Indian Railways special train news: Indian Railways is constantly operating new special trains keeping in mind the facilities of railway passengers. Railway Minister Piyush Goyal has given information about starting 8 special unreserved trains by Northern Railway by tweeting on Wednesday. According to the Indian Railways, in addition to the 45 unreserved mail / express trains already running in Kathgodam-Moradabad, Rewari-Bathinda, Ramnagar-Moradabad, Rewari-Fazilka, Kashipur-Kasganj, Sriganganagar-Ambala Cantt, Firozpur Cantt-Ludhiana and Moradabad-Kashipur. Between 8 special unreserved trains are being launched.
Railway Minister Piyush Golay wrote in his tweet that ‘Taking another step for passenger amenities, 8 special unreserved trains are being started by Northern Railway. With this, with 45 trains already running in Northern Railway, now a total of 53 unreserved special trains will provide their services to the passengers.
- 05331/05332 Kathgodam-Moradabad-Kathgodam Unreserved Express train (daily from 04 March 2021) – Train no. 05331 will depart from Kathgodam railway station at 8.15 am and reach Moradabad at 11.30 am. Similarly, train number 05332 will leave Moradabad railway station at 14.45 am and reach Kathgodam at 18.00 pm.
- 05333/05334 Ramnagar-Moradabad-Ramnagar Unreserved Express train (daily from March 04, 2021) – Train no. 05333 will depart from Ramnagar at 7.25 am and reach Moradabad at 9.30 am. Similarly, train number 05334 will run from Moradabad railway station at 4.30 am. This train will reach Ramnagar at 6.45 am.
- 05335/05336 Kashipur-Kasganj-Kashipur Unreserved Express train (daily from March 04, 2021) – Train no. 05335 will leave Kashipur railway station at 5.40 am everyday and reach Kasganj at 12.40 pm. Similarly, train number 05336 will leave Kasganj at 13.40 in the afternoon and will reach Kasipur at 21.15 in the night.
- Train No. 04782, Rewari-Bathinda daily special train will reach Bathinda station at 09.15 hrs from Rewari at 16.45 hrs from March 5 till advance orders. Similarly, train no. 04781, Bathinda-Rewari, daily special train will depart from Bathinda at 17.10 hrs till March 5 for advance orders and reach Rewari at 01.05 hrs the next day.
- Train no. 04729, Rewari-Fazilka daily Special train will start from 04 March at 04.40 from Rewari till 7 March and reach Fazilka station at 16.00 hrs. Similarly, train number 04730, Fazilka-Rewari, daily special train service will leave Fazilka at 08.45 hrs and reach Rewari at 20.40 hrs from March 8 till advance orders.
- Train number 04735 Sriganganagar-Ambala Special will depart from March 5 till 11:10 am daily till the next order and reach Ambala Cantt at 7:30 pm. In return, train number 04736 Ambala-Sriganganagar will depart from March 6 till 6:35 AM daily and reach Sriganganagar at 3:10 PM till the next order.
- Train number 05353-54 Moradabad-Kashipur Passenger will leave Moradabad at 01; 40 in the afternoon and reach Kashipur at 03; 15 in the afternoon. In return, this train will leave from Kashipur at 05:45 pm and reach Moradabad at 07:30 in the evening.
Explain that the passengers must follow the Kovid-19 protocol designed to prevent the spread of corona during the journey. For the detailed information of these trains, you can visit the Indian Railways website. http://enquiry.indianrail.gov.in/ Can take from