Chhota Rajan’s death from Kovid, friendship with Dawood led to enmity: underworld don Chota rajan death in AIIMS know Profile friendship with Dawoods enmityOn May 7, 2021 by admin
Chhota Rajan was in Delhi’s Tihar Jail (Delhis Tihar Jail) for a long time. A few days ago, he had become a victim of Corona Virus Infection in prison, after which his health had worsened.
Dawood Ibrahim with Chhota Rajan (Photo Credit: File)
Underworld don Chhota Rajan died in AIIMS on Friday. Corona Virus was the cause of Chota Rajan’s death. Chhota Rajan was in Delhi’s Tihar Jail (Delhis Tihar Jail) for a long time. A few days ago, he had become a victim of Corona Virus Infection in prison, after which his health had worsened. In such a situation, Chhota Rajan was shifted from prison to AIIMS where he died on Friday.
After the death of Bada Rajan in Mumbai, Chhota Rajan was the number two in the Dawood Ibrahim gang. Few people know that Chhota Rajan was also known as Nana or Seth. Chhota Rajan was born in Tilak Nagar Basti, Chembur area of Mumbai. Chhota Rajan’s ancestral village is the mortgaged village of Phaltan tehsil of Satara in western Maharashtra, where his ancestors are home. Earlier there used to be a cottage in the name of a house, but now a palatial bungalow has been built there. Let us tell you that Chhota Rajan spent his childhood here. Has changed to Chhota Rajan spent his childhood here.
It is said that Poot’s feet are seen only in the cradle, whether it is with virtues or it is with deodorant, something like this started appearing in Rajan even from his childhood. At the age of just 10 years, Chhota Rajan started blackening the ticket to cinema. During this time he met the Mumbai mafia Bada Rajan (Rajan Noir). After coming in contact with Bada Rajan, Chhota Rajan gradually became his right hand.
Chhota Rajan’s friendship with Dawood
After Bada Rajan’s hand came to the head, the stories of Chhota Rajan slowly started appearing in the news of crime. By now he had become a big name in the world of garyam. The story is of Chhota Rajan and if he does not mention the friendship of underworld Dawood, then the story remains incomplete. After the death of Bada Rajan, Chhota Rajan took command of the entire gang of Mumbai in his hands. Dawood was also impressed by Chhota Rajan’s fast-growing footsteps in the world of crime. He got Chhota Rajan with him and now the two had become friends. Together they were involved in smuggling, murder, recovery, and financing Bollywood films in Mumbai.
This was how there was enmity with Dawood
Chhota Rajan and Dawood were ruling Mumbai together. In the world of crime, both were dominated in Mumbai, both decided that this illegal business should now be done outside the country too. After this, Chhota Rajan moved to Dubai in the year 1988. Chhota Rajan’s threat began to resonate abroad under Dawood’s umbrella.
First Published : 07 May 2021, 05:18:05 PM
- Netaji did not get as much importance as it should have: Shah
- A meeting on the Afghan issue will be held in Delhi in November! India invites Pak NSA
- Govt launches song promoting India’s COVID-19 vaccination drive. Government releases song encouraging India’s vaccination campaign
- Is NCB spreading terror in Bollywood: Nawab Malik
- I forced Uddhav Thackeray to become Maharashtra CM, Sharad Pawar hits back at Devendra Fadnavis | Pawar replied to Fadnavis, said- I insisted to make Uddhav the Chief Minister
- Supreme Court Latest Verdict-Tenant Is Not A Landlord, Only A Tenant-Tenant is not a landlord, only a tenant: Supreme Court on
- china japan war: Japan says suspected Chinese submarine seen near territorial waters on
- Circle Officer Hiralal Saini And Woman Constable Suspended For Moral Misconduct In Rajasthan on