Court Latest Verdict-Tenant Is Not A Landlord, Only A Tenant-Tenant is not a landlord, only a tenant: Supreme Court on
- china japan war: Japan says suspected Chinese submarine seen near territorial waters on
- Circle Officer Hiralal Saini And Woman Constable Suspended For Moral Misconduct In Rajasthan on