In Indo Pacific Region India Gain France, Australia Support, Jolt To China India succeeded in forming new alliance against China, they came togetherOn May 7, 2021 by admin
India, France and Australia have decided to work together for free and compliant movement in both oceans.
Sovereignty rule will be restored in the Indo-Pacific region. (Photo Credit: News Nation)
- China occupies large part of South China Sea
- In the Indo-Pacific region too, aggressive policy is being adopted
- France and Australia with India against China
London / New Delhi:
Foreign Minister S Jaishankar has succeeded in shaping a new alliance in terms of India’s strategic interests by moving to London. According to the information, a new alliance of allies is taking shape in the Indian-Pacific Ocean region to challenge China. India, France and Australia have decided to work together for free and compliant movement in both oceans. In this regard, the foreign ministers of the three countries have met and also issued a joint statement. It is noteworthy that China is occupying a large part of the South China Sea in this area and is telling it its territory. He has captured the maritime areas of small countries of the region and keeps threatening them every now and then.
Agreed on these things
It is reported that Indian Foreign Minister S Jaishankar, French Foreign Minister Jean Wes Lee Dryan and Australian Foreign Minister Morris Payne agreed to form the Working Group of the three countries after discussions in London. The foreign ministers of the three countries insisted on maritime and celestial movement in the Indo-Pacific region in accordance with the rules. At the same time, it also expressed the need to respect the democratic and sovereignty thinking in the region. In this connection, a resolution was expressed to support the ASEAN, the organization of South-East Asian countries.
ALSO READ: Horrific … Corona infection was taking 150 lives every hour
Other countries except Russia are coming together
It is noteworthy that China is occupying a large part of the South China Sea in this area and is telling it its territory. He has captured the maritime areas of small countries of the region and keeps threatening them every now and then. That is why, except Russia, all the major countries of the world have been demanding the need for free and compliant movement in the Indo-Pacific region for the past several years, but China’s arbitrariness is not diminishing. The foreign ministers of the three countries also stressed on strengthening mutual cooperation to meet the challenge faced by the world due to Kovid-19. Both countries praised India’s move to supply corona infection-resistant vaccines to the countries of the world.
First Published : 07 May 2021, 11:11:56 AM
- Two New Teams In Ipl 2022: Ahemadabad And Lucknow; Know What Will Be The Changes In The Indian Premier League Tournament, How Will It Affect The Rest Of The Franchises? – Two new teams in IPL 2022: Know what will be the changes in the tournament, how will it affect the rest of the franchises?
- Maharashtra Home Department Begins Process To Declare Param Bir Singh Absconding
- Report On 13 Including The Md Of The Hospital Due To Negligence
- Former US Special Representative Zalmay Khalilzad Said We Were Losing War With Taliban Compromise Was Only Option
- According To Meteorological Department Delhi Recorded Highest Annual Rainfall For The Second Time In 120 Years
- Supreme Court Latest Verdict-Tenant Is Not A Landlord, Only A Tenant-Tenant is not a landlord, only a tenant: Supreme Court on
- china japan war: Japan says suspected Chinese submarine seen near territorial waters on
- Circle Officer Hiralal Saini And Woman Constable Suspended For Moral Misconduct In Rajasthan on