Latest hindi news: peasant demonstration: bar council requested people to honor the judiciary – kisan demonstration bar council requested people to honor the judiciaryOn January 13, 2021 by admin
Disclaimer:This article is auto-uploaded from the agency feed. It has not been edited by the team of NavbharatTimes.com.
Language | Updated: 13 Jan 2021, 10:36:00 PM
New Delhi, Jan 13 (PTI) Amid protests by farmers against three controversial agricultural laws, the Indian Bar Council of India (BCI) on Wednesday requested them to honor the judiciary. Stating that the Supreme Court’s order was the country’s last hope, the Bar Council asked the farmers to suspend the demonstration. In an ‘extraordinary’ interim order, the Supreme Court on Tuesday stayed the implementation of three new agricultural laws, as well as constituted a four-member committee to listen to the complaints of the protesting farmers and make recommendations to remove the deadlock.
Navbharat Times News App: News of the country, world of your city, education and business updates, movement of the world of film and sports, viral news and religious work… Get the latest news of Hindi Download NBT App
- Farmers tractor parade traffic advisory routes diversions delhi traffic police | Route divert at many places in Delhi due to tractor rally, avoid going on these routes
- tv celebs who married childhood friends: tv celebs who married their childhood friends just like varun dhawan and natasha dalal- like Varun Dhawan and Natasha, these 6 tv stars also married with childhood love
- India ignores Pakistan’s objections begins power project on Chenab river | Despite Pakistan’s objection, India started work on power project on river Chenab
- nepal political crisis china india: rapidly changing developments in Nepal due to China’s move, need of active role of india: expert – nepal political situation changing due to china intervention india active role needed says experts
- Tractor Rally Republic Day Route farmer leader SS Pandher reaction Tractor Rally: In the evening we will tell the route of tractor parade- farmer leader SS Pandher