corona cases in india: dr. harshvardhan on corona no cases in 180 district from last 27 days: not a single case of corona virus infection in 180 districts from a week, said Health Minister Harsh VardhanOn May 8, 2021 by admin
- 25th meeting of Group of Ministers held online to discuss the situation of pandemic
- 18 districts in last 14 days, 54 districts in 21 days no new cases
- The country has the capacity to test 25,00,000 samples per day
Union Health Minister Harsh Vardhan said on Saturday that not a single new case of Corona virus infection has been reported in the last seven days in 180 districts of the country. Addressing the 25th meeting of the Group of Ministers online to discuss the situation of the epidemic, Harsh Vardhan said that 1.34 per cent of the patients of Kovid-19 are admitted in ICU, 0.39 per cent are on ventilators and 3.70 per cent are on oxygen support.
Coronavirus Outbreak: Corona’s second wave created havoc, broke records, 4.13 lakh new cases in 24 hours, 3980 deaths
No new cases in 32 districts in last 28 days
Presiding over the meeting through video conference, the Union Health Minister said, “Not a single new case of corona virus infection has been reported in the last seven days in 180 districts. Similarly, no new cases of infection have been reported in 18 districts in the last 14 days, 54 districts in 21 days and 32 districts in the last 28 days. ”
up corona virus news: The end of corona in UP is near! Experts said – new cases in the state, decrease in active cases
9 lakh patients in the country on oxygen support
He said that 4,88,861 Kovid-19 patients are admitted in ICUs across the country while 1,70,841 patients are on ventilators and 9,02,291 patients are on oxygen support. External Affairs Minister S Jaishankar, Civil Aviation Minister Hardeep Singh Puri, Minister of State for Ports, Shipping and Waterways Mansukh Mandaviya and Union Minister of State for Home Affairs Nityanand Rai attended the meeting. Minister of State for Health and Family Welfare Ashwini Kumar Choubey and NITI Aayog member VK Paul also attended the meeting through video conference.
Corona News: Corona cases are increasing, but testing in Delhi has decreased, what is the condition of other states of the country
More than 16.73 crore doses of the vaccine have been given
Harsh Vardhan informed the Group of Ministers that more than 16.73 crore doses of Kovid-19 vaccine have been given across the country till Saturday, including more than 23 lakh doses given on Friday. “A total of 17,49,57,770 doses of the vaccine have been given to the states so far, of which 16,65,49,583 have been used while 84,08,187 doses are still available with the states,” he said. A total of 53,25,000 doses are to be supplied and these will be delivered to the states soon. ”
Ability to test 25,00,000 samples per day
Referring to the investigations being conducted in India, the Minister said that the country has the capacity to test 25,00,000 samples per day. He said that a total of 30,60,18,044 samples have been tested in the country so far, including 18,08,344 investigations conducted during the last 24 hours. Dr. Sujit Kumar Singh, director of the National Center for Disease Control, threw light on the country’s Kovid trajectory. He also emphasized the need and importance of increasing hospital infrastructure development and investigation in case of increasing incidence of infections in tier-2,3 category areas.
- Two New Teams In Ipl 2022: Ahemadabad And Lucknow; Know What Will Be The Changes In The Indian Premier League Tournament, How Will It Affect The Rest Of The Franchises? – Two new teams in IPL 2022: Know what will be the changes in the tournament, how will it affect the rest of the franchises?
- Maharashtra Home Department Begins Process To Declare Param Bir Singh Absconding
- Report On 13 Including The Md Of The Hospital Due To Negligence
- Former US Special Representative Zalmay Khalilzad Said We Were Losing War With Taliban Compromise Was Only Option
- According To Meteorological Department Delhi Recorded Highest Annual Rainfall For The Second Time In 120 Years
- Supreme Court Latest Verdict-Tenant Is Not A Landlord, Only A Tenant-Tenant is not a landlord, only a tenant: Supreme Court on
- china japan war: Japan says suspected Chinese submarine seen near territorial waters on
- Circle Officer Hiralal Saini And Woman Constable Suspended For Moral Misconduct In Rajasthan on