lockdown india: lockdown news delhi today, the length of lockdown in Delhi-UP has increased, know how long the lockdown will remain in which state of the countryOn May 9, 2021 by admin
- Lockdown extended to 17 in Delhi, Metro service will also be closed
- Corona curfew in Uttarakhand till May 18 at 6 am
- In UP also, the duration of weekend curfew was extended till May 17.
- Lockdown like ban in Karnataka will be effective till May 24
The lockdown and corona curfew were extended till 17 May in Delhi and Uttar Pradesh on Sunday, to prevent the rising outbreak of Kovid-19. At the same time strict restrictions are in place in large parts of the country. Meanwhile, 4,03,738 new cases of Kovid-19 were reported on Sunday, while 4,092 people were reported dead.
UP: Patients should not face any problem after recovering from Corona, Yogi government will start ‘Post Kovid Hospital’ in 75 districts
Lockdown since Monday in Tamil Nadu, Rajasthan and Puducherry
The two-week lockdown will begin in Tamil Nadu, Rajasthan and Puducherry from Monday, while the lockdown-like ban in Karnataka will remain in effect until May 24. In Kerala too, a full lockdown has been imposed for nine days from Saturday. The Mizoram government in the Northeast has implemented full lockdown for seven days from Monday while the lockdown-like lockdown in Sikkim will remain in effect till 16 May.
Kejriwal’s Modi government bluntly, give 60 lakh doses of vaccine every month, will give vaccine to everyone in 3 months
Restrictions increased in Delhi, metro service will remain closed
Announcing the extension of the lockdown, Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal said that although cases of Kovid-19 and the rate of infection have come down in the last few days, any laxity in the current wave of epidemics has been achieved so far. Will eliminate During this time, metro train services will remain suspended and marriage ceremonies will be banned in public places.
Corona form of Uttarakhand, record 180 people killed on Sunday, 86 deaths in Dehradun alone
Curfew will be applicable in UP till May 17
In Uttar Pradesh, curfew was to end at 7 am on Monday. Additional Chief Secretary of the Information Department Navneet Sehgal said here, “The Corona curfew implemented in the state has brought positive results and it has helped in breaking the link of infection. Covid-19 cases have decreased. In view of this, it has now been decided to increase the curfew till 7 am on May 17.
Export of vaccines when people are dying in our country, then the heinous crime of the Center, the sharp attack of AAP
71% new cases in 10 states
Maharashtra, Karnataka and Delhi are among the 10 states where 71.75 percent of the 4,03,738 cases reported on Sunday are patients. The Union Health Ministry gave information on Sunday morning. Other states included in the list of these 10 states are Kerala, Tamil Nadu, Uttar Pradesh, Andhra Pradesh, West Bengal, Rajasthan and Haryana.
Coronavirus India: These 10 states increased tension in the fight against Corona, more than 71% new cases from here
Maximum 56 thousand new cases in Maharashtra
The ministry said that Maharashtra has the highest number of confirmed 56,578 new patients followed by Karnataka with 47,563 cases and Kerala with 41,971 cases. The number of under-treated patients in India has increased to 37,36,648, which is 16.76 percent of the total infected. The ministry said that 82.94 percent of the country has undergone infection in Maharashtra, Karnataka, Kerala, Tamil Nadu, Uttar Pradesh, Rajasthan, Andhra Pradesh, Gujarat, Chhattisgarh, West Bengal, Haryana, Bihar, Madhya Pradesh.
4092 people lost their lives in the last 24 hours
In addition, there have been 4,092 deaths in the last 24 hours. Of these, 74.93 percent patients have died in 10 states. Maharashtra has the highest number of 864 people killed. After this, 482 people have died in Karnataka. Following are the restrictions imposed in states and union territories due to Kovid-19. Delhi: The national capital has a lockdown since April 19 and has now been extended to May 17.
- Uttar Pradesh: The term of the Corona curfew has been extended till May 17.
- Bihar: Enforced lockdown from May 4 to May 15.
- Odisha: A lockdown of 14 days has been imposed from May 5 to May 19.
- Rajasthan: The state government imposed a lockdown from 10 to 24 May. However, restrictions have been in place since last month to prevent infection.
- Jharkhand: Extension of restrictions like lockdown till May 13. The sanctions were first implemented in the state on April 22 under ‘Health Safety Week’.
- Chhattisgarh: Weekend lockdown was announced while earlier the district magistrates were allowed to extend the lockdown till May 15.
- Punjab: Extensive banning has been imposed till May 15 in addition to weekend lockdown and night curfew.
- Haryana: A seven-day lockdown was implemented on May 3, before nine districts had a weekend lockdown.
- Chandigarh: The administration has implemented a weekend lockdown.
- Madhya Pradesh: ‘Janata curfew’ is in force in the state till May 15, exemption for essential services only.
- Gujarat: Curfew imposed from 8 o’clock in the morning till 8 o’clock in the morning and the ban in the day till May 12 in 36 other cities.
- Maharashtra: Restrictions like lockdown have been in force since April 5, along with restrictions and prohibition on the movement of people. These restrictions were extended to 15 May. Local lockdown implemented in Latur, Solapur district. Strict prohibition in Amravati, Akola and Yavatmal.
- West Bengal: Strict prohibition implemented since last week, ban on all types of intercourse.
- Assam: Night curfew now in force from 6 pm instead of 8 pm, people from public places will be banned from Wednesday. The night curfew was from 27 April to 7 May.
- Nagaland: Partial lockdown with strict rules from 30 April to 14 May.
- Mizoram: The government imposed full lockdown from 4 am on May 10 to 4 am on May 17.
- Arunachal Pradesh: Night curfew will remain in force from 6:30 pm to 5:00 pm from Saturday.
- Manipur: Night curfew in seven districts between May 8 and May 17.
- Sikkim: There will be a lockdown like ban till 16 May.
- Jammu and Kashmir: There will be a lockdown like ban till 10 May.
- Uttarakhand: Corona curfew will remain in the state from 11 am to 6 am from May 18 to 6 am. Vaccination will continue in the states during this period. Shops of essential services will remain open.
- Himachal Pradesh: Corona curfew in force from May 7 to May 16.
- Kerala: Lockdown enforced from May 8 to May 16.
- Tamil Nadu: People will be in lockdown from 10 May to 24 May.
- Puducherry: Decision to keep the lockdown from 10 May to 24 May.
- America: 43 Western Countries In The United Nations Reprimanded China Against Atrocities On Uighur Muslims
- Bigg Boss 15: Jai Bhanushali came under the target of family members, told everyone fake
- Bangladesh Security Agencies Also Arrested The Second Prime Suspect Who Incited The Anti Hindu Violence
- Cm Yogi Will Come On Two-day Tour In Gorakhpur Today – Cm Yogi Visit
- Akhara Parishad Meeting Tomorrow All Weight On The Akhara Of Udasin The Mahant Hari Giri Reached Prayagraj
- Supreme Court Latest Verdict-Tenant Is Not A Landlord, Only A Tenant-Tenant is not a landlord, only a tenant: Supreme Court on
- china japan war: Japan says suspected Chinese submarine seen near territorial waters on
- Circle Officer Hiralal Saini And Woman Constable Suspended For Moral Misconduct In Rajasthan on