More Than 30 Thousand Deaths Due To Corona In Last 10 Days 150 Lives Being Lost Every Hour On AverageOn May 6, 2021 by admin
In the last 24 hours, 4 lakh 14 thousand 554 new cases of Corona have been registered from the country, while 4 lakh 12 thousand 784 new cases were reported on Wednesday (May 5). In these last 24 hours, 3 thousand 927 corona infected patients died.
More than 30 thousand deaths occurred in last 10 days
According to the Health Ministry data, the death toll from corona has been coming to more than three thousand every day for the last 10 days. In 10 days, 36 thousand 110 people lost their lives due to corona. According to these figures, one hundred and fifty patients are dying every hour in the country from the corona. The number of deaths in India is increasing at a rapid rate, which is the highest number of cases in any country in a single day. According to the World Health Organization, there have been 34 thousand 798 deaths due to corona in the last 10 days in the US, while in Brazil, the figure was 32 thousand 692 in the last 10 days. During the same period, Mexico had the highest number of 13 thousand 897 deaths while Britain had 13 thousand 266 deaths.
Number of deaths recorded in 13 states across Rojona hundred
There are 13 states in the country where more than 100 deaths have been recorded within the last 24 hours. On Thursday, 151 new deaths occurred in Uttarakhand, the smallest of the 13 states in terms of population. Corona infection appears to be increasing once again in Maharashtra. There have been 853 deaths due to corona in the last one day here. In Uttar Pradesh, Delhi and Karnataka, this death toll has been more than 300 whereas in Chhattisgarh, the death toll from Corona has crossed 200. In addition to Uttarakhand, more than 100 deaths have been recorded in the last 24 hours from Corona in Tamil Nadu, Haryana, Rajasthan, Punjab, Uttarakhand, Jharkhand, Gujarat and West Bengal.
Karnataka is most affected after Maharashtra
Thursday was the 16th consecutive day when India registered more than three lakh Kovid cases. There has been a spurt in the number of corona patients in Maharashtra on the 5th day. There have been 62,194 new cases of corona in Maharashtra. After Maharashtra, Karnataka seems to be the most affected by Corona. 49,058 new cases have been reported in Karnataka. Similarly, Kerala (42,464), Tamil Nadu (24,898), West Bengal (18,431), Odisha (10,521), Punjab (8,874), Uttarakhand (8,517), Assam (4,936), Jammu and Kashmir (4,926), Himachal Pradesh (3,942) , Goa (3,869) and Meghalaya have reported 347 new cases in the last 24 hours.
- New terrorist organization PAFF released the video, took responsibility for the Poonch attack
- There will be tough competition in world over moon
- Why other Political parties keeping distance from Congress ahead of UP Election
- Defense Minister Rajnath Singh Says In Naval Commander Conference, It Is Necessary To Maintain Peace And Stability In The Maritime Sector To Promote Business Activities Necessary
- Rss Chief Mohan Bhagwat Will Also Reach Ayodhya On Tuesday To Join The Physical Class
- Supreme Court Latest Verdict-Tenant Is Not A Landlord, Only A Tenant-Tenant is not a landlord, only a tenant: Supreme Court on
- china japan war: Japan says suspected Chinese submarine seen near territorial waters on
- Circle Officer Hiralal Saini And Woman Constable Suspended For Moral Misconduct In Rajasthan on