New Delhi. Indian Railways has announced many more special trains in view of the convenience of passengers. These trains have been announced by the Indian Railways on the Vadodara-Jamnagar, Nanded-Sriganganagar, Mumbai Central-Valsad route. Passengers will have to follow the protocol created to intercept the Kovid-19 while traveling in these trains. For more information about these special trains run by Indian Railways, you can www.enquiry.indianrail.gov.in Can visit Let us tell you which trains have been announced by the Indian Railways.
Read- Indian Railways announced several short distance trains for local passengers, see full license्ट
Read- Rajnath attended a doctor’s wedding, took responsibility for his studies 20 years ago
- 02959 Vadodara to Jamnagar Superfast Special (5 days a week – will not run on Sundays and Wednesdays)– This special train will run from Vadodara railway station at 15.50 pm every day from March 1 and reach Jamnagar at 23.35 pm on the same day. On its route, the train will stop at Anand, Nadiad, Ahmedabad, Sabarmati, Chandlodiya, Viramgam, Surendranagar, Thanh, Wankaner, Rajkot and Hapa railway stations.
- 02960 Jamnagar to Vadodara Superfast Special (5 days a week – will not run on Sundays and Wednesdays)– This special train will depart from Jamnagar railway station at 4.45 am on 1 March 2021 every day and will reach Vadodara at 12.30 pm on the same day. On its route, this train will halt at Hapa, Rajkot, Wankaner, Surendranagar, Viramgam, Chandolodia, Sabarmati, Ahmedabad, Nadiad and Anand railway stations.
- 07623 Nanded to Sriganganagar Special (one day a week)– With special fare – This special train will run from Nanded railway station from 1st April every Thursday at 6.50 am and reach Sriganganagar at 19.20 the next day. The train left from Nanded will stop at Amalner, Nandurbar, Surat, Bharuch, Vadodara, Anand, Nadiad, Ahmedabad, Mahesana and Palanpur railway stations.
- 07624 Sriganganagar to Nanded Special (one day a week)– With special fare – This special train will run from Sri Ganganagar railway station at 12.30 in the afternoon on every Saturday from April 3, 2021 and reach Nanded at 2.30 pm on Monday. After running from Sriganganagar, this train will stop at Palanpur, Mahesana, Ahmedabad, Nadiad, Anand, Vadodara, Bharuch, Surat, Nandurbar and Amalner.
- 09023 Mumbai Central to Valsad Special (Daily)– This special train will run from Mumbai Central Railway Station from March 1 at 18.10 pm daily and will reach Valsad railway station at 23.05 pm. On its route, this train will stop at Dadar, Borivili, Virar, Vaitarna, Saphale, Kailway Road, Palghar, Boisar, Vangaon, Dahanu Road, Gholvad, Umargaon Road, Sanjan, Bhildar, Karambele, Vapi, Udwara, Pardi and Atul railway stations.
- 09024 Vaslad to Mumbai Central Special (Daily)– This special train will run from Valsad railway station at 04.40 am every day from March 1 and will arrive at Mumbai Central railway station at 9.15 am. On its route, this train will stop at Atul, Pardi, Udwara, Vapi, Karambele, Bhilad, Sanjan, Umargaon Road, Gholvad, Dahanu Road, Vangaon, Boisar, Palghar, Kelway Road, Saphale, Vaitarna, Virar, Borivali and Dadar Railway Station.
Read- Prime Minister Narendra Modi will do ‘Mann Ki Baat’ today
Read- 5 years in jail for putting disputed posts on social media? Know what is the truth of this claim