single dose sputnik light: what is Sputnik Light, Sputnik Light news update, single dose sputink light news updateOn May 6, 2021 by admin
- 79.4% effective vaccine against corona virus
- Russia’s single dose vaccine costs less than $ 10
- In countries where the infection is spreading fast, there is an advantage in vaccination
Sputanik Vaccine Latest Update: The first batch of Russian Vaccine Sputnik V arrives in India, when will it start… how much price, know everything
Sputnik lights can be used to speed up vaccination and will benefit countries where the infection is spreading rapidly. The RDIF reported that it was used to detect the efficacy of the vaccine during a vaccination campaign in Russia between 5 December 2021 to 15 April 2021. In this, its data was collected 28 days after the vaccine was given to the people. The analysis found that the single-dose sputumic light vaccine is 79.4 percent effective. RDIF reported that its Phase III trial, in addition to Russia, is underway in several countries including the UAE, Ghana and involves more than 7000 people. The report of this trial is expected by the end of this month.
Covid Vaccine News: 1.5 lakh doses of Sputnik have been kept in India since 3 days, when you can get it, this is the latest update
Let us know that Russia’s double-dose vaccine Sputnik-V has been approved for use in about 56 countries including India. However, the European Medical Agency has not yet approved it. Russian scientists said last month that the double-dose Sputnik-V vaccine is 97.6 percent effective against the corona virus. So far, eight million people in Russia have already taken both doses of this vaccine.
Corona Vaccine Sputnik Price: Know what will be the price of Russian Vaccine in India
According to the news agency AP report, Russian President Vladimir Putin, while commenting on its approval for use, said on Thursday that it was good to know that the device was expanding (against Kovid-19). Russia’s Health Minister Mikhail Murashko said the approval of the fourth vaccine would help speed up the process of creating herd immunity against the virus. Most scientists believe that vaccination of at least 70 percent of the population is necessary to achieve herd immunity against covid-19, but the exact extent is still unknown.
- Two New Teams In Ipl 2022: Ahemadabad And Lucknow; Know What Will Be The Changes In The Indian Premier League Tournament, How Will It Affect The Rest Of The Franchises? – Two new teams in IPL 2022: Know what will be the changes in the tournament, how will it affect the rest of the franchises?
- Maharashtra Home Department Begins Process To Declare Param Bir Singh Absconding
- Report On 13 Including The Md Of The Hospital Due To Negligence
- Former US Special Representative Zalmay Khalilzad Said We Were Losing War With Taliban Compromise Was Only Option
- According To Meteorological Department Delhi Recorded Highest Annual Rainfall For The Second Time In 120 Years
- Supreme Court Latest Verdict-Tenant Is Not A Landlord, Only A Tenant-Tenant is not a landlord, only a tenant: Supreme Court on
- china japan war: Japan says suspected Chinese submarine seen near territorial waters on
- Circle Officer Hiralal Saini And Woman Constable Suspended For Moral Misconduct In Rajasthan on