Mehbooba backs SPO, says even women arenot spared in Naya KashmirOn April 16, 2021 by admin
While supporting the officer in this matter, Mehbooba said on Friday that women are not being spared from the atrocities in the new Kashmir.
Mehbooba Mufti is not coming back from doing anti-country politics. (Photo Credit: News Nation)
- Mehbooba Mufti is creating an atmosphere in the state against the central government
- Now the sop that glorifies terrorism is under siege
- SOP accused of obstructing counter-terrorism action
Mehbooba Mufti, the former Chief Minister of Jammu and Kashmir and the Chief of Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), is refraining from doing politics on the steps taken by the central government to reduce terrorism from the valley. It is an example from Article 370 to the tricolor. Now he has questioned the arrest of a woman Special Police Officer (SPO) from Kulgam district of Jammu and Kashmir. The woman officer is accused of garnering alleged glory of terrorism. While supporting the officer in this matter, Mehbooba said on Friday that women are not being spared from the atrocities in the new Kashmir.
SPO Syama Akhtar of Kulgam district of Jammu and Kashmir has been arrested and dismissed from service for allegedly glorifying terrorism. Mehbooba tweeted, Syama Akhtar has been made an accused under UAPA for raising appropriate questions due to repeated searches in his house. It is understandable that Syama’s mother has become more worried due to her illness. Women are also not being spared from cruelty in the new Kashmir.
Police had earlier said that the women SPO has been arrested from Kulgam district and their services have been terminated for glorifying terrorism and obstructing government officials in discharging their duties. Police said that security forces had received intelligence about the presence of terrorists in Kareva locality of Frisal village, after which search operations were carried out there. During the campaign, Akhtar allegedly prevented the team searching for terrorists from doing their work.
It is alleged that the woman stopped the team running the search operation and she became violent. The woman also gave glorifying statements of violent acts of terrorists. According to police, Syma Akhtar made a video from her phone and shared it on social media forums with the intention of disrupting the search operation. Taking cognizance of the case, the police arrested the woman and later removed her from service. According to the police, a case has been registered against Syama Akhtar, the daughter of Ghulam Nabi Rah, and the investigation is on.
First Published : 16 Apr 2021, 10:32:13 PM
- Samyukt Kisan Morcha stands with the fight for justice for the martyred woman
- Learn some unique stories about Maharana Pratap’s birthday
- Good News: COVID did not kill anyone in these 4 states of the country in 24 hours: Good News from these 4 state corona news national mortality rate has been falling and currently stands
- lockdown india: lockdown news delhi today, the length of lockdown in Delhi-UP has increased, know how long the lockdown will remain in which state of the country
- Mallikarjun Kharge urges PM to convene all-party meeting to collectively tackle COVID