5 pairs of Special trains got service extention Indian railways latest news. Good News: Railways decided to run these 5 pairs of special trains till May 21, see listOn May 8, 2021 by admin
Indian Railways Special Train latest news: Indian Railways is constantly running special trains keeping in mind the convenience of railway passengers. While some trains have been canceled in the second wave of Corona, the Northeast Railway has decided to operate 5 pairs of special trains further, keeping in view the convenience of passengers. Northeast Railway has decided to increase the frequency of many trains going to Mumbai. With this, trains will be operational for a long time and passengers will not have to face the difficulties. Significantly, during the Corona crisis, Indian Railways is continuously running Oxygen Express. Pranavayu is being supplied through Oxygen Express in different states of the country.
Indian Railways: Railways canceled many special trains till further orders, see the complete list
Service extension extended to these trains
- Train number 09035 Mumbai Central-Manduwadih Superfast Special train has been extended for 18 May 2021.
- Train number 09036 Manduwadih-Dadar Superfast Special train has been extended for May 20, 2021.
- Train number 09073 Bandra Terminus-Gorakhpur special train has been extended for May 16, 19 and 20, 2021.
- Train number 09074 has been extended for the operations of Gorakhpur-Bandra Terminus Special train on 18, 21 and 22 May, 2021.
- Train number 09087 Udhna-Chhapra Superfast Special train has been extended for May 21, 2021.
- Train number 09088 Chhapra-Udhna Superfast Special train has been extended for 23 May 2021.
- Train number 09099 Bandra Terminus-Mau special train operation has been extended for 18 May 2021.
- Train number 09100 Mau-Bandra Terminus Special train has been extended for May 20, 2021.
- Train number 09123 Bandra Terminus-Ghazipur City Superfast Special train has been extended for operation on May 17, 2021.
- Train number 09124 Ghazipur City-Balsad Superfast Special train has been extended for May 19, 2021.
- For the convenience of railway passengers, 01355/01356 Lokmanya Tilak Terminus – Gorakhpur – Lokmanya Tilak Terminus Summer Special train will be operated from Lokmanya Tilak Terminus on May 11, 2021 and from Gorakhpur on May 13, 2021 for a round. All coaches in this train will be of reserved category.
- Train number 01355 LTT – Gorakhpur Summer Special train will depart from Lokmanya Tilak Terminus on May 11, 2021 at 16.40 hrs and reach Gorakhpur at 02.00 hrs.
- Train number 01356 Gorakhpur-Lokmanya Tilak Terminus Superfast Summer Special train will depart from Gorakhpur at 15.45 hrs LTT at 20.50 hrs on 13 May 2021.
read this also:
Corona treatment may be heavy at home, know the truth of WHO warning
Good news: Government took this big decision regarding admission in hospitals
Corona’s positivity rate is decreasing continuously in Delhi, know the latest updates
- Two New Teams In Ipl 2022: Ahemadabad And Lucknow; Know What Will Be The Changes In The Indian Premier League Tournament, How Will It Affect The Rest Of The Franchises? – Two new teams in IPL 2022: Know what will be the changes in the tournament, how will it affect the rest of the franchises?
- Maharashtra Home Department Begins Process To Declare Param Bir Singh Absconding
- Report On 13 Including The Md Of The Hospital Due To Negligence
- Former US Special Representative Zalmay Khalilzad Said We Were Losing War With Taliban Compromise Was Only Option
- According To Meteorological Department Delhi Recorded Highest Annual Rainfall For The Second Time In 120 Years
- Supreme Court Latest Verdict-Tenant Is Not A Landlord, Only A Tenant-Tenant is not a landlord, only a tenant: Supreme Court on
- china japan war: Japan says suspected Chinese submarine seen near territorial waters on
- Circle Officer Hiralal Saini And Woman Constable Suspended For Moral Misconduct In Rajasthan on