When to Take Second Covid-19 Vaccine if Tested Positive After First Dose? Randeep Guleria Explains – If a corona has occurred after the first dose of vaccine, should a second dose be taken?On May 9, 2021 by admin
New Delhi: Experts around the world are repeatedly stressing that rapid vaccination is the effective way to deal with the second wave of corona. At the same time, there is also a question in the mind of many that if they become positive after taking the first dose of Kovid vaccine, then should the second dose be taken. On these issues, AIIMS Delhi director Randeep Guleria spoke to India TV and said that the entire schedule of taking the vaccine should be completely followed.
Randeep Guleria said, “The entire schedule of taking the vaccine should be completely followed. If there is a corona after the first dose, then the second dose should be taken. If there is an infection, it is very important to get the vaccine.”
When asked if the virus would mutate again if the virus was mutated, he said, “The ICMR data on the vaccine has shown that the variants that are currently on the vaccine are effective, but about the corona The protocol that is followed is very important. In the coming time, there may be variants that reduce the effect of the vaccine. In such a situation, it is necessary to continuously develop the vaccine and follow the corona protocol. “
Are there signs of the second wave coming to a standstill?
Randeep Guleria said that it is difficult to say anything now but if we look to some extent, news is coming from many places that the cases are stabilizing, now talk about some areas, maybe by next week or May 15, in some areas maybe less Begin to happen.
Is there a peak in india
In response to this question, he said that the peak in India will come at different times in different parts, the peak in Maharashtra is almost coming or has come and cases will start to decrease there, in central India and Delhi too we might be 15. By May cases will see decreasing, maybe after that cases will start decreasing in Bengal and Northeast too, first more cases have come in Maharashtra and Western India, now the same situation is in Central India, cases have started increasing in Bengal and Assam, slowly. Cases will begin to subside.
Guleria said, “This time the infection is more and if one person in a family is infected then the whole family is getting infected by it, it was not like that in the first wave but this time more is happening, that is why the cases are increasing rapidly Increased and the pressure on health infrastructure increased which led to panic among people. Due to which many unnecessary admissions were made in hospitals. Due to panic, many people entered hospitals, even those who did not need to go to hospital, Because of this, people who were in need of beds could not be found in the hospital. “
read this also
- G-23 leader raised the issue of election preparation in CWC meeting
- new isi-backed terrorist front being formed: ISI-backed Pakistani terrorist groups are making a big plan against India, Under this, a new front terrorist organization is being created, It will take responsibility for future attacks, Intel gets info on new ISI-backed terrorist front and hit list of 200: New ISI-backed terrorist group is being formed to shed blood in Kashmir, 200 people included in the hit list, intelligence agencies alert
- Chinese naval base in cambodia: Chinese construction at Ream Naval Base in Cambodia Satellite Images: Satellite images show Chinese construction at Ream naval base in Cambodia
- Prime Minister Modi will inaugurate seven new medical colleges from the land of Buddha
- Organization election date fixed in Congress CWC meeting
- Supreme Court Latest Verdict-Tenant Is Not A Landlord, Only A Tenant-Tenant is not a landlord, only a tenant: Supreme Court on
- china japan war: Japan says suspected Chinese submarine seen near territorial waters on
- Circle Officer Hiralal Saini And Woman Constable Suspended For Moral Misconduct In Rajasthan on