Corona cases in India: Coronavirus cases in India latest news today: These 10 states increased tension in the fight against Corona, more than 71 percent of new cases are from here.On May 9, 2021 by admin
- Maharashtra has highest number of 56,578 new patients confirmed, Karnataka has 47,563 cases
- A total of 30.22 crore samples have been tested in the country, the infection rate is 21.64%.
- Till date 16.94 crore doses of anti-kovid vaccine have been given in the country.
The Union Health Ministry on Sunday reported that 71.75 percent of the 4,03,738 cases reported in the last 24 hours are from 10 states, including Maharashtra, Karnataka and Delhi. The other 10 states on the list are Kerala, Tamil Nadu, Uttar Pradesh, Andhra Pradesh, West Bengal, Rajasthan and Haryana. The ministry said that Maharashtra has the highest number of confirmed 56,578 new patients followed by Karnataka with 47,563 cases and Kerala with 41,971 cases.
WHO Expert Claims, Rapidly Spreading Coronavirus Variant Pandemic In India, Neutralizes Vaccine
Corona infection rate in the country 21.64%
He said that a total of 30.22 million samples have been tested across the country whereas the daily Kovid-19 infection rate is 21.64 percent. The number of patients treated in India has reached 37,36,648 and this is 16.76 percent of the total cases. There has been a decrease of 13,202 patients in the 24-hour period.
Coronavirus Outbreak: Corona’s second wave created havoc, broke records, 4.13 lakh new cases in 24 hours, 3980 deaths
82% active cases in these states including Maharashtra, Karnataka, Kerala
The ministry said that 82.94 percent of the country has undergone infection in Maharashtra, Karnataka, Kerala, Tamil Nadu, Uttar Pradesh, Rajasthan, Andhra Pradesh, Gujarat, Chhattisgarh, West Bengal, Haryana, Bihar, Madhya Pradesh. He said, “The national mortality rate is falling and it is currently 1.09 percent.” In addition, there have been 4,092 deaths in the last 24 hours. Of these, 74.93 percent patients have died in 10 states.
More than 100 medical staff corona infected in AIIMS Rishikesh, everyone was vaccinated
Maximum 864 people died in Maharashtra in 24 hours
Maharashtra has the highest number of 864 people killed. After this, 482 people have died in Karnataka. The ministry said that in 20 states and union territories, the death rate for a population of 10 lakh is less than the national average (176) while in 16 states and union territories it is higher than the national level.
16.94 crore doses of vaccine have been given so far
So far 16.94 crore doses of anti-Kovid vaccine have been given in the country. The ministry said that 66.78 percent of the total doses of vaccines given in the country have been given in Maharashtra, Rajasthan, Gujarat, Uttar Pradesh, West Bengal, Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh, Kerala, Bihar and Andhra Pradesh. The first dose of vaccine has been given to 17,84,869 people in the age group of eighteen to 44 years. Over 20 lakh doses have been given in the last 24 hours.
India is getting help from all over the world
The world community is getting help in dealing with India’s second wave of Kovid-19. The ministry said that the Center is ensuring that global aid is distributed effectively and rapidly to states and union territories. It said that till now 6608 oxygen concentrators, 3856 oxygen cylinders, 14 oxygen production plants, 4330 ventilators / BI PAP / C PAP and more than three lakhs of Remedesivir vials have been supplied or sent.
- Netaji did not get as much importance as it should have: Shah
- A meeting on the Afghan issue will be held in Delhi in November! India invites Pak NSA
- Govt launches song promoting India’s COVID-19 vaccination drive. Government releases song encouraging India’s vaccination campaign
- Is NCB spreading terror in Bollywood: Nawab Malik
- I forced Uddhav Thackeray to become Maharashtra CM, Sharad Pawar hits back at Devendra Fadnavis | Pawar replied to Fadnavis, said- I insisted to make Uddhav the Chief Minister
- Supreme Court Latest Verdict-Tenant Is Not A Landlord, Only A Tenant-Tenant is not a landlord, only a tenant: Supreme Court on
- china japan war: Japan says suspected Chinese submarine seen near territorial waters on
- Circle Officer Hiralal Saini And Woman Constable Suspended For Moral Misconduct In Rajasthan on