Amit Shah regretted not speaking the Tamil language to the Tamilians before starting his address. During this, Amit Shah attacked the Congress and DMK alliance fiercely.
Written By : Ravindra Pratap Singh | Edited By : Ravindra Singh | Updated on: 28 Feb 2021, 07:15:45 PM
Amit Shah (Photo Credit: @ bjp4india)
The Bharatiya Janata Party has geared up for the Tamil Nadu Legislative Assembly, in view of the upcoming assembly elections, BJP’s top leaders have started election rallies in Tamil Nadu. On Sunday, Union Home Minister Amit Shah held an election rally in Jankipuram area in Villupuram district of Tamil Nadu. During this period, the Union Home Minister attacked the Congress and DMK fiercely. Amit Shah regretted not speaking the Tamil language to the Tamilians before starting his address. During this, Amit Shah attacked the Congress and DMK alliance fiercely.
Amit Shah said, first of all, I want to apologize in front of you with great grief that I cannot speak to you in one of the oldest languages of India, one of the sweetest languages in Tamil, for this I am very It is sad. I want to apologize to you for this. During this period, Amit Shah attacked the familyism of Congress and DMK fiercely. Let us tell you the big things about Amit Shah’s address.
- The Union Home Minister said that on the one hand there is an alliance of BJP and AIADMK in the coming elections. Which will run on the principles of BJP, Ramachandran ji and Jayalalitha ji.
- Attacking the Congress, Shah said that on the other hand there is a coalition of DMK and Congress, which believes in dynasty. In 2014, the people of the country took a very big decision.
- After a long time, he formed the government of absolute majority and made Narendra Modi the Prime Minister of the country. When Narendra Modi entered the Lok Sabha for the first time, he entered the Lok Sabha by bowing to the soil. In the Lok Sabha, PM Modi said that the BJP government will be a government of the poor, backward, Dalits, tribals.
- The AIADMK-BJP is the NDA who wants to secure the country, uplift the poor, wants to keep the economy of the country on track, and on the other side there is the DMK and the Congress party which cares about their family, indulges in corruption.
- Sonia ji is worried about making Rahul Baba the Prime Minister and Stalin ji is concerned about making Udhayanidhi the Chief Minister. He is not worried about the country and Tamil Nadu, he is only concerned about his family. 2G, 3G, 4G are all in Tamil Nadu.
- In Tamil Nadu, Amit Shah attacked the familyist views of Congress and DMK and said that, 2G – 2 generations of Maran family, 3G – 3 generations of Karunanidhi family, 4G – 4 generations of Gandhi family, this is also what we get in Tamil Nadu. .
- Rahul Baba went to see Jallikattu. His 2016 manifesto says that Jallikattu should be stopped. To save it, if someone took out the notification, then the Narendra Modi government of BJP removed it.
- The Narendra Modi government has contributed immensely to the development of Tamil Nadu. Today, Mrs. Nirmala Sitharaman has done the task of bringing the best budget by becoming the Finance Minister of the country, the daughter of Tamil Nadu.
- Earlier, when you used to go to the railway station, the announcements were heard in English, now all the announcements are heard in Tamil language at railway stations all over Tamil Nadu, this is done by Narendra Modi.
First Published : 28 Feb 2021, 07:15:45 PM