Weather Forecast: People are suffering from cold and melting cold, dense fog prevails; Know the latest weather forecastOn January 13, 2021 by admin
new Delhi: The snowfall in the mountains is causing melting cold in the plains. Deep fog has started filtering at night which lasts till morning. Weather experts predict that the weather will change in the country for the next 3 to 4 days. If there is a cold winter, it may rain in many cities. Indian Meteorological Department has issued Orange Alert in five states including UP Punjab. The Meteorological Department has said that snowfall will continue in Himachal, Uttarakhand and Kashmir and people will have to face the cold. Know the weather condition from 13 to 16 January.
Many areas of Uttar Pradesh are vulnerable to cold wave
Many areas of Uttar Pradesh were in the grip of tremendous cold wave during the last 24 hours. According to the report of the Zonal Meteorological Center, during the last 24 hours, heavy cold wave occurred in many areas of the state and many areas remained under heavy fog. According to the report, minimum temperatures in Kanpur, Lucknow and Bareilly divisions were recorded far below normal. During the last 24 hours, Najibabad was the coldest place in the state with a minimum temperature of three degrees Celsius. According to the Meteorological Department, the weather in the state is generally expected to be dry during the next 24 hours. Cold wave can occur at some places in the western parts of the state and dense fog may also fall in some areas.
The minimum temperature in Delhi is 3.2 ° C.
IMD said the cold wave will continue in Delhi due to the snow-covered western Himalayas moving towards the plains. With this, the minimum temperature was recorded at 3.2 degrees Celsius. According to IMD, thick fog in some areas of the city reduced visibility by 50 meters. IMD said that due to the cold and dry northern / northwest winds coming from the western Himalayas to the plains, the minimum temperature in North India has been recorded. He told that a similar situation will remain in the city for the next two days.
Freezing record in Srinagar, mercury reaches -7.8 degrees
The snowfall continues on the mountains. While the temperature in Keylong and Kalpa in Himachal Pradesh remained below zero, Dal Lake has frozen in Kashmir and the cold in Srinagar broke all records. Mercury has reached -7.8 degrees here yesterday. The Meteorological Department has said that snowfall will continue in Himachal, Uttarakhand and Kashmir and people will have to face the cold.
Light to moderate rains will occur in these states
Tamil Nadu, Kerala, Coastal Karnataka and South Konkan will receive light to moderate rains during the first two days of the week and will stop later. Whereas, Tamil Nadu and Kerala are likely to remain rain from January 15-16. Sivaganga, Thanjavur, Tiruvallur, Tiruvurpur, Tiruchirappalli, Tiruppur, Tiruvannamalai, Vellore, Villupuram and Virudhunagar districts may receive rain and thunderstorms during the next 3-5 hours in Tamil Nadu.
Cold wave on the Gangetic plains
Due to the dry winds from the northwest direction, the sky will remain clear in all areas of North India including Punjab, Haryana and Uttar Pradesh and the weather will remain dry. But winter will not leave the chase. Cold quality on northwest India and Gangetic plains, Delhi will have better air quality. Chennai is poised to break the record of more than a century of rain.
read this also
- Farmers tractor parade traffic advisory routes diversions delhi traffic police | Route divert at many places in Delhi due to tractor rally, avoid going on these routes
- tv celebs who married childhood friends: tv celebs who married their childhood friends just like varun dhawan and natasha dalal- like Varun Dhawan and Natasha, these 6 tv stars also married with childhood love
- India ignores Pakistan’s objections begins power project on Chenab river | Despite Pakistan’s objection, India started work on power project on river Chenab
- nepal political crisis china india: rapidly changing developments in Nepal due to China’s move, need of active role of india: expert – nepal political situation changing due to china intervention india active role needed says experts
- Tractor Rally Republic Day Route farmer leader SS Pandher reaction Tractor Rally: In the evening we will tell the route of tractor parade- farmer leader SS Pandher