impeachment live updates; us house begins vote on impeaching donald trump after capitol siege – Impeachment LIVE updates: Donald Trump debate for impeachment, President appeals to his supporters not to commit violenceOn January 13, 2021 by admin
The stage for the second impeachment of the US President has been set after US Vice President Mike Pence’s refusal to remove Donald Trump from office using the 25th Amendment. The debate in the House of Representatives about impeachment continues. Meanwhile, the US President has appealed to his countrymen not to commit violence and not break the law.
YouTube Bans Trump: YouTube takes action against Trump, channel suspended for a week
The Speaker of the US House said that the threat to the country
During the debate on President Trump’s impeachment, Speaker of the US House Nancy Pelosi said, “We know that the President of America instigated this rebellion, this armed rebellion against the country.” They should step down. It is clear that he is a threat to the country. With the vote on impeachment motion, Trump could become the first president in America’s history to be impeached twice.
24-hour notice was received to remove Trump
Pelosi had earlier given a 24-hour notice to remove Trump, failing which he should be prepared for impeachment. Pelosi had said, “It is his (managers’) constitutional duty to prosecute the president and present the case for his removal.”
Donald Trump Impeachment: Proposal for impeachment brought against angry Democrats Trump of violence in Parliament
Only many of Trump’s colleagues are against him
According to NCB News, 215 Democrat MPs and 5 Republican MPs have supported impeachment against Trump. It is noteworthy that 218 votes are required for impeachment. According to the New York Times, Mitch Maconnell, the leader of the Republican Party in the Senate, believes that Trump will make it easier to remove Trump from the party.
Commotion in the Capital Building: Trump condemns violence, accepts defeat
YouTube closed Trump’s channel
YouTube suspended Trump’s channel for at least a week in the wake of fears of violence. YouTube said in a tweet that it suspended Trump’s channel after new content was uploaded, which violated its policies. It was not made clear in the statement which videos have been questioned or how they have violated his policies. Several social media forums, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, have suspended Trump’s account since the Capitol Hill violence.
This is the whole case
Trump is alleged to have instigated his supporters to lay siege to the Capitol Building (Parliament Complex) when the electoral college votes were counting and the process was disrupted as people attacked. Five people, including a police officer, were killed in the incident.
- Farmers tractor parade traffic advisory routes diversions delhi traffic police | Route divert at many places in Delhi due to tractor rally, avoid going on these routes
- tv celebs who married childhood friends: tv celebs who married their childhood friends just like varun dhawan and natasha dalal- like Varun Dhawan and Natasha, these 6 tv stars also married with childhood love
- India ignores Pakistan’s objections begins power project on Chenab river | Despite Pakistan’s objection, India started work on power project on river Chenab
- nepal political crisis china india: rapidly changing developments in Nepal due to China’s move, need of active role of india: expert – nepal political situation changing due to china intervention india active role needed says experts
- Tractor Rally Republic Day Route farmer leader SS Pandher reaction Tractor Rally: In the evening we will tell the route of tractor parade- farmer leader SS Pandher