kya corona ka naya strain b1617 hawa se failta hai: does the new strain of corona virus spread through the airOn May 8, 2021 by admin
- The infection of new strains of corona virus is spreading rapidly.
- Corona’s new strain replaces the current strain N440K
- According to Lancet’s study, transmission is also happening through air
- WHO has included Airborne in Guideline
The new strain of Corona virus, B.1.617, has given sleep to the experts. The virus infection is spreading very fast. The graph of statistics in the country is reaching above 4 lakhs daily. Scientists at the Center for Cellular and Molecular Biology (CCMB) say the new strain is replacing the existing strain N440K. In the midst of all this, questions are arising as to whether the new Corona strain is also spreading through the air. Let’s know what the study has revealed about the spread of corona virus from the air …
- A recent study by Lancet states that the transmission of the corona virus (SARS-CoV-2) is via air. In April, Lancet’s research revealed the spread of corona virus by airborne. The WHO (World Health Organization) has also included in its guideline the virus being airborne.
- The Lancet study suggests that the virus’s superspreader events take the epidemic rapidly. It has been said that it is much easier to have such transmission through air (aerosol) instead of drops.
- There are at least one-third cases of transmission from people who are not coughing or sneezing without signs or symptoms before. This reinforces the notion of the virus spreading through the air. Research says that thousands of particles are produced while speaking. Several large drops open the way for the virus to spread through the air.
- The transmission rate (transmission) of the virus is high in indoor and in places where ventilation (air circulation) is low.
- Not only this, the infection has also spread rapidly in hospitals and medical institutes where strict rules and PPE related to contact and droplet are strictly followed. However, there is no way to avoid Aerosol.
- The lab claims to have found the SARS-CoV-2 virus in the air. During this time the virus remained in infectious condition in the air for 3 hours. The virus was found in the air samples in the rooms and car of the Kovid-19 patients. The report says that collecting samples of the virus in the air is quite challenging.
- According to a Lancet study, there is no evidence that the virus spreads through large droplets or surfaces.
- The virus has been found in air filters and ducts in hospitals and buildings with Kovid-19 patients, where only aerosol can reach.
- Transmission has also been found in animals caged in different cages that were connected to the air duct itself.
- Based on the new report, experts have suggested an immediate change in the Kovid-19 security protocol. Six experts from England, USA and Canada have prepared this report.
Which are double mutants
Former CCMB director Rakesh Mishra says that due to double mutants, more patients have been sick in Karnataka, Andhra Pradesh and Telangana at this time. This year, by examining around 5000 variants, CCMB had concluded that the N440K is spreading faster than other variants. But now B.1.617 is leaving it behind too. Some experts are saying that it is 15 times more dangerous.
India is going to get two more new korana vaccine soon, know how effective the new strain is
Experts are also confirming that there is no firm evidence that the corona virus does not spread through the air. Experts have provided many evidence for the virus to spread through the air. According to experts, transmission of the virus is more in indoor (indoor) than outdoor (outdoor). But if there is adequate ventilation in the indoor, then the chances of this decrease greatly. Silent transmission has the biggest role in the spread of covid infection worldwide. This mainly indicates airborne transmission.
- Two New Teams In Ipl 2022: Ahemadabad And Lucknow; Know What Will Be The Changes In The Indian Premier League Tournament, How Will It Affect The Rest Of The Franchises? – Two new teams in IPL 2022: Know what will be the changes in the tournament, how will it affect the rest of the franchises?
- Maharashtra Home Department Begins Process To Declare Param Bir Singh Absconding
- Report On 13 Including The Md Of The Hospital Due To Negligence
- Former US Special Representative Zalmay Khalilzad Said We Were Losing War With Taliban Compromise Was Only Option
- According To Meteorological Department Delhi Recorded Highest Annual Rainfall For The Second Time In 120 Years
- Supreme Court Latest Verdict-Tenant Is Not A Landlord, Only A Tenant-Tenant is not a landlord, only a tenant: Supreme Court on
- china japan war: Japan says suspected Chinese submarine seen near territorial waters on
- Circle Officer Hiralal Saini And Woman Constable Suspended For Moral Misconduct In Rajasthan on