Rajasthan News: vaccine par GST vasuli se naraj ashok gehlot sarkar: Center-State government’s new ruckus in Corona war, Gehlot government ministers angry over imposing GST on vaccineOn May 9, 2021 by admin
Amidst the increasing pace of corona infection in the state, now 18+ vaccination has also started. At the same time, the dispute between the center and the state on the vaccine issue is not taking a name. In fact, for the vaccination of the population of 18 years to 44 years in Rajasthan, 5 percent GST is being collected by the Central Government on the vaccine being purchased from the Serum Institute. Let us know that in the first batch, 3.75 crore vaccine doses have been ordered by the Government of Rajasthan to Serum Institute. The central government is charging a tax of 15 rupees for every dose. Therefore, on the first batch dose, GST of more than 56 crores is being paid. According to experts, if the vaccine is made GST free, then 18 lakh people of the state will also get the same amount.
Khachariwas – Garg said – Do not make disaster an opportunity
It is noteworthy that on this issue, the Transport Minister has fiercely targeted the Central Government. Khachariwas says that even in the time of pandemic, the central government and PM Modi are negotiating, which is not fair. Khachariwas said that every citizen of the country should get the vaccine for free, but it is seen that the states have to buy the vaccine with GST. The central government is engaged in earning even in this delicate situation. At the same time, the Minister of State for Medicine, Subhash Garg, while talking to Dainik Bhaskar, said that “We had demanded free vaccination from the center, but did not accept it. The state government took full cost of vaccination of the population of 18 to 44 years of the state It has been. But at least Modi ji should not take tax on this. Even in this disaster one should not see any earning opportunity. We will raise this issue in front of the Center “.
Jaipur: The one who is considered to be God, did the black marketing of Remedies, know how the gang used to play the game
BJP state president Satish Poonia supported
However, BJP state president Satish Poonia has also supported the Congress regarding the tax collection on the vaccine. Poonia said that we will talk to the central government to get the GST removed on the vaccine for the youth. For this, we will write a letter to the Union Finance Minister and request. Explain that the Central Government had recently exempted the Corona vaccine coming from abroad from the GST. In such a situation, experts are saying that 5 percent GST is still being imposed on the vaccine produced in the country. Many states are writing a letter to the central government demanding tax-free of the Corona vaccine being made in the country, for which the government should take a decision as soon as possible.
Pratap Khachariyawas on PM Modi: ‘Prime Minister, there is no bargain in an epidemic’ … See how Minister Khachariwas lashed out at Modi
- in the lakhimpur kheri case the supreme court lashed out at the up police said very slow work is being done we waited for the report till 1 pm Waited for the report till 1 pm
- china-laos railway: China Laos Railway, high speed train reaches Vientiane
- Tamil Nadu Fishermen’s Association opposes attack by Sri Lanka Navy
- Aryan Khan Bail Rejected: Aryan Khan Bail Rejected by Sessions Court Shahrukh Khan Gauri Khan’s Mannat Remains unfulfilled
- narendra modi kushinagar: Kushinagar: Where Lord Buddha passed away, read 10 interesting things related to that city
- Supreme Court Latest Verdict-Tenant Is Not A Landlord, Only A Tenant-Tenant is not a landlord, only a tenant: Supreme Court on
- china japan war: Japan says suspected Chinese submarine seen near territorial waters on
- Circle Officer Hiralal Saini And Woman Constable Suspended For Moral Misconduct In Rajasthan on