After Two Days India Record Less Than 4 Lakhs Cases, But Death Rate Cross 4 Thousand Mark Below 4 Lakh Cases In 24 Hours, More Than 4 Thousand Deaths From Corona For The First TimeOn May 8, 2021 by admin
- More than 3.89 lakh new cases received in one day
- Infection and mortality in Maharashtra is highest in the country
- Still the cases are falling in the most affected states
Despite partial restrictions and some other lockdowns, the second wave of Corona Virus epidemic continues to wreak havoc in the country. In 24 states and union territories, the rate of infection has reached more than 15 percent. Among them, Goa has the highest infection rate of 48.5 percent, which means that almost every other person is being found infected. Due to Corona infection in the country, for the first time more than four thousand people have died in a day. However, it is a matter of relief that for two consecutive days four lakh new cases have come down to 3.89 lakh in one day. However, it is a matter of concern that Delhi (Delhi) and Maharashtra (Maharashtra) do not appear to be giving relief. Apart from these, the figures of the southern states are now frightening.
New cases found below four lakhs after two days
According to late night data from states and union territories, 4,007 people have died due to corona in the last 24 hours. For the first time, more than four thousand people have died in a single day. 3,89,394 new cases have been reported, not including Jharkhand cases. Less than four lakh cases have been found for the first time two days later. During this time, 3,10,702 patients have also been cured. The figure of total infected has crossed two crore 18 lakh 74 thousand. Out of these, more than one crore 79 lakh patients have been cured and 2,38,081 people have lost their lives.
ALSO READ: LIVE: PM Modi to attend European Council meeting today amid Corona crisis
Transition rate over 24 percent in 24 states and union territories
Aarti Ahuja, Additional Secretary in the Union Health Ministry, said that 24 states and union territories including Goa, Maharashtra, Karnataka, Haryana and Bengal have more than 15 percent corona infection rates, while nine states have 5-15 percent infection rates. is. In three states, the rate of infection is less than five percent. He said that Haryana (36.1 percent) is second in terms of infection rate. Bengal is at number three where the infection rate is 33.1 percent. In Karnataka, Delhi and Rajasthan it is 29.9 percent and in Chhattisgarh and Madhya Pradesh the infection rate is 27.9 percent. In Maharashtra with the highest number of infections, the rate of infection is 23.5 percent.
More than one lakh active cases in 12 states
The Union Health Ministry said that there are more than one lakh active cases in 12 states, while in seven states there are between 50 thousand and one lakh active cases. Talking about the whole country, the number of active cases has crossed 37 lakhs.
Also read: Kamla Harris said now – we are ready to help India with you, America
Reduced cases in Maharashtra, Uttar Pradesh and Delhi
There has been some decrease in new cases in Maharashtra, Uttar Pradesh and Delhi during the last 24 hours as compared to the last few days. More than 54 thousand new cases have been found in Maharashtra, 27 thousand in Uttar Pradesh and 19 thousand in Delhi. Earlier, 62 thousand new cases were found in Maharashtra, 31 thousand in Uttar Pradesh and more than 20 thousand in Delhi. The highest number of patients are still found in Maharashtra in the country. Maharashtra also has the highest number of deaths every day. On Friday, 898 people died. A record 592 people died in Karnataka, while 372 people died in Uttar Pradesh, 341 in Delhi, 208 in Chhattisgarh and 164 more in Rajasthan.
- Netaji did not get as much importance as it should have: Shah
- A meeting on the Afghan issue will be held in Delhi in November! India invites Pak NSA
- Is NCB spreading terror in Bollywood: Nawab Malik
- I forced Uddhav Thackeray to become Maharashtra CM, Sharad Pawar hits back at Devendra Fadnavis | Pawar replied to Fadnavis, said- I insisted to make Uddhav the Chief Minister
- Lok Sabha by-elections: Raut said, even if BJP brings Biden in the campaign, we have no problem
- Supreme Court Latest Verdict-Tenant Is Not A Landlord, Only A Tenant-Tenant is not a landlord, only a tenant: Supreme Court on
- china japan war: Japan says suspected Chinese submarine seen near territorial waters on
- Circle Officer Hiralal Saini And Woman Constable Suspended For Moral Misconduct In Rajasthan on